Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BV is a team work all the actors has their own responsibilities to give justice to their roles. If shashank appreciates his co-actor it doesn't mean for his roti he is doing, and similarly others are not working at free of cost.In this article abt that particular episode most of the viewers were convinced abt her performance. Even i found her performance good. He is a coolest actress means it is his observation abt that actress we can't comment on that it doesn't mean he is promoting that actress for running the show. 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mahi - 2 be absolutely fair...one of his co-stars, Anjoom, did apparently complain Shanky hit her too hard on their final shot or shoot😆  But, other than that I don't think anyone else has ever spoken ill about him.  Nor is there a reason to pillory him or his "motivations" for expressing his opinion about his co-star.  

Though I do not like Jagya's actions & motivations, Shanky is one of the best actors BV has especially given the complexity of his role.  There are a few points where I felt he faltered - i.e. the 5 personality shot.  But, if BV shut shop tomorrow am confident that he could find alternate employment in his chosen profession.  As would Sid, Anup Soni, Smita, Surekhaji, Sriti, and the senior actors from Shekhar Parivaar.  Even Roop (Sanchi), who can barely act, has another show.  The actress who plays Gulli is on Sapne Suhane.  The people who may struggle are the spotboys, grips, etc.  They are the one dependent on the show continuing for them rozi roti at this point.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shinya

Dear, No one gives fame to anyone. The actors earn it with their talent and hardwork. If he wasn't good enough, he would have been replaced.

You are saying .If anyone says ki shashank said this for his rosi roti then whats wrong ?
If you say he said it for his rozi-roti, then you are implying shashank was lying about his opinion about Toral. To say that without having a concrete evidence is unfair and unjust to him.

I agree with your last sentence that no one person can be blamed for drop in TRPs. Then why would Shasahnk be sent by his employers to pass such an opinion about his co-star?

He wasnt forced by anyone to say that, it was his honest opinion about Toral.

Yes it might be genuine opinion or he may be want to promote toral as anandi.Either way it doesnt turn into crime.Isnt it ? Dont star promote their films,shows ,says good stuff about their co actors.In fact in sbs they (actors) do so much masti ;but its not they are so friendly n all.Its just they have these fun segments for their fans ,rest of time they sit seperately they hardly interect. We cant have a debate on as to why he said it.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mahi12

Shashank ki rozi roti ki sab ko padi hai ðŸ˜†

Maybe its because they think he's real not just reel chhapati chor🤣🤣🤣 Reel n Real r hard to differentiate sometimes😉  Sorry could not resist😆  Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Maybe its because they think he's real not just reel chhapati chor🤣🤣🤣 Reel n Real r hard to differentiate sometimes😉  Sorry could not resist😆  

🤣🤣🤣 
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Mahi - 2 be absolutely fair...one of his co-stars, Anjoom, did apparently complain Shanky hit her too hard on their final shot or shoot😆  But, other than that I don't think anyone else has ever spoken ill about him.  Nor is there a reason to pillory him or his "motivations" for expressing his opinion about his co-star.  

that was an accident i know about that 😆but  things setteled between them later because it accidenlty happened from him otherwise why would she call him on her  wedding😆
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Maybe its because they think he's real not just reel chhapati chor🤣🤣🤣 Reel n Real r hard to differentiate sometimes😉  Sorry could not resist😆  

🤣 ðŸ¤£
dinki24 thumbnail

ROFL...🤣 nowadays ppl are finding it too hard to differentiate reel n real i guess...reel life victim is being considered as the poor wronged helpless soul and reel life chapati chor is doubted to be lying for his rozi roti ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I will not be surprised if this chapati chor becomes Anandi chor from collector s house...😉
dinki24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tootyfruity

I will not be surprised if this chapati chor becomes Anandi chor from collector s house...😉

god forbid..anandi's character has become intolerable now..let her stay with her collector and continue her bhashans there..thankfully atleast we are relieved from the monotone now..😉