Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 9)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananhita

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by saba113

@TM- Please provide source of article in your main post.
its rival site's
Thanks - then I hope that TM indicates that in her main post.Smile

===
As for the extrapolation of Shashank's content to infer he put down another actress by praising the hardwork of his current co-star.  That is quite a LEAP of LOGIC.  X being good does not mean Z is badConfused

Publicity is Part and Parcel of the industry.  There have been numerous articles on BV before that were published before and will con't to be published in the future till the show shuts down.  Propaganda hota tha and hota hoga.

People are obviously entitled to agree with Shashank's assessment of the performance of his co-star...but, is there a need to disparage him and call him dishonest or biased because he's employed at BV in he absence of concrete evidence on point.  

Nobody is calling him dishonest, he aired his POV, we are airing ours...

You are calling him dishonest and biased when you are stating he is saying Toral is cool and hardwardking because of his "rozi roti" .  If you were just disagreeing with his viewpoint then you could say that without referencing his monetary benefit in appreciating his co-star

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 April 2013 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9mahi12tiny15

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

BV got TRPs when Sid was not around because they had a story to tell, right now it is just a drag fest...
Sid is an excellent actor..he is the soul of BV..without him BV is nothing...I wish this remains my dreamWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananhitasaba113ShinyaLibra123tiny15AnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

BV got TRPs when Sid was not around because they had a story to tell, right now it is just a drag fest...
Sid is an excellent actor..he is the soul of BV..without him BV is nothing...I wish this remains my dreamWink

Hey Fruitcake aka Bhach - Shanky ko chhodiya aap?  Just when he's about to become G1 ya G2 ka baby baap?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifrutti

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Bv got TRPS every time it has proper story to tell its not because of any particular person because show was in 3 even before he entered , was in 4, 6 , 7 many times and also ran 1000 epiodes before him  They have story to tell even now if they stop dragging AnSh everywhere in stupid way in Jagaya's  part of story and also the never ending rituals sagas they have started, spend one month on tansfer raag , so much repetition of scenes how TRP's will increase Focus on both tracks AnSh and jagaya's in proper way  they will get TRP's but currently its also a fact cricket season is going on so TRP's will never increase because Indian public is cricket deewani so all shows TRPs are down not only BV'S 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9nena28Picasso9mahi12Dreamer_Libra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15

ananhita Senior Member
ananhita
ananhita

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

its rival site's

===
As for the extrapolation of Shashank's content to infer he put down another actress by praising the hardwork of his current co-star.  That is quite a LEAP of LOGIC.  X being good does not mean Z is badConfused

Publicity is Part and Parcel of the industry.  There have been numerous articles on BV before that were published before and will con't to be published in the future till the show shuts down.  Propaganda hota tha and hota hoga.

People are obviously entitled to agree with Shashank's assessment of the performance of his co-star...but, is there a need to disparage him and call him dishonest or biased because he's employed at BV in he absence of concrete evidence on point.  

You are calling him dishonest and biased when you are stating he is saying Toral is cool and hardwardking because of his "rozi roti" .  If you were just disagreeing with his viewpoint then you could say that without referencing his monetary benefit in appreciating his co-star

Did I state anywhere that he is being dishonest, all I said was that he may have other motives for praising his costar, not just because of her acting...that does not make me any more baised than Shashank...he is just trying his best to reverse the falling TRP's...
saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

remarkable point

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TuttifruttiShinyaLibra123tiny15

ananhita Senior Member
ananhita
ananhita

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

That is exazctly what I am trying to say, the show is running just because of him...had Prats still been around...the show would have a totally different meaning...I know people are going to say that what if Prats left on her own...agreed...but they could have taken a viewer poll and let us pick...again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifruttikaliopa

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

its rival site's

===

Did I state anywhere that he is being dishonest, all I said was that he may have other motives for praising his costar, not just because of her acting...that does not make me any more baised than Shashank...he is just trying his best to reverse the falling TRP's...

By bold - you are saying he is dishonest and not genuine in his comments.  That is the only logical possibility from your statement.  If he is motivated to say positive things due to his job then obviously he's dishonest.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Picasso9Tuttifruttisaba113Libra123tiny15

Go to top