Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tootyfruity

Sid is an excellent actor..he is the soul of BV..without him BV is nothing...I wish this remains my dreamπŸ˜‰

A dream that will never be fulfilled... so sad Bhach.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

Actually they are trying to find hidden meaning in  his words that  he has hidden in his words like in treasure hidden game  and they are trying to find that so that they can prove themsleves right πŸ₯±poor Shashank himself will be confused if he read it 

anyways karne dou jitne discussions on his words this thread is on last breathes as soon mod will enter Topic locked πŸ˜†

Yeh sab bv ka kamal hai we ppl are so trained to analyize the emotions of reel characters the same logic ppl are trying to apply on the actors also.. Let them give stress to their mind to find out his hidden motives... πŸ˜†

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinki24

Shanky might wonder what sin he committed by sharing his views about his co actor πŸ˜†
anyway, enjoy this thread till it lasts πŸ˜†

he did huge crime how he dare to praise Toral he can praise all not her he should know that and he has no right to ask why he cannot do that πŸ˜† i think Shashank is very serious about saving his rotis that cvs are stopping  πŸ€£poor Shashank he is going through a Jagaya like situation here in serial Jagaya is forced to marry here Shashank is forced to praise ToralπŸ˜†
dinki24 thumbnail

he did huge crime how he dare to praise Toral he can praise all not her he should know that and he has no right to ask why he cannot do that πŸ˜† i think Shashank is very serious about saving his rotis that cvs are stopping  πŸ€£poor Shashank he is going through a Jagaya like situation here in serial Jagaya is forced to marry here Shashank is forced to praise ToralπŸ˜†

all praises are reserved for one person only. after all the show went on all these yrs only coz of her na?? So how could Shanky commit this grave sin?? shame on him πŸ€£
Shinya thumbnail

@bold - that was hilarious... just as his reel character Jagya is forced to marry against his wish, Shashank is being forced to praise Toral by his employers... ROFL ROFL  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

dinki24 thumbnail
shashank ke rozi roti ke chakkar mai we have finished 12 pages πŸ€£ 
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

@bold - that was hilarious... just as his reel character Jagya is forced to marry against his wish, Shashank is being forced to praise Toral by his employers... ROFL ROFL  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Shashank gave statement only for toral here using the gap ppl r trying to promote sid also. πŸ˜‰
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shinya

OMG, what a debate on a simple honest comment that Shashank made about his co-star.πŸ˜†

Never in his lifehis opinionmust have been analysed andscrutinized the way its done here...He did it for his rozi-roti, he had ulterior motives, his job was at stake... ROFL...🀣

In many of my posts in the past, I have said that Shashank is the 'bread and butter' of BV makers ... and here people are saying the opposite...🀣

Why are talking like this ?BV has given shashank fame that today he has a status of actor and people know him.Its good to praise him but lets not belittle the bv team.They both have gained a lot by working together.If anyone says ki shashank said this for his rosi roti then whats wrong ?definately he knows toral has not been accepted anandi which is huge matter of concern for every person of bv and all he wants her to accepted by audience so that trps dont get affected thats y he said that " not for a second did I feel that I
was not talking to Anandi." So whats wrong with that.Every actor promotes their show.So how does that statement makes shashank small.I cant believe people are actually fighting on who runs the show.Sid or shashank .What kind of joke is this?If trps reduce then blame toral .Its a show and no single person should bd given credit nor a single person can be blamed.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinki24

shashank ke rozi roti ke chakkar mai we have finished 12 pages πŸ€£ 

Shashank ki rozi roti ki sab ko padi hai πŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Why are talking like this ?BV has given shashank fame that today he has a status of actor and people know him.Its good to praise him but lets not belittle the bv team.They both have gained a lot by working together.If anyone says ki shashank said this for his rosi roti then whats wrong ?definately he knows toral has not been accepted anandi which is huge matter of concern for every person of bv and all he wants her to accepted by audience so that trps dont get affected thats y he said that " not for a second did I feel that I
was not talking to Anandi." So whats wrong with that.Every actor promotes their show.So how does that statement makes shashank small.I cant believe people are actually fighting on who runs the show.Sid or shashank .What kind of joke is this?If trps reduce then blame toral .Its a show and no single person should bd given credit nor a single person can be blamed.

Dear, No one gives fame to anyone. The actors earn it with their talent and hardwork. If he wasn't good  enough, he would have been replaced.

You are saying .If anyone says ki shashank said this for his rosi roti then whats wrong ?
If you say he said it for his rozi-roti, then you are implying shashank was lying about his opinion about Toral. To say that without having a concrete evidence is unfair and unjust to him.

I agree with your last sentence that no one person can be blamed for drop in TRPs. Then why would Shasahnk be sent by his employers to pass such an opinion about his co-star?

He wasnt forced by anyone to say that, it was his honest opinion about Toral.