Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 4)

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Despo attempts to promote toral.  Soon each and every bv cast and crew will start singing totals praises from the roof tops.  In end only thing that matters are the viewers.  Shashank did not feel like he was not talking to anandi but I felt like he was talking to Sugna.  All this is not going to save bv, they need to come up with good track so one can get over the disappointment of toral.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuvasanthimraommishra1PiggiesTenakcharu.jananhitaKalimerakaliopafastforwardLizBennetDryaLiliWorldSneha...LoveServianaVerboseG

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by michelle281194

Obviously he has been told to say these things because he had been blunt enough to say earlier that he imagines P while doing scenes with T.

It probably got him into a lot of trouble. LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vasanthimraoPiggiesTenakthe_Rijdoka1709KalimerakaliopaChytraLizBennetfastforwardSiriuslySujalDryaLiliWorldSneha...LoveVerboseGAkkiHP

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by shwetyi

Toral Rasputra who recently bagged the role of Anandi in Colors' long-running show Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origin), replacing Pratyusha Banerjee, has got into the skin of the character in quick time!! And her hard work has been noticed by her co-actors who are going gaga about the manner in which the actress goes about her work!!

Recently, Toral had to shoot for a lengthy scene with co-star Shashank Vyas and the latter was vocal enough in appreciating Toral's good work.

Says Shashank, "The first chunk that I shot with Toral had some kind of an undercurrent. She was completely into her character and not for a second did I feel that I was not talking to Anandi."

He further adds, "The best part about Toral is that she is very calm and composed. She will not mind shooting for a scene again, if the first take did not come good. She will never panic and is the coolest actress I have come across."

Three cheers to the bonding that Shashank and Toral have managed to strike!!

Bold, blue:  Does that mean the previous lady used to throw tantrums?  That is my reading of this statement. Between the lines. . . . .

One more time I am agreeing with you... LOL. what a progress .LOL

Yes, it exactly means the same, that the previous actor was not calm and composed, she did mind shooting for same scene more than once even if it did not come out good. Hence the bodyboubles were used.

What you are suggesting shashank means may be correct but if truly shashank is suggesting that about a person he claimed to be a friend with then he is not a gentleman.  I guess roti ke liye kuch bhi Karega.  Now the thing to see is if Sid will come out slinging mud in order to keep his job safe.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vasanthimraocharu.jananhitaKalimerafastforwardLizBennetLiliWorldVerboseGServiana

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it exactly means the same, that the previous actor was not calm and composed, she did mind shooting for same scene more than once even if it did not come out good. Hence the bodyboubles were used.

[/QUOTE]

What you are suggesting shashank means may be correct but if truly shashank is suggesting that about a person he claimed to be a friend with then he is not a gentleman.  I guess roti ke liye kuch bhi Karega.  Now the thing to see is if Sid will come out slinging mud in order to keep his job safe.
[/QUOTE]

Shashank is not suggesting anything, he is just giving his opinion. We all know Shashank is a honest person. FYI, Shashank does not need to do anything for his job safety or roti.. I agree other actors in bv have to do that, but not Shashank...he will find a job in no time  if he wants to quit. But he will not because he is too loyal. 

Edited by Libra123 - 07 April 2013 at 5:46am

nena28dinki24JuhiRPicasso9Yash.Paljyothirammahi12vidya0000Shinyatiny15

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Toral Rasputra who recently bagged the role of Anandi in Colors' long-running show Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origin), replacing Pratyusha Banerjee, has got into the skin of the character in quick time!! And her hard work has been noticed by her co-actors who are going gaga about the manner in which the actress goes about her work!!

Recently, Toral had to shoot for a lengthy scene with co-star Shashank Vyas and the latter was vocal enough in appreciating Toral's good work.

Says Shashank, "The first chunk that I shot with Toral had some kind of an undercurrent. She was completely into her character and not for a second did I feel that I was not talking to Anandi."

He further adds, "The best part about Toral is that she is very calm and composed. She will not mind shooting for a scene again, if the first take did not come good. She will never panic and is the coolest actress I have come across."

Bold, blue:  Does that mean the previous lady used to throw tantrums?  That is my reading of this statement. Between the lines. . . . .

shashank roti ke liye kuch karney kii zaroorath nahi. He always speaks the truth in the previous article he said for him anandhi means only pratyusha it will take a minute for him to see anandhi on toral. Even i didn't find anandhi on toral in the hospital terrace scene but on friday episode i didn't find toral but it was anandhi and jagya most of the viewers were convinced abt toral in that particular scene.  There is no necessity for him to promote toral by giving the tag as coolest actress. It is his view by observing toral nothing else.

Edited by vidya0000 - 07 April 2013 at 5:55am

bvfan9nena28Picasso9JuhiRmahi12jyothiramShinyaLibra123Suchi-tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

No, not all people do mud slinging to keep their job. Definitely not shashank. He is being honest. What is truth is truth. 

And if he says his friend was not comfortable giving shots more than once for whatever reasons, he is not being unfaithful to her.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24nena28Yash.PalPicasso9JuhiRmahi12samvi.jyothiramvidya0000Libra123Suchi-tiny15

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just because Shashank's honest opinion does not fit in with your pre conceived image of a certain person, you are saying things about Shashank.  If he had said the opposite you would have liked it, because it would have resonated with yours  But Shashank can have his own opinion, yes?  And as for him getting a job, hey even you will be laughing at what you wrote.  LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahbvfan9dinki24Picasso9JuhiRmahi12jyothiramsamvi.ShinyaLibra123DrModelSuchi-tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0000

shashank roti ke liye kuch karney kii zaroorath nahi. He always speaks the truth in the previous article he said for him anandhi means only pratyusha it will take a minute for him to see anandhi on toral. Even i didn't find anandhi on toral in the hospital terrace scene but on friday episode i didn't find toral but it was anandhi and jagya most of the viewers were convinced abt toral in that particular scene.  There is no necessity for him to promote toral by giving the tag as coolest actress. It is his view by observing toral nothing else.

Exactly vidya. Why does he need to promote anyone when he is the King of the show and he can run the show all by himself?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nena28Picasso9kaliopavidya0000jyothiramLibra123tiny15

Go to top