Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 3)

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Why is Purnendu Shekhar and the cast of BV so desperate to convince everything is fine. It seems forced.
They are also giving explanations that when Pratyusha came in after Avika  initialy there was a fall in TRPs and again it rose.
They claim TRPs dont bother them ... but obviously something IS bothering them.

Edited by poiu123 - 07 April 2013 at 3:34am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuvasanthimraoPiggiesTenakcharu.jthe_RijananhitaKalimerammishra1savianikaliopaSiya_fastforwardMisseshaLizBennetLiliWorldDryaSneha...LovesmekerVerboseG

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetyi

Toral Rasputra who recently bagged the role of Anandi in Colors' long-running show Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origin), replacing Pratyusha Banerjee, has got into the skin of the character in quick time!! And her hard work has been noticed by her co-actors who are going gaga about the manner in which the actress goes about her work!!

Recently, Toral had to shoot for a lengthy scene with co-star Shashank Vyas and the latter was vocal enough in appreciating Toral's good work.

Says Shashank, "The first chunk that I shot with Toral had some kind of an undercurrent. She was completely into her character and not for a second did I feel that I was not talking to Anandi."

He further adds, "The best part about Toral is that she is very calm and composed. She will not mind shooting for a scene again, if the first take did not come good. She will never panic and is the coolest actress I have come across."

Three cheers to the bonding that Shashank and Toral have managed to strike!!

Bold, blue:  Does that mean the previous lady used to throw tantrums?  That is my reading of this statement. Between the lines. . . . .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PiggiesPicasso9jyothiramrdjhasamvi.ShinyaDrModel

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Hmm..Co actors gelling is none of our buisness..Viewers are not gelling with the oh so cool actress...And its showing in TRPs...

I completely agree with you. It is obvious from the beginning that PH and Chanel are trying to force the acceptance of "new Anandi" (we were told to cold her like that, so I obey) to the viewers, but it is not working, hence more and more beautiful and so "objective" articles.

So, OK, we learn that they Glue togetherEmbarrassed, that she is calmLOL (that I can see on her face all the time, no other expression, just pure calmness) when shooting, that she goes into character in such a short time ROFL and so I can just say Haleluja for "new Anandi" and her followers.

Now, all  that is left is to convince a majority of viewers to believe in all this crap and to switch back to watch BV. Well, my dear friends, it will never happened, just watch the official Colors website and amount of dislike that are growing day by day, people are not accepting her, and whatever she or anyone from BV team say, that is the fact.

We all know that, BV Team know that, PH they also know that, so they can really spare us all this propaganda. Because as we all know, the people who moove on have their own opinion, people whose lead actress was snatched from them one sunny day end of February, also have their own opinion, people who give chance to "new Anandi" and got disappointed, and stop watching BV, also have their own opinion. And nobody is willing to change it, so what is a point of all this articles?

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vasanthimraoPiggiesTenakcharu.jananhitadoka1709mina92jadra211Maja86Kalimerapussycatsavianikaliopaalisa112Siya_MisseshaLizBennetfastforwardLiliWorldDryariya_ss9smekerBlukittenAkkiHPServianaVerboseGsladjana333

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Toral Rasputra who recently bagged the role of Anandi in Colors' long-running show Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origin), replacing Pratyusha Banerjee, has got into the skin of the character in quick time!! And her hard work has been noticed by her co-actors who are going gaga about the manner in which the actress goes about her work!!

Recently, Toral had to shoot for a lengthy scene with co-star Shashank Vyas and the latter was vocal enough in appreciating Toral's good work.

Says Shashank, "The first chunk that I shot with Toral had some kind of an undercurrent. She was completely into her character and not for a second did I feel that I was not talking to Anandi."

He further adds, "The best part about Toral is that she is very calm and composed. She will not mind shooting for a scene again, if the first take did not come good. She will never panic and is the coolest actress I have come across."

Bold, blue:  Does that mean the previous lady used to throw tantrums?  That is my reading of this statement. Between the lines. . . . .

I think he doesn't mean that , even shriti said in the offscreen is waqt mein bahut nervous hoon at the time of her entry promo shoot  shashank was comforting her. Indirectly he is not pointing any coactress. It is his view by observing toral. nothing more nothing less.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nena28jyothirammahi12LizBennetSiya_Libra123tiny15

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Originally posted by -Aakash-

Hmm..Co actors gelling is none of our buisness..Viewers are not gelling with the oh so cool actress...And its showing in TRPs...

I completely agree with you. It is obvious from the beginning that PH and Chanel are trying to force the acceptance of "new Anandi" (we were told to cold her like that, so I obey) to the viewers, but it is not working, hence more and more beautiful and so "objective" articles.

So, OK, we learn that they Glue togetherEmbarrassed, that she is calmLOL (that I can see on her face all the time, no other expression, just pure calmness) when shooting, that she goes into character in such a short time ROFL and so I can just say Haleluja for "new Anandi" and her followers.

Now, all  that is left is to convince a majority of viewers to believe in all this crap and to switch back to watch BV. Well, my dear friends, it will never happened, just watch the official Colors website and amount of dislike that are growing day by day, people are not accepting her, and whatever she or anyone from BV team say, that is the fact.

We all know that, BV Team know that, PH they also know that, so they can really spare us all this propaganda. Because as we all know, the people who moove on have their own opinion, people whose lead actress was snatched from them one sunny day end of February, also have their own opinion, people who give chance to "new Anandi" and got disappointed, and stop watching BV, also have their own opinion. And nobody is willing to change it, so what is a point of all this articles?

D'ohno no no no D'ohwhat r u doing?? you know in this forum is forbiden to have your opinion about this actress unless is extremely positive and you admire her and think she is the best actress evah in the history of India...now you will see what happens when you think with your head!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuvasanthimraoPiggiesTenakmmishra1charu.jdada68jadra211SOFFI007Kalimeradoka1709mina92savianikaliopaChytraSiya_fastforwardLizBennetDryaLiliWorldriya_ss9BlukittenSneha...LoveVerboseGsladjana333

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
One again Shashank proved, he is not only flawless, but also a perfect gentleman helping his coactors and praising them and comforting them. Hats off to you Shashank. You are the best. Very proud of you !
Btw, Shashank you cooperated with toral a lot on that scene. We could see that. Shashank, have to say you are the BEST.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9nena28JuhiRPicasso9jyothirammahi12saba113vidya0000Shinyalibsrockssurabhi01Suchi-tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged

One more time I am agreeing with you... LOL. what a progress .LOL

Yes, it exactly means the same, that the previous actor was not calm and composed, she did mind shooting for same scene more than once even if it did not come out good. Hence the bodyboubles were used.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Yash.Paljyothirammahi12samvi.DrModel

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

One more time I am agreeing with you... LOL. what a progress .LOL

Yes, it exactly means the same, that the previous actor was not calm and composed, she did mind shooting for same scene more than once even if it did not come out good. Hence the bodyboubles were used.

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9jyothiramShinya

Go to top