Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow- Is the only word that comes to my mind after reading the post. Seriously Swayam is just perfect and his journey is explained so beautifully. Swesome. I agree with u on every part.
Shan has done a wonderful job to portray the lover boy <3
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hii..

as i said both of them crossed their limits... only to give away anger, frustrations... leaving behind seldom peace... and love... peace of having finally letting out the supressed emotions... and gaining tranquility after that... it was never about insulting each other... it was all about anger and hurt they felt for each other... swayam due to rejections... and sharon due to hurting him and not understanding why it hurts to hurt him...  both of them lost control.. and both of them understood each other for the first time completely... that they did crossed their limits... and both have them were at mistake... remember their almost kiss... there were only raw emotions... and if swayam would have kissed her then she would have surely kissed him back... letting her love rule .. she got a glimpse of her emotions there only.. 

then remember swayam's apology .. it just felt so truthful... for the first time sharon felt she was also wrong.. and understood swayam.. that he will actually not forgive himself... and whether she say it or not.. but she know swayam now and she knew swayam then... 

so in the end i would just say... she forgive him because she knew she too was at mistake... and infact  bigger one... it was not really about dancing shoes or 6th dancer... she did that because of her suppressed emotions.. and what swayam did was only a reaction...

i hope i didn't sound confusing... and thats completely my pov.. hope you can agree to it

hey thanks now I get a much better idea 👏😳
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: binuja_

OMG that was a bang on post 👏

The era of Swayam...:D

Starting from the loverboy next door to the understanding friend,caring bro and now a dejected son...
u have explained all his phases so beautifully...
no words are actually required to express how much we love this character,though we know that he is too good to be true...
his selfless love for sharon, positive advices for his friends, a great support for his sister..all this makes him an all rounder, yet he is a loser( atleast to his dad)...

"Awesome" is the word for this post..😊

aww... awsome is the only word for swayam shekhawat..😉

am to waiting for the episode in which he'll prove his dad he is not a loser!!