Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SWAYAM: a boy with many facets.. (Page 6)

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this wonderful post...swayam is a sensitive topic for me...my favourite character from all the serials i watch from the childhood...and for me 2 questions are remains same till end which is 
Why he loves sharon so much???? and
Why he is so perfect which makes every ppl around you look  imperfect?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gupta.aditi20_bellaSwan_

bumblebeeluna Groupbie
bumblebeeluna
bumblebeeluna

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

Originally posted by swaronswaron

but we got to see our diva finally softening towards him... our diva finally understanding his love... finally acknowledging his love... but despite that there were many things left unsaid... too many misunderstandings to be cleared ..  too many frustrations.. anger, hurt... suppression of feelings... on both their sides... that it was bound to be blasted...

and that happened.. both finally crossed their limits.. hurting each other... but best part was all their anger and hurt was removed.. now all remained the feeling of love... love for each other... one still in love.. one yet to accept

hey i love your . post Clap.amazing hai..but one thing i havent understood till date..WHY DID SHARON FORGIVE HIM SO SOON?ConfusedOuch i mean i genuinely thought they will go into the mahabharat zone after the fightOuch  can you please explain me that part coz i havent been able to understand the whole showdown issue Ouch

hii..

as i said both of them crossed their limits... only to give away anger, frustrations... leaving behind seldom peace... and love... peace of having finally letting out the supressed emotions... and gaining tranquility after that... it was never about insulting each other... it was all about anger and hurt they felt for each other... swayam due to rejections... and sharon due to hurting him and not understanding why it hurts to hurt him...  both of them lost control.. and both of them understood each other for the first time completely... that they did crossed their limits... and both have them were at mistake... remember their almost kiss... there were only raw emotions... and if swayam would have kissed her then she would have surely kissed him back... letting her love rule .. she got a glimpse of her emotions there only.. 

then remember swayam's apology .. it just felt so truthful... for the first time sharon felt she was also wrong.. and understood swayam.. that he will actually not forgive himself... and whether she say it or not.. but she know swayam now and she knew swayam then... 

so in the end i would just say... she forgive him because she knew she too was at mistake... and infact  bigger one... it was not really about dancing shoes or 6th dancer... she did that because of her suppressed emotions.. and what swayam did was only a reaction...

i hope i didn't sound confusing... and thats completely my pov.. hope you can agree to it

This was exactly my question too, out of ALL the things CVs have ever shown about SwaRon, I thought the track after classroom showdown was the MOST confusing. 
I was expecting Swayam to be okay with Sharon, since in the past he would eventually go back to being fine with her regardless of how she treated him. 
But never ever did I expect that Sharon would be okay with Swayam after all that. 
Siriusly, the first time I saw that scene I thought this was the end of SwaRon, that it would take years and years for them to be okay with each other, but now YOUR POST, it helps explain so much. 
Made me understand (at some high level) why they were okay after such a big showdown. 

Once again, thanks for clearing it up for me !! 

Enjoy !! 

gupta.aditi20swaronswaron

laksh_kt IF-Dazzler
laksh_kt
laksh_kt

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Swayam Shekhawat !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gupta.aditi20

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Wow- Is the only word that comes to my mind after reading the post. Seriously Swayam is just perfect and his journey is explained so beautifully. Swesome. I agree with u on every part.
Shan has done a wonderful job to portray the lover boy <3

gupta.aditi20

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

Originally posted by swaronswaron

but we got to see our diva finally softening towards him... our diva finally understanding his love... finally acknowledging his love... but despite that there were many things left unsaid... too many misunderstandings to be cleared ..  too many frustrations.. anger, hurt... suppression of feelings... on both their sides... that it was bound to be blasted...

and that happened.. both finally crossed their limits.. hurting each other... but best part was all their anger and hurt was removed.. now all remained the feeling of love... love for each other... one still in love.. one yet to accept

hey i love your . post Clap.amazing hai..but one thing i havent understood till date..WHY DID SHARON FORGIVE HIM SO SOON?ConfusedOuch i mean i genuinely thought they will go into the mahabharat zone after the fightOuch  can you please explain me that part coz i havent been able to understand the whole showdown issue Ouch

hii..

as i said both of them crossed their limits... only to give away anger, frustrations... leaving behind seldom peace... and love... peace of having finally letting out the supressed emotions... and gaining tranquility after that... it was never about insulting each other... it was all about anger and hurt they felt for each other... swayam due to rejections... and sharon due to hurting him and not understanding why it hurts to hurt him...  both of them lost control.. and both of them understood each other for the first time completely... that they did crossed their limits... and both have them were at mistake... remember their almost kiss... there were only raw emotions... and if swayam would have kissed her then she would have surely kissed him back... letting her love rule .. she got a glimpse of her emotions there only.. 

then remember swayam's apology .. it just felt so truthful... for the first time sharon felt she was also wrong.. and understood swayam.. that he will actually not forgive himself... and whether she say it or not.. but she know swayam now and she knew swayam then... 

so in the end i would just say... she forgive him because she knew she too was at mistake... and infact  bigger one... it was not really about dancing shoes or 6th dancer... she did that because of her suppressed emotions.. and what swayam did was only a reaction...

i hope i didn't sound confusing... and thats completely my pov.. hope you can agree to it

hey thanks now I get a much better idea ClapEmbarrassed

gupta.aditi20

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by binuja_

OMG that was a bang on post Clap

The era of Swayam...:D

Starting from the loverboy next door to the understanding friend,caring bro and now a dejected son...
u have explained all his phases so beautifully...
no words are actually required to express how much we love this character,though we know that he is too good to be true...
his selfless love for sharon, positive advices for his friends, a great support for his sister..all this makes him an all rounder, yet he is a loser( atleast to his dad)...

"Awesome" is the word for this post..Smile

aww... awsome is the only word for swayam shekhawat..Wink

am to waiting for the episode in which he'll prove his dad he is not a loser!!

Anomic_lonerswaronswaron

Go to top