Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Guys, isn't it strange that... Plz read on. (Page 3)

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishe

I just hope that the directors aren't deliberately making her wear such clothes to make her look more appealing. If it's to do with her character, then so be it but otherwise it sends out the wrong message to young girls. "To be beautiful, you need to be more revealing"

Being beautiful doesn't require one to reveal anything. In fact, I find Muslim women really pretty yet they've covered up pretty much everything besides their face. I feel in modern society, girls are being brainwashed into thinking they need to reveal skin to be deemed "beautiful" and this irritates me. So if that's why they make Kumud wear revealing clothes, then that's disappointing u_u

Sorry I tend to ramble ahaha

This is exactly what I meant by suggestive erotica. 

U have written beautifully, plz continue rambling. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishe

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parheezGM

Originally posted by ..Rish..

I really don't really agree with you. 
Kumud is a girl from Gujrat where people wear Ghagra-Choli which definitely has backless blouses and Dupatta, well they are like that only. 
Comparing Kumud and Ghuman is stupidity.    

Ghuman was a dancer and not a prostitute , just BTW.

And being aggressive like this is a sign of dimwits. 

Couldn't u understand the tone of my post?? Was i talking the way u r talking now??
Excuse me ?! Did I say something that offended you ? I don't think so !!
Yes, comparing the sweet and simple Kumud to the vamp Ghuman is definitely stupid ! I won't change my words !

And you called Ghuman a prostitute which is incorrect and I told you that. THAT'S IT.

HydroxyGroup

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Kumud is a girl from Gujrat where people wear Ghagra-Choli which definitely has backless blouses and Dupatta, well they are like that only. 

Couldn't u understand the tone of my post?? Was i talking the way u r talking now??

Excuse me for butting in but Reemz is far from a dimwit. You are calling her a dimwit whereas she called the comparison of Guman and Kumud stupidity. Her term might have been strong but I have never seen her personally attack any member. She's a very smart girl.

What your tone in the main post really came off as is judgmental. You are free to hold you opinion and we welcome you to post it here too. But please don't hurt members. While generally responding you said you didn't want to say that showing skin is s**tty but no "dignified Indian woman" dresses like that. That's a contradiction.

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 12:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JhakaasAccio..Rish..

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mishe

I just hope that the directors aren't deliberately making her wear such clothes to make her look more appealing. If it's to do with her character, then so be it but otherwise it sends out the wrong message to young girls. "To be beautiful, you need to be more revealing"

Being beautiful doesn't require one to reveal anything. In fact, I find Muslim women really pretty yet they've covered up pretty much everything besides their face. I feel in modern society, girls are being brainwashed into thinking they need to reveal skin to be deemed "beautiful" and this irritates me. So if that's why they make Kumud wear revealing clothes, then that's disappointing u_u

Sorry I tend to ramble ahaha

This is exactly what I meant by suggestive erotica. 

U have written beautifully, plz continue rambling. Wink

Big difference between sensuality on screen, erotica and po*nography. What I see in SC is sensuality. Erotica, you need to watch R-rated shows for - eg. True Blood or Game of Thrones. I am perhaps saying from a more Western standpoint but I am a person from a conservative background so I don't think I am estimating wrongly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JhakaasAccio..Rish..

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i think they make it show and hide according to scene lol

coz sometimes i find its notthat revealing and sometimes it is ...specially when saras is aroundlol

one more thing in beginning yes it was too much but now may they too have read our posts coz now i find them better and less revealing lol

Marybarton

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Excuse me for butting in but Reemz is far from a dimwit. You are calling her a dimwit whereas she called the comparison of Guman and Kumud stupidity. Her term might have been strong but I have never seen her personally attack any member. She's a very smart girl.

What you tone in the main post really came off as is judgmental. You are free to hold you opinion and we welcome you to post it here too. But please don't hurt members. While generally responding you said you didn't want to say that showing skin is s**tty but no "dignified Indian woman" dresses like that. That's a contradiction.

Thanks Mary for your support ! Hug

Marybarton

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
she does wear back less cholis & to some extent they may look odd on a girl from a gaon or a small town but they really suit her & Jennifer looks beautiful in them as  she is skinny.. her sisters costumes are covered but the day kusum wore her dress when she was sent by kumud to serve tea to saras , she still looked exposing though good
guman 's outfits aren't exposing but her jeans are very tight & skinny 
she looked obscene in her blouse yday .. 
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I think you people need to move on.if you can't, stop watching the show..too tired of people saying the same thins again and again..her dresses are perfect...it's not even completely backless anymore...gosh!! at least talk looking at the current scenarios!!

..Rish..

Go to top