Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 6)

Bubi Groupbie
Bubi
Bubi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
So wath if he said that? It is certainly true becouse Toral really plays like the scenario says without any personalisation. Shashank is a wonderful young man and a talented actor, great in his role and is still bound by the contract for the series. Even this kind of articles does not help Toral to be accepted as Anandi, when it simply is not possible. Women just isn't for this role. She transformed Balika Vadhu into an ordinary,third-rate story.
Frankly,I envy those who still watch the series. I really enjoyed watching until martch 4.

Edited by Bubi - 07 April 2013 at 9:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1KalimeraSneha...LoveServiana

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i guess its sin to give your  opinion about your  co star where he no where did any comparison but against some particular people's  feelings so they made it crime  Wackoand started attacking the person ,He praised Prats , He praised Anjum , he praised Sid , he praised Anop , he praised Surekha ., he praised Smita ..all those were also paid to him by  cvs  or he has become so poor  he is not famous so saving his roti SillyNo that was ok as soon as he said a word about Toral up came attackers The Toral hater company Sleepy

Thread reported 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9swetha383nena28brick_reddinki24Picasso9JuhiRYash.Palvidya0000mahi12saba113samvi.jyothiramShinyaumamLibra123Dreamer_hisusmitaSuchi-tiny15

dinki24 Senior Member
dinki24
dinki24

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
What am i hearing?? Shashank said this to keep his job safe?? Good joke LOL LOL What if he would say the same thing abt Prat?? He would then become a true gentleman Silly

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9nena28Yash.PalJuhiRPicasso9jyothirammahi12samvi.vidya0000ShinyalibsrocksLibra123hisusmitaSuchi-tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

i guess its sin to give your  opinion about your  co star where he no where did any comparison but against some particular people's  feelings so they made it crime  Wackoand started attacking the person ,He praised Prats , He praised Anjum , he praised Sid , he praised Anop , he praised Surekha ., he praised Smita ..all those were also paid to him by  cvs  or he has become so poor  he is not famous so saving his roti SillyNo that was ok as soon as he said a word about Toral up came attackers The Toral hater company Sleepy

Thread reported 

my all famous dialogue

Akal badi ki bhains! lol 

Those who have little bit of logic will see that shashank has always been a true gentleman and very very humble. Even though he is an actor well above the par set by many in the team of BV. Dare to say that he is even good like Surekha ji .. .. he never showed pride !
Beautiful man with Beautiful heart.

He has always praised his co stars. .. and he is doing the same with Toral and good for him. This kinda attitude keeps the work place pleasant! 

No point telling those who already hate Toral .. this is just another means for them to hate her. So let the haters hate and lovers love :)

I am glad Shashank is part of us those hwo love BV :)

Keep it up man! I want BV to reach its heights and Shashank, Sidharth, Toral, Sriti, Surekhaji, ANup, smita to be start of it!!! 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9swetha383nena28dinki24Yash.PalPicasso9JuhiRmahi12jyothirampalpal15vidya0000saba113samvi.ShinyaLibra123Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_hisusmitatiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
this  article is not to promote toral what he feel for toral acting he just said it and it is not first time shashank is praising actress he also praise anjum acting and pratyusha acting  also .shashank praising toral nothing to do with promote of toral and btw even if he is promoting toral so what is problem ?????

Edited by surabhi01 - 07 April 2013 at 9:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nena28Yash.PalPicasso9jyothirammahi12saba113samvi.ShinyaLibra123tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Seriously i am laughing at the comments Shashank is saving his jobROFLi guess people have very limited knowledge about him he rejected many offers  for continuing  BV  because he wants to continue doing his role in BV   and why he needs to do anything for  BV cvs to save his roti is he poor? if he won't praise Toral BV cvs will throw him out and he will die of hunger ROFLHe has big bank balance One among well paid and famous actors of indian tele world so seriously grow up people stop cracking such nonsense jokes .Pratusha is his good friend He praised her zillion times , he praised Anjum , he praised Sriti , he praised Sid , he praised all his co stars because he is a friendly and nice  person They all praise him  Who never praised him among cast of BV and whom he himself never praised  ?  .He is even good friend of the actor playing lal singh's role in real life Have off screen masti pictures with him  He is one among few persons whom media too accept as a good person and never post him as tanturum king because he is a beautiful person with beautiful heart and here he is defamed by a particular fan group just because he praised their enemy Now he poor soul doesn't know Toral has some enemies on India forumsLOL

But i must say i am very proud of Shashank He is indeed a beautiful person with a beautiful heart and a great actor Thumbs Upi am proud to be his  fan Approve

Edited by saba113 - 07 April 2013 at 10:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9nena28brick_redPicasso9JuhiRmahi12samvi.jyothiramDreamer_ShinyaumamLibra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15

ananhita Senior Member
ananhita
ananhita

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

One again Shashank proved, he is not only flawless, but also a perfect gentleman helping his coactors and praising them and comforting them. Hats off to you Shashank. You are the best. Very proud of you !
Btw, Shashank you cooperated with toral a lot on that scene. We could see that. Shashank, have to say you are the BEST.

Obviously, he has to say such things, rozi roti ka sawaal hai bhai, serial band ho jayega to Shashank kya karega...he has to convince himself and everybody else that T is the best Anandi, so what if the scene looked like Sumitra or Gehna was advising him and not his ex wife...
brick_red Senior Member
brick_red
brick_red

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
TFS.

Jagya-Anandi scene was very good. They both acted well. May be there were many re-shots, however, the end result came out well. Shashank is vocal about it. He had given  many similar interviews before. Shashank Vyas always shares the credit with his co-stars.  So whats the big deal?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9nena28Yash.PalJuhiRPicasso9jyothiramsamvi.Libra123hisusmitaaparnaumaAnjanaYYZtiny15

Go to top