Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 19)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Fake respect ?realy ?After explaining you giving you examples with so of patience ,you focus on my mistakes {imposing n all}and you completely neglect the important part of my point ,then thats what is left to say right ?Have anywhere i said that your opinion is untrue ,how do say so ,do you know shashank personally ,where you present over there ,did i realy question your opinion ,no ,you kept questioning my opinion ,i kept on replying back ,you laughed saying people analyse and trying to find hidden meaning while i dint question or even laugh at you.This is where a person shows respect .i never mock other people s point of view ,never call their opinions  nonsense.
i didn't ask from you your explanation  and neither your explanation and your wonderful examples is helping me in either way to accept your points and whatever you do on forum and doing here i know it i am not blind and most important  why you pointed to me to its in my attitude to find flaws ? is this your respect ? then certainly i have not taken any  and i have to reply to you in your tone then  and have i been mocking to you here  ?no i responded to you here before no mocking there so  why moral policing to me  i didn't  mock you there  so what is the problem ?

Why are you trying to analyze and find hidden meanings Whatever analysing you are doing is NOT 1000 percent truth it can be 100000000000000000000000 complete wrong so why are you doing it neither it is allowed on IF and neither he said any wrong in his statement that is pinching everyone Its his life whatever he does or says If he finds Toral coolest actress in entire world his choice  You and me don't know him so why are you finding hidden meanings in his words ?you all are  giving a chance to people to laugh when a simple appreciation of him of his co actor you have molded  into a complete different direction for which you have no proof in your hands so what impression you are giving to people here ? 

Edited by sidra08 - 08 April 2013 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Fake respect ?realy ?After explaining you giving you examples with so of patience ,you focus on my mistakes {imposing n all}and you completely neglect the important part of my point ,then thats what is left to say right ?Have anywhere i said that your opinion is untrue ,how do say so ,do you know shashank personally ,where you present over there ,did i realy question your opinion ,no ,you kept questioning my opinion ,i kept on replying back ,you laughed saying people analyse and trying to find hidden meaning while i dint question or even laugh at you.This is where a person shows respect .i never mock other people s point of view ,never call their opinions  nonsense.
i didn't ask from you your explanation  and neither your explanation and your wonderful examples is helping me in either way to accept your points and whatever you do on forum and doing here i know it i am not blind and most important  why you pointed to me to its in my attitude to find flaws ? is this your respect ? then certainly i have not taken any  and i have to reply to you in your tone then  and have i been mocking to you here  ?no i responded to you here before no mocking there so  why moral policing to me  i didn't  mock you there  so what is the problem ?

Why are you trying to analyze and find hidden meanings Whatever analysing you are doing is NOT 1000 percent truth it can be 100000000000000000000000 complete wrong so why are you doing it neither it is allowed on IF and neither he said any wrong in his statement that is pinching everyone Its his life whatever he does or says If he finds Toral coolest actress in entire world his choice  You and me don't know him so why are you finding hidden meanings in his words ?you all are  giving a chance to people to laugh when a simple appreciation of him of his co actor you have molded  into a complete different direction for which you have no proof in your hands so what impression you are giving to people here ? 
In this forum .there are different kinds of people with different thinking ,nobody is telling you to accept our point of views ,but we can have diferent opinion and still discuss,but sory u get crazy with different opinion and then you bouce on others calling their opinion negative and finding flaws in their writing ,then finally when someone gets irritated and loses patience and pin points to your attitude then you start blasting ,if i dont have a proof ,do you have a proof  to suport your point,its just based on liking of your actor your speaking ,you keep asking for proof but do you have ?Did u ask shashank as to why said like that wether to promote toral or just generally ?
Exactly you and i dont know him so we cant realy call each others opinion wrong ,we cant say that he dint do it to promote toral ,isnt it ?we also cant say he spoke lie ,which i have not said also .So it doesnt sound good that you call my points negative or total nonsense .This could be lighter smooth discussion if you could be a little polite.Nways now dont get pissed off.Forget it .

Edited by tanvismile - 08 April 2013 at 9:38am
BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidra08

In this forum .there are different kinds of people with different thinking ,nobody is telling you to accept our point of views ,but we can have diferent opinion and still discuss,but sory u get crazy with different opinion and then you bouce on others calling their opinion negative and finding flaws in their writing ,then finally when someone gets irritated and loses patience and pin points to your attitude then you start blasting ,if i dont have a proof ,do you have a proof  to suport your point,its just based on liking of your actor your speaking ,you keep asking for proof but do you have ?Did u ask shashank as to why said like that wether to promote toral or just generally ?
Exactly you and i dont know him so we cant realy call each others opinion wrong ,we cant say that he dint do it to promote toral ,isnt it ?we also cant say he spoke lie ,which i have not said also .So it doesnt sound good that you call my points negative or total nonsense .This could be lighter smooth discussion if you could be a little polite.Nways now dont get pissed off.Forget it .

if you have every right to say anything i too have and i am pissed off at youROFL ... i don't have blood to boil on  your commentsLOL ..anyways forget it and move on and i don't agree with any iota of with you so please stop these lectures now i told you many  times before so have mercy on me  now 

Edited by sidra08 - 08 April 2013 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
why does every other thread dissend into bashing and name calling and making comments on members of the forum - why is it so difficult to have a discussion with the need to be insulting and mocking - chances are given for discussion but members yet again turn threads into a forum for name calling and personal comments

it seems like stricter actions will need to be taken - because the current system worked for a while but its dissended again

topic closed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top