Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-Toral is the coolest actress-Shashank Vyas (Page 10)

Bubi Groupbie
Bubi
Bubi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Where did you get the idea that some of us HATES Toral??!!!
The fact is that the new Anandi has nothing in common with 'the old one'. It appears that she got married and became new person,physically and mentally.
If you look at this series so superficially than is totally irrelevant who plays Anandi. I see no reason for the discussion of type: Love you-Hate you.
Series lost its audience,the story unfolds in perpetuity. Anandi, who fights against children's marriages all her life (where you don't have any right to choose) now is looking for a woman for Jagdish,and he agrees to it after all that happened to him in life. Shiv and Anandi looks and acts like they are at least 10 years in marriage.
It seems that every story has an end, only this new Balika Vadhu doesn't.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Piggiesananhitamanjery

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananhita

Originally posted by tootyfruity

BV got TRPs when Sid was not around because they had a story to tell, right now it is just a drag fest...
Sid is an excellent actor..he is the soul of BV..without him BV is nothing...I wish this remains my dreamWink

That is exazctly what I am trying to say, the show is running just because of him...had Prats still been around...the show would have a totally different meaning...I know people are going to say that what if Prats left on her own...agreed...but they could have taken a viewer poll and let us pick...again...
ROFL i think  you didnt understand the sarcasam in the post LOLthe member said what you are saying is his dream only not fact 

Edited by saba113 - 07 April 2013 at 11:01am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesdinki24Picasso9JuhiRTuttifruttimahi12samvi.ShinyaLibra123Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15AnjanaYYZ

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
BV is a show which runs coz of the entire amazing cast..where each actor fits his or her role like a glove..can we please not bring in comparisons between actors in this manner?? shashank is a fantastic actor and everyone knows tht..Sid is a great actor and all are aware of tht too..both are doing a good job even wen their characters are going haywire and the storyline is useless these days..shashank has pulled off so many facets of his character till date..we can hate or love his character, but we cant ignore it..thts coz of shashank..and Sid gave us the magic of AnSh..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9nena28brick_redPicasso9JuhiRTuttifruttimahi12vidya0000Libra123surabhi01AnjanaYYZaparnaumatiny15

ananhita Senior Member
ananhita
ananhita

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by saba113

@TM- Please provide source of article in your main post.
its rival site's
Thanks - then I hope that TM indicates that in her main post.Smile

===
As for the extrapolation of Shashank's content to infer he put down another actress by praising the hardwork of his current co-star.  That is quite a LEAP of LOGIC.  X being good does not mean Z is badConfused

Publicity is Part and Parcel of the industry.  There have been numerous articles on BV before that were published before and will con't to be published in the future till the show shuts down.  Propaganda hota tha and hota hoga.

People are obviously entitled to agree with Shashank's assessment of the performance of his co-star...but, is there a need to disparage him and call him dishonest or biased because he's employed at BV in he absence of concrete evidence on point.  

Nobody is calling him dishonest, he aired his POV, we are airing ours...

You are calling him dishonest and biased when you are stating he is saying Toral is cool and hardwardking because of his "rozi roti" .  If you were just disagreeing with his viewpoint then you could say that without referencing his monetary benefit in appreciating his co-star

Did I state anywhere that he is being dishonest, all I said was that he may have other motives for praising his costar, not just because of her acting...that does not make me any more baised than Shashank...he is just trying his best to reverse the falling TRP's...

By bold - you are saying he is dishonest and not genuine in his comments.  That is the only logical possibility from your statement.  If he is motivated to say positive things due to his job then obviously he's dishonest.  

It is quite obvious that you will infer whatever you like from my statements just to prove your point, so I will rest my case..it is also clear that our logics are also at different levels, I still maintain the fact that Shashank definitely had other motives in praising T.  Good bye!!!!

PS: Did I tell you I loved your story' Ansh Ka Sofa Abhiyaan...could only imagine Prats in all those scenes as Anandi...maybe u should continue it...you sure seem to be motivated enough with the new Anandi...
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saba113

@TM- Please provide source of article in your main post.
its rival site's
Thanks - then I hope that TM indicates that in her main post.Smile

===
As for the extrapolation of Shashank's content to infer he put down another actress by praising the hardwork of his current co-star.  That is quite a LEAP of LOGIC.  X being good does not mean Z is badConfused

Publicity is Part and Parcel of the industry.  There have been numerous articles on BV before that were published before and will con't to be published in the future till the show shuts down.  Propaganda hota tha and hota hoga.

People are obviously entitled to agree with Shashank's assessment of the performance of his co-star...but, is there a need to disparage him and call him dishonest or biased because he's employed at BV in he absence of concrete evidence on point.  

Nobody is calling him dishonest, he aired his POV, we are airing ours...

You are calling him dishonest and biased when you are stating he is saying Toral is cool and hardwardking because of his "rozi roti" .  If you were just disagreeing with his viewpoint then you could say that without referencing his monetary benefit in appreciating his co-star

Did I state anywhere that he is being dishonest, all I said was that he may have other motives for praising his costar, not just because of her acting...that does not make me any more baised than Shashank...he is just trying his best to reverse the falling TRP's...

By bold - you are saying he is dishonest and not genuine in his comments.  That is the only logical possibility from your statement.  If he is motivated to say positive things due to his job then obviously he's dishonest.  

It is quite obvious that you will infer whatever you like from my statements just to prove your point, so I will rest my case..it is also clear that our logics are also at different levels, I still maintain the fact that Shashank definitely had other motives in praising T.  Good bye!!!!

PS: Did I tell you I loved your story' Ansh Ka Sofa Abhiyaan...could only imagine Prats in all those scenes as Anandi...maybe u should continue it...you sure seem to be motivated enough with the new Anandi...
Will have to agree to disagree about Y Shashank is appreciating his co-star.  If he's a genuine person then he can't be motivated by money.

Thank you for the appreciation regarding the SOFA OS.  I am not motivated or unmotivated by current Anandi.  In my honest opinion - Toral is struggling to fit into the character of Anandi in some scenes and not others.  In the scene btwn JaAn in the storeroom, I think she did a good job.  JMO.   Returning to the OS, the reason I stopped it was due to my own personal prioritization of how I expend personal time and  not having anything whatsoever with who is Anandi. 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 07 April 2013 at 11:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9brick_redmahi12surabhi01tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Shashank has what other motives I think no one knows him personally here or have gone in his head to check his motives so why inferring your definite meanings when you don't have any proof for that ?If you got any you know him then tell  present it here so we too believe that Who gave anyone rights to judge any person as per their motives ?Its obvious with a new  face first full episode  came between Jagaya and Anandi the central main leads of show where they were connected by cvs from their childhood so the source took interview of Shanky how does he feel with new actress He does not ran to rival site to give his interviews and sing songs of Toral they must have called him and asked his opinion and I do believe he is very humble and good person in real life and  he always praises his co stars be it anyone so he did here but till he praised others that was ok  be it new entry Sid in the show that time  when he praised  him all who are nagging here were silent no other motives but when came Toral he carries other motives he is not sincere here ., saving his roti because he won't be able to get any show againSleepy Seriously people grow up  

Edited by mahi12 - 07 April 2013 at 1:26pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9brick_reddinki24nena28JuhiRTuttifruttisaba113samvi.vidya0000Libra123anu rulzDreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15AnjanaYYZ

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

This new girl playing the role of Anandi is still not able to get into my head...I see her trying to connect with every other character...she seems reserved and hesitant when it comes to get  close to Shiv...her shoulders get stiff and it shows her nervousness to shoot those scence...she has to be bold and relaxed in delivering these scences to get applaud from the audiences..after all she is a legal wife of Shiv...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1PiggiesAnjanaYYZaparnauma

dinki24 Senior Member
dinki24
dinki24

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Shashank has what other motives I think no one knows him personally here or have got in his head to check his motives so why inferring your definite meanings when you don't have any proof for that ?If you got any you know him then tell  present it here so we too believe that Who gave anyone rights to judge any person as per their motives ?Its obvious with a new  face first full episode  came between Jagaya and Anandi the central main leads of show where they were connected by cvs from their childhood so the source took interview of Shanky how does he feel with new actress He does not ran to rival site to give his interviews and sing songs of Toral they must have called him and asked his opinion and I do believe he is very humble and good person in real life because he always praises his co stars be it anyone so he did here but till he praised others that was ok  be it new entry Sid in the show that time  when he praised  him everyone was silent no other motives but when came Toral he carries other motives he is not sincere here ., saving his roti because he won't be able to get any show againSleepy Seriously people grow up  

only one person is the most innocent. rest all have hidden motives in everything. they even go to the extent of falsely praising a co-actor for the sake of rozi roti. how mean of him LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9JuhiRTuttifruttiYash.Palmahi12samvi.vidya0000Libra123AnjanaYYZtiny15

Go to top