Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 15)

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananhita

Well, if she hopes this remains in her dreams, then all I can say that at least she is thinking straight in her dreams...if not in reality...
well i think even you are talking in your dreams because i find your comments Sid is God of this show no where near reality and  no straight approach This is  an approach as per your liking only anyways keep dreaming about your Sid it won't change the fact not all world do his pooja or watch show only for him and here you got enough replies for this 

anyways lets stop this argument here Sid no part of this article so why bringing him here Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9TuttifruttiLibra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
My God !! I made a simple comment, (my interpretation, reading between lines) on page 3 and it has consumed 12 more pages after that for a simple comment.  Phew !!!  Clearly some one  will have to start another of their popular threads on similar topic for fulfillment of this unsatisfied appetite of beating down new actress and do shraddhanjali to Miss Innocent.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9samvi.tiny15

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
God! This is disgraceful and shocking!

The thread is about Shashank's interview.  But in minutes it is turned into a bashing thread just because Shashank showed respect and support to Toral.  Shashank is always humble.  When Sriti came along and some of the members were bashing her for looking old, screaming, not giving proper dialogue delivery and so on, Shashank gave an interview praising Sriti and giving her respect because she was a veteran of 2 or 3 serials.  He said that he considered himself one-show old, and less experienced than Sriti, and that he will have to work hard.  He even went far to call himself the worst actor in BV with a lead role!  That shows his humility and what a true gentleman he is!  No one needs to point out that he is the male lead and the lifeline of the show, but he has the humility to give respect to all his other colleagues.

Is it wrong to support a co-actor, who is new, and trying hard to fit in?  What kind of disgusting mentality people have on this forum?  So much hatred for a person who applied for a vacant position, got a job, and is working hard to prove herself? As children, we are taught not o hate anyone, but the kind of cyber 'hate' war that is going on in this Forum for last one month, directed at one person, just because she is new and trying hard, is indeed disgraceful and shocking.

That too, hate coming from women for another woman who has not committed any crime.  She just filled in a vacant spot and is trying to give her best.  And now, Shashank, a gem of a gem, is pulled into this disgraceful hate war, just because he supported his colleague, showed respect to her and her work, and played the role of a loyal teamplayer.

This is SICK! And as a human being and a woman, it is SAD!

Edited by JuhiRockz - 07 April 2013 at 8:21pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9dinki24nena28Yash.PalTuttifruttiPicasso9nikhilageetBeyondTheSkysamvi.vidya0000Libra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

The thread is about Shashank's interview. But in minutes it is turned into a bashing thread just because Shashank showed respect and support to Toral. Shashank is always humble. When Sriti came along and some of the members were bashing her for looking old, screaming, not giving proper dialogue delivery and so on, Shashank gave an interview praising Sriti and giving her respect because she was a veteran of 2 or 3 serials. He said that he considered himself one-show old, and less experienced than Sriti, and that he will have to work hard. He even went far to call himself the worst actor in BV with a lead role! That shows his humility and what a true gentleman he is! No one needs to point out that he is the male lead and the lifeline of the show, but he has the humility to give respect to all his other colleagues.

Is it wrong to support a co-actor, who is new, and trying hard to fit in? What kind of disgusting menatlity people have on this forum? So much hatred for a person who applied for a vacant position, got a job, and is working hard to prove herself? As children, we are taught not o hate anyone, but the kind of cyber 'hate' war that is going on in this Forum for last one month, directed at one person, just because she is new and trying hard, is indeed disgraceful and shocking.

That too, hate coming from women for another woman who has not committed any crime. She just filled in a vacant spot and is trying to give her best. And now, Shashank, a gem of a gem, is pulled into this disgraceful hate war, just because he supported his colleague, showed respect to her and her work, and palyed the role of a loyal teamplayer.

This is SICK! And as a woman, it is SAD!

Clap excellent answer . Two weeks back when in his interview he praised prats and said he missed her - it was all correct and so true and so honest and so on and now when he supports the new actress it is suddenly a cooked up article ., and the ph planted the story and what not Confused it's absolutely true that a woman is only another woman s biggest enemy . To be very honest , though I support Toral  and like her as an actress, I have not been really watching the show after parts exit . Just saw an episode here and there . I still can't reconcile to watching anybody but prats but where is the need to be so mean and use such unkind words for someone who is just trying to do her job Ouch . Anyway I am not preaching to anybody just stating my pov

Edited by nikhilageet - 07 April 2013 at 8:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9nena28dinki24Yash.PalPicasso9JuhiRTuttifruttiBeyondTheSkysamvi.Libra123tiny15

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

The thread is about Shashank's interview. But in minutes it is turned into a bashing thread just because Shashank showed respect and support to Toral. Shashank is always humble. When Sriti came along and some of the members were bashing her for looking old, screaming, not giving proper dialogue delivery and so on, Shashank gave an interview praising Sriti and giving her respect because she was a veteran of 2 or 3 serials. He said that he considered himself one-show old, and less experienced than Sriti, and that he will have to work hard. He even went far to call himself the worst actor in BV with a lead role! That shows his humility and what a true gentleman he is! No one needs to point out that he is the male lead and the lifeline of the show, but he has the humility to give respect to all his other colleagues.

Is it wrong to support a co-actor, who is new, and trying hard to fit in? What kind of disgusting menatlity people have on this forum? So much hatred for a person who applied for a vacant position, got a job, and is working hard to prove herself? As children, we are taught not o hate anyone, but the kind of cyber 'hate' war that is going on in this Forum for last one month, directed at one person, just because she is new and trying hard, is indeed disgraceful and shocking.

That too, hate coming from women for another woman who has not committed any crime. She just filled in a vacant spot and is trying to give her best. And now, Shashank, a gem of a gem, is pulled into this disgraceful hate war, just because he supported his colleague, showed respect to her and her work, and palyed the role of a loyal teamplayer.

This is SICK! And as a woman, it is SAD!

Clap excellent answer . Two weeks back when in his interview he praised prats and said he missed her - it was all correct and so true and so honest and so on and now when he supports the new actress it is suddenly a cooked up article ., and the ph planted the story and what not Confused it's absolutely true that a woman is only another woman s biggest enemy . To be very honest , though I support Toral  and like her as an actress, I have not been really watching the show after parts exit . Just saw an episode here and there . I still can't reconcile to watching anybody but prats but where is the need to be so mean and use such unkind words for someone who is just trying to do her job Ouch . Anyway I am not preaching to anybody just stating my pov

@ Bold

Isn't it a shame? Here we blame men for all atrocities on the women, and now a man trying to be supportive about a female colleague, and he is being called 'motivated', 'self-interested'.

Yes, some people cannot still connect to the new actor, but why so much 'animosity' against a person who is merely trying to do her job?  And to associate everyone else who supports her as false, lying, making up stuff, buying TRPs...it is taking it too far. It is now more than a month, but some members 'hatred' knows no ends...really shocking!  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9dinki24Yash.PalPicasso9TuttifruttiBeyondTheSkysamvi.nikhilageetLibra123tiny15

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
For those reading between the lines as for who was tantrum queen...Here's the excerpt of an interview of Pradeep Yadav dated 4 dec 2012...
Since Its an TC article I cant post the link but they can sure visit the site and verify

Do you have to face starry tantrums at times?
No, they are all very professional. I do not have any issue with any of them.

Edited by nniks - 07 April 2013 at 9:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakananhitaKalimeraPiyuu_SRK

mandy001 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy001
mandy001

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
mujhe to sirf acting me thandi lgti h...lolz

no spark no expression no spirit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimrao

mandy001 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy001
mandy001

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Is it wrong to support a co-actor, who is new, and trying hard to fit in? What kind of disgusting mentality people have on this forum? So much hatred for a person who applied for a vacant position, got a job, and is working hard to prove herself? As children, we are taught not o hate anyone, but the kind of cyber 'hate' war that is going on in this Forum for last one month, directed at one person, just because she is new and trying hard, is indeed disgraceful and shocking.

That too, hate coming from women for another woman who has not committed any crime. She just filled in a vacant spot and is trying to give her best. And now, Shashank, a gem of a gem, is pulled into this disgraceful hate war, just because he supported his colleague, showed respect to her and her work, and played the role of a loyal teamplayer.

This is SICK! And as a human being and a woman, it is SAD!

u r absolutely right nd i wanna clap for u bt tell me one thing if madhubala or rk vl replaced frm mb due to their personal issues ,,vl u support new gal????nooo..

lectures dena bhut asan h...wn giaa replaced frm sns dt time snaya fans too gave bde bde lecturea bt u knw wt hpnd wn dt situation came vd barun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimrao

Go to top