Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Guys, isn't it strange that... Plz read on. (Page 2)

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I really don't really agree with you. 
Kumud is a girl from Gujrat where people wear Ghagra-Choli which definitely has backless blouses and Dupatta, well they are like that only. 
Comparing Kumud and Ghuman is stupidity.    

Ghuman was a dancer and not a prostitute , just BTW.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dramaybaaz.-ParamHolic-SahirsBeardMarybartonJhakaasAccio

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Rish..

Kumud is a girl from Gujrat where people wear Ghagra-Choli which definitely has backless blouses and Dupatta, well they are like that only. 

I agree that there is no comparison between Kumud and Guman.

Guman is more like an exotic dancer, so the line is blurry. She was not a professional prostitute either though. She was WITH Laxmi while he was married.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParamHolic-SahirsBeard..Rish..

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

I agree that there is no comparison between Kumud and Guman.

Guman is more like an exotic dancer, so the line is blurry. She was not a professional prostitute either though. She was WITH Laxmi while he was married.

Agree. 
And coming back to Kumud dress, I find it completely appt. !! Thank god, she isn't wearing those irritating suits or sarees. I completely am with Kumud and her dressing style !!! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParamHolic-SahirsBeardMarybarton

misst Groupbie
misst
misst

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Kumud's chania-cholis are very common in Gujarath villages and backless blouses are also not so strange even though majority of the women in villages don't wear such blouses for daily use! But what is far from reality and purely fantasy is her transparent duppattas which are revealing! I have been in Gujarath for 3 years from 2008 to 2011 and have visited few villages! The chania-choli are gagra-choli are quite common there but not with plain transparent duppattas, they wear bandini kind of duppattas or simple duppattas with print or embroidery. People do wear what Kumud wears but only on occasions and not as daily dress. But given it is a SLB show and Jennifer carries it well it's pretty to watch onscreen though it's not the reality!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGM

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Guys don't get me wrong I don't think that wearing less clothes makes u a s**t. 

My only point was the observation I made where the dignified bhartiya naari character of kumud doesn't go with her clothes. Only a slight change that I would propose is that she shouldn't wear such a transparent dupattas. 

I live in india myself and not very far from the villages shown here and never have I seen women wearing such clothes that shown here unless they r wandering tribals. 

This attire of kumud is suggestive erotica. I don't mind that, but it should be a bit understated. 

ilovepyaar

Mishe Groupbie
Mishe
Mishe

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I just hope that the directors aren't deliberately making her wear such clothes to make her look more appealing. If it's to do with her character, then so be it but otherwise it sends out the wrong message to young girls. "To be beautiful, you need to be more revealing"

Being beautiful doesn't require one to reveal anything. In fact, I find Muslim women really pretty yet they've covered up pretty much everything besides their face. I feel in modern society, girls are being brainwashed into thinking they need to reveal skin to be deemed "beautiful" and this irritates me. So if that's why they make Kumud wear revealing clothes, then that's disappointing u_u

Sorry I tend to ramble ahaha

parheezGM

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged

And being aggressive like this is a sign of dimwits. 

Couldn't u understand the tone of my post?? Was i talking the way u r talking now??
HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
We had enough discussion abt it.. If u have any prob plz post in fustration thread its all urs...:)

Go to top