New Article of Guru..Singlehood kills

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Given a chance, one should find a partner as singlehood kills: Gurmeet Choudhary
By TellychakkarTeam 7 Apr 2013

Gurmeet Choudhary, who is seen as Yash in Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions' Punar Vivah on Zee TV, shares a few of his deepest thoughts with Tellychakkar.com.

Excerpts:

Shares Gurmeet, "I am happy with the show and am thankful to everyone associated with it. I know that the Indian Premier League has gone underway but I am not scared as I believe we have a loyal audience who watch the show at any cost. Though I don't get time to watch IPL but my support goes to KKR as its Shah Rukh Khan's team. I am also not worried about TRPs. See, I am a workaholic, I love my job and I do it sincerely."

Reasoning for him to take up Punar Vivah, Gurmeet avers, "Talking about why I chose Punar Vivah, honestly when I was offered this show, I decided to take it up simply because of its concept and content. I believe that if given a chance, one should find a partner as singlehood kills. I loved the concept and it has a social message to it as well."

Well, Gurmeet you are surely doing a good job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariyaOshin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww...Well said Guru..Singlehood killsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...btw i completely agree with him that IPL mania can't break the curiosity and intensity of viewers like us...We always follows our special show even if any farah khan come and say Dil Jhampak Jhampak..Its actually PV make our Dil Jhampak Jhampak..also Guru your choice is always correct my dear...

NB:Singlehood kills meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaRiYaOsHiNRonY

Aww...Well said Guru..Singlehood killsπŸ˜†...btw i completely agree with him that IPL mania can't break the curiosity and intensity of viewers like us...We always follows our special show even if any farah khan come and say Dil Jhampak Jhampak..Its actually PV make our Dil Jhampak Jhampak..also Guru your choice is always correct my dear...

NB:Singlehood kills meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well said mariya dear
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said GCπŸ‘Thanks for sharing dear😳
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Single hood kills πŸ˜²

Am still very much alive and waiting for you By the way β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Lovely interview and thanks for sharing =))
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved each and every word spoken by GURMEET coz they are as his heart.Proud to be his fan,
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great interview πŸ‘πŸΌ...I just love how honest and direct GC is, ITA with him I'm not really worried abt TRPs cause PV does have a stable audience who watches the show come what may πŸ˜ƒ

I'm happy that he chose to do PV cause I can't imagine any else playing Yash this role was made for him and same goes 4 KS no one could ever play AarYa like those two 😳 😳 😳

it's true that in some cases singlehood kills!

Thanks for sharing Dear! πŸ˜‰
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said Gurmeet !! β€οΈ πŸ‘
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Great interview πŸ‘πŸΌ...I just love how honest and direct GC is, ITA with him I'm not really worried abt TRPs cause PV does have a stable audience who watches the show come what may πŸ˜ƒ

I'm happy that he chose to do PV cause I can't imagine any else playing Yash this role was made for him and same goes 4 KS no one could ever play AarYa like those two 😳 😳 😳

it's true that in some cases singlehood kills!

Thanks for sharing Dear! πŸ˜‰

😊 welcome
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with his words!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜†.. Yeah! Sometimes Singlehood kills! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Thanks for sharing aka!! πŸ˜ƒ