Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 17)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by sidra08

I think we should find address of Shashank from somewhere and ask him to join India forums and tell his hidden meanings and clear confusions hereLOL

really its amazing how people are using their super powers to get through other meanings 

ROFL
yeah Yash these  super powers some people have  that we mortal people don't have neither Shashank has and different point of view where is that point on which different views are coming? Like you said its the same broken record which changes its frequency each time The song Prats great Toral worst  who praise Prats gentleman who praise Toral  not gentleman he has other motives LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9dinki24Picasso9JuhiRmahi12saba113samvi.vidya0000Libra123Shinyatiny15

sultanbala Goldie
sultanbala
sultanbala

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyuu_SRK

Originally posted by anshfever

mujhe to sirf acting me thandi lgti h...lolz

no spark no expression no spirit...

Maybe Shanky meant same LOL
good one angry birdWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoPiyuu_SRK

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged

I think we should find address of Shashank from somewhere and ask him to join India forums and tell his hidden meanings and clear confusions hereLOL

really its amazing how people are using their super powers to get through other meanings 

ROFL
yeah Yash these  super powers some people have  that we mortal people don't have neither Shashank has and different point of view where is that point on which different views are coming? Like you said its the same broken record which changes its frequency each time The song Prats great Toral worst  who praise Prats gentleman who praise Toral  not gentleman he has other motives LOL

Brilliant Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRsamvi.Shinyatiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanvismile

Not all the people are here are shashank bashers.Its just that we said shashank is promoting toral as anandi and some others said shashank ia doing for rosi roti Here people got crazy and then arguement goes on n on "what that you l calling him a lier fake person bla bla bla"this goes on and on .Arey if people promote their shows, Is that wrong ?its part of their job right .People over here just cant accept a different point of view.
you cannot impose an opinion on other person when you don't have any proof Shashank has always been like this for everyone so we really don't have a reason to impose on him he is promoting Toral this and that, doing for his rozi roti that most absurd statement in my view which makes he is selfish person doing this all for his own interest not sincere in his words .We don't know his real motives He could be genuine here as well then all these false blames put on him what are they? so why posting such opinions on him when you don't see that thing anywhere clearly in his words He has been like this for all Be it when he and Prats came he showered a lot many praises on Prats , be it Anjum , be it Sid , be it Sriti so he is same with Toral We have no reason to doubt on his words

and all might not be his bashers but they have become for sake of Prats and Toral
None of us are imposing on you .Its just a point of view.As i said promoting a show is not wrong,now as fan i would speak good of shashank ,praise the show i would love if that person listening to me starts watching the show.By doing this i become criminal no.So similarly shashank doesnt become wrong.or insincere.Its how you look at it.All i m saying it could be posible that he is using genuine opinion to promote toral as anandi.Now many shows call sbs on their sets to promote their leads.Are There selfish?In an healthy discussion we should be able to accept a different point of view ya that could be possible .Rather not make fun and say these people are trying to find hidden meanings in his words.Amazing.
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
poor shashank ab aage se kabhi kisi actress  ki taarif nahi karega usne kaan pakad liye honge 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Yash.Palsaba113Libra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

poor shashank ab aage se kabhi kisi actress  ki taarif nahi karega usne kaan pakad liye honge 

Surabhi:  Too good  ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01tiny15

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palsurabhi01tiny15

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samvi.

Originally posted by surabhi01

Surabhi:  Too good  ROFL ROFL

Surabhi you should write ur one liners in english for the hindi challenged. Unhappy

My God !! I made a simple comment, (my interpretation, reading between lines) on page 3 and it has consumed 12 more pages after that for a simple comment.  Phew !!!  Clearly some one  will have to start another of their popular threads on similar topic for fulfillment of this unsatisfied appetite of beating down new actress and do shraddhanjali to Miss Innocent.

@bold - LOL that's what i thought too after going through this entire thread!

The same history repeats and it's gets boring let alone annoying!

Surabhi says " from now Shashank will not speak anything good about any co-star, he has started doing penance already "  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.surabhi01tiny15

Go to top