Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 18)

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9surabhi01tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
thanks  yash for transalating on my behalf

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palsamvi.

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by sidra08

Not all the people are here are shashank bashers.Its just that we said shashank is promoting toral as anandi and some others said shashank ia doing for rosi roti Here people got crazy and then arguement goes on n on "what that you l calling him a lier fake person bla bla bla"this goes on and on .Arey if people promote their shows, Is that wrong ?its part of their job right .People over here just cant accept a different point of view.
you cannot impose an opinion on other person when you don't have any proof Shashank has always been like this for everyone so we really don't have a reason to impose on him he is promoting Toral this and that, doing for his rozi roti that most absurd statement in my view which makes he is selfish person doing this all for his own interest not sincere in his words .We don't know his real motives He could be genuine here as well then all these false blames put on him what are they? so why posting such opinions on him when you don't see that thing anywhere clearly in his words He has been like this for all Be it when he and Prats came he showered a lot many praises on Prats , be it Anjum , be it Sid , be it Sriti so he is same with Toral We have no reason to doubt on his words

and all might not be his bashers but they have become for sake of Prats and Toral
None of us are imposing on you .Its just a point of view.As i said promoting a show is not wrong,now as fan i would speak good of shashank ,praise the show i would love if that person listening to me starts watching the show.By doing this i become criminal no.So similarly shashank doesnt become wrong.or insincere.Its how you look at it.All i m saying it could be posible that he is using genuine opinion to promote toral as anandi.Now many shows call sbs on their sets to promote their leads.Are There selfish?In an healthy discussion we should be able to accept a different point of view ya that could be possible .Rather not make fun and say these people are trying to find hidden meanings in his words.Amazing.
Sleepywhy did i reply to youSleepy i am really sorry for that Amazing are really  your healthy discussionsSleepy @ bold where i said that you are imposing on me ?I am talking imposing on Shashank not me   For once read my post and then reply according to that and the view you are giving have more negative points than positive Something for which you don't have proof with you i think its wrong to put that view because It can bring negative meanings and why we should accept a different view point which has no proof ? why don't you accept a simple appreciation without posting different meanings out of it  which are not visible here  in his words when you have no proof for that Think about that then call us amazing and make us accept your different view points 

Edited by sidra08 - 08 April 2013 at 5:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9JuhiRYash.Palmahi12vidya0000Libra123tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Not all the people are here are shashank bashers.Its just that we said shashank is promoting toral as anandi and some others said shashank ia doing for rosi roti Here people got crazy and then arguement goes on n on "what that you l calling him a lier fake person bla bla bla"this goes on and on .Arey if people promote their shows, Is that wrong ?its part of their job right .People over here just cant accept a different point of view.
you cannot impose an opinion on other person when you don't have any proof Shashank has always been like this for everyone so we really don't have a reason to impose on him he is promoting Toral this and that, doing for his rozi roti that most absurd statement in my view which makes he is selfish person doing this all for his own interest not sincere in his words .We don't know his real motives He could be genuine here as well then all these false blames put on him what are they? so why posting such opinions on him when you don't see that thing anywhere clearly in his words He has been like this for all Be it when he and Prats came he showered a lot many praises on Prats , be it Anjum , be it Sid , be it Sriti so he is same with Toral We have no reason to doubt on his words

and all might not be his bashers but they have become for sake of Prats and Toral
None of us are imposing on you .Its just a point of view.As i said promoting a show is not wrong,now as fan i would speak good of shashank ,praise the show i would love if that person listening to me starts watching the show.By doing this i become criminal no.So similarly shashank doesnt become wrong.or insincere.Its how you look at it.All i m saying it could be posible that he is using genuine opinion to promote toral as anandi.Now many shows call sbs on their sets to promote their leads.Are There selfish?In an healthy discussion we should be able to accept a different point of view ya that could be possible .Rather not make fun and say these people are trying to find hidden meanings in his words.Amazing.
Sleepywhy did i reply to youSleepy i am really sorry for that Amazing are really  your healthy discussionsSleepy @ bold where i said that you are imposing on me ?I am talking imposing on Shashank not me   For once read my post and then reply according to that and the view you are giving have more negative points than positive Something for which you don't have proof with you i think its wrong to put that view because It can bring negative meanings and why we should accept a different view point which has no proof ? why don't you accept a simple appreciation without posting different meanings out of it  which are not visible here  in his words when you have no proof for that Think about that then call us amazing and make us accept your different view points 
Who is imposing on shashank dear !I very clearly said that it could be possible that he s promoting her as anandi in way of interviews ,we all know bv is going  through  bad times ,we find more arcticles related to toral  so if shashank promoting toral how does that become wrong ,i even gave you examples articles sbs these are different way of promoting ,How does that become negative ,how does that make him insincere ?This is nothing where i actually have to prove anything ,where it has been said that he opinion is fake ?
@bold:negative meaning ?Just the way how some reacted he said toral is the coolest actress  ever i met ,so people bashed " what does that mean prats was a tantrum queen o what ?"so similarly when i said  he is promoting toral as anandi then u are also trying to find hidden negative meaning just  like them.{same appraoch like them}
 Nways in my entire explanantion you pointed out on places where i did mistake {imposing} ,but the main part where i tried explanationed you ,gave u examples ,still u dont seem to get it ,or atleast say "ok ya i got it may  be he promoted her but i think it was just a genuine opinion "  ,nways may be its your attitude only to find flaws. 

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@tanvi ..my attitude is perfectly fine To find flaws in everything seems to me your attitude anyways keep your logics i am out of it i don't wish to argue on your points which seem to me total nonsense  and i am not getting  your points because they are no points in my view so no matter give how much explanation it makes zero sense to me

Edited by sidra08 - 08 April 2013 at 6:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9mahi12saba113Libra123surabhi01

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

@tanvi ..my attitude is perfectly fine To find flaws in everything seems to me your attitude anyways keep your logics i am out of it i don't wish to argue on your points which seem to me total nonsense  and i am not getting  your points because they are no points in my view so no matter give how much explanation it makes zero sense to me

I have always respected your points and never ever said that your points are total nonsense,well thats what shows how your attitude is ,what can we really discuss with people who call other people s opinion total nonsense !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRK

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged

I have always respected your points and never ever said that your points are total nonsense,well thats what shows how your attitude is ,what can we really discuss with people who call other people s opinion total nonsense !
By pointing at my attitude you are respecting my POV wow such respect  and you gave me such respect many times about my points for  Gauri  i can show you that  and how great your  attitude is also visible by your pointing at others people's attitude first and what i or people like me can really discuss with people like you  i have nothing and why don't you  accept  if we call your points nonsense you are saying respect and accept  different POV 's  and it will  be good if you stop the fake respect you provide to me because i really don't see any respect from you to me every time i discuss a single stuff with you 

Edited by sidra08 - 08 April 2013 at 7:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12saba113Libra123surabhi01

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged

By pointing at my attitude you are respecting my POV wow such respect  and you gave me such respect many times about my points about Gauri  i can show you that  and how great your  attitude is also visible by your pointing at others people's attitude first and what i or people like me can really discuss with people like you  i have nothing and why don't accept we call your points nonsense you are saying respect different POV 's  and it will  be good if you stop the fake respect you provide to me because i really don't see any respect from you to me every time i discuss a single stuff with you 

Fake respect ?realy ?After explaining you giving you examples with so of patience ,you focus on my mistakes {imposing n all}and you completely neglect the important part of my point ,then thats what is left to say right ?Have anywhere i said that your opinion is untrue ,how do say so ,do you know shashank personally ,where you present over there ,did i realy question your opinion ,no ,you kept questioning my opinion ,i kept on replying back ,you laughed saying people analyse and trying to find hidden meaning while i dint question or even laugh at you.This is where a person shows respect .i never mock other people s point of view ,never call their opinions  nonsense.

Go to top