Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Guys, isn't it strange that... Plz read on.

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Guys isn't it strange that kumud the so called gaon ki gori  wears more revealing clothes than the villian gumaan who was once a courtesan?? Confused

Jennifer no doubt has a beautiful body but keeping in mind with her character I think the makers should not have given backless cholis to wear and the dupattas she wears are so transparent that she might as well not wear them. Shocked

Her make up is in line with her character, it's not gaudy but very natural and suitable. 

But her clothes are more revealing than gumaan who was once a glamorized prostitute Shocked

Edited by parheezGM - 06 April 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RazRazeeTinker_bellMishemariyakamranbadtameezz-dillReenBeanSHUBHA99seven_starsQuietlyLoudCATZ..ilovepyaargreatsumkum

ReenBean Senior Member
ReenBean
ReenBean

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Yeah I especially notice it when she is with her cousins and sister. They are all covered up in average clothing that an Indian would wear while Kumid wears cloths so revealing it's ridiculous! No wonder Saras just had to touch her waist, it's always there to tempt him. Here conservative family doesn't even care! But we do see this in real life a lot. For me, parents were strict but let me wear miniskirts? Weird...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinker_bellAR1220mariyakamranQuietlyLoudilovepyaarsomergasm.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Agreed! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QuietlyLoud

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 20690

Yeah I especially notice it when she is with her cousins and sister. They are all covered up in average clothing that an Indian would wear while Kumid wears cloths so revealing it's ridiculous! No wonder Saras just had to touch her waist, it's always there to tempt him. Here conservative family doesn't even care! But we do see this in real life a lot. For me, parents were strict but let me wear miniskirts? Weird...

Hahahahaha good point. We do live in a hypocrite society. 

I bet now there will be a scene where her dupatta gets stuck and she gets embarrassed because her lajja is exposed!! Lol. As if it wasn't already DeadTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinker_bellmariyakamranilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parheezGM

I bet now there will be a scene where her dupatta gets stuck and she gets embarrassed because her lajja is exposed!! Lol. As if it wasn't already DeadTongue

There was already a scene! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamran

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Maybe dats sumwat true

Bt wt she's wearing is called ghagra choli!

N blouse of sum indian dresses r usually backless...
kumari n kusum hv diff dreses

If u cum in a grand celebration in India, women wear heavy worked ghagras whereas girls like Kumud wear wat she wears (only dats it simple)

Dat is d show of d dress wid backless blouse wid doris n flairs in ghagras...

She cud hd also worn wat Kusum wears, bt as a viewer, Jennifer's way of carrying d dress pls me more

N such dres suits Kumud as wen Kusum hd once worn dat dress she lukd cute

Dats den d fault of d dressLOL

I lyk her dresses n she being in Ratnanagri, u might hv seen in backgroud girls wearing such dresses

Wearing a covered blouse cud hv lukd ridiculous

If u hv any ghagra, or even d north indian style lehenga, den u cn knw as dis is such a common attire

N d dupatta is transparent bcz ghagraas hv dat transparency in d dupatta
Only lehengas cn hv designs too much of designs in d dupatta, bt ghagrs r gujju dresses

N wats d big deal...even Guman wears backless blouse wid her hair on side, dats style!! Meaning dat simple saris cn also "expose" in ur terms LOL
cum 2 any navratri special in any part of India and if u dnt find girls dressed lyk Kumud, den tell me...

Shes a dignified character yaar

Edited by Tishana - 06 April 2013 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnjal-ParamHolic-

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I really don't think showing skin means that you are exposing or degrading yourself. I don't think we should compare her to Guman who had a profession where she entertained men whereas, Kumud is a teacher. Yes, she is sexed up a little but she's a very dignified character whereas Guman is conniving and using men through her looks. That is about how you carry yourself, what you do, etc. We can't judge a person just by what she wears. Wearing a backless top doesn't mean you are any less virtuous than someone who doesn't. It is in how you live, what you do, how you act.

I speak from my point of view only. I wear short skirts, I wear pink short skirts even. Granted, I would be seen very degrading-ly if I was in village or something but I live in the US. How I dress doesn't mean that I am easy. Men treat me with respect because I am smart and carry myself with self-respect. And I am a great deal more virtuous than a lot of women who go around dressed very conservatively while living a very different life. To each their own. I know who I am and where I stand. So these seem like surface level decisions to me, where a girl is judged for wearing cholis. Her virtuousness doesn't need to be demonstrated by being covered head to toe. In the same vein, I would defend a woman's right to dress head to toe if she wished it.

Kumud deserves respect and more than Guman because of who she is. She dresses sensually, not OTT sexily. She doesn't dress to get attention, she just likes the choli look. It's a free world.

http://i.imgur.com/4z5BnDc.jpg

Edited by Marybarton - 07 April 2013 at 1:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LekhShaAR1220Mountainbreeze7dramaybaaz.sochona-ParamHolic-gal.angelJhakaasAccio.Senorita.

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by parheezGM

There was already a scene! ROFL

Oh really?? There was already a scene like I?? LOL! I guess I missed that episode then...LOL

Go to top