SWAYAM: a boy with many facets..

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hey guys...

this topic.. only for the one and only swayam - the perfect being... 

this is about the journey of swayam... a simple boy next door.. who initially did not had so great looks or a perfect body.. or was not even popular... (as shown by cv's... but we all know how cute he looked then too..)... and was simply a nobody... falls for the diva - sharon rai prakash... who was perfect .. had looks, had talent, had great friends , daddy's princess...  and extremely popular... but along with that had ego, attitude, arrogance... but definitely a heart of gold.. which no one could see...

a sweet simple boy.. still fell for her... or rather her beautiful heart... which no one could see... he fell in love with her dance.. he fell in love with her rudeness.. he fell in love with her beauty.. he fell in love with her arrogance... in simple words he fell in love with her .. all of her her.. with all her goodness.. and imperfections... 

we still wonder why he did love her?? but he still loved her...

then he started dancing for her...and that became the happiest moment for him.. when finally his loe noticed him... he got insulted .. but still he loved her... and we were more than confused.. why he still loved her??

then at rdx party.. we finally saw glimpses of why our majnu loved her... and we were little bit relieved of seeing such goodness.. and we started understanding why he loved her... but his love had an image which could be tarnished if someone got to know about him... so she requested it to keep a secret.. and her wish is always his command - which he followed... and crushing his own heart he fulfilled her wish...

then our questions changed.. how can he love her so much?? and why did he love her so much..

then we saw our loverboy is more than just a lover... he is a friend in need .. he is one a problem solver... and he is one who observes little things... he has all the patience in the world... he always thinks before reacting... he understood kria and rey's love even before they could.. and was all help when needed..  he could even hurt his love to bring about a smile on his friend's face... and to solve the rift between two lovers...  all because he understands love.. ( rose day - a biggest proof to it..)..

but then too he didn't forget his love..  after taking away a little bit of happiness... he made his love feel special everyday.. and not just a day.. he became her secret admirer.. who silently.. yet through his gestures.. made her feel like princess everyday... 

then again our questons changed... how can he be so perfect?? a perfect friend.. a perfect lover.. but why did he loved her so much??? how can he love her so much...

our diva's equations keep on changing with lover boy.. she definitely was affected by our loverboy.. but she hated to accept it.. so in order to push him away... she became more rude to him.. kept on insulting him.. as he could read her in and out..  and she began hating him more.. or loving him.. she didn't know nor did he... she hated him on face.. thats what she thought yet fell for that special secret admirer... and wished to see the face of that secret admirer.. 

and as her wish is always his command... he met her.. he finally with lots of hope.. told her he is the one who is her secret admirer.. and finally asked couldn't they be together??  but our diva.. misunderstood him... hurted him and in the process hurted herself..  thinking he too considered her as a materialistic bit**... 

we saw glimpses of how she is affected by him.. how she is good at heart.. how she cares... yet empowering all these was her rudeness and bitterness... and this time she really hurted him... he finally shut this book... never too be opened until  she took the first step...

and we still asked - how can he still love her so much...  why did he loved her so much..?? how can he be this perfect - a perfect lover , a perfect friend... how can he still not hate her...??  why he dont show any attitude?? why he always looses??? 

and then we saw a new phase of loverboy - he finally started ignoring her... he didn't do any such gestures anymore... he did not give her the same attention anymore... finally our diva started missing all of it.. his attention, his gestures , his stares... and she started getting more irritated.. then she began to make him notice her.. using a bait - shivam...

when we thought that finally she will confess... her bait.. ditched her..making her hate herself for the first time.. as she did let shivam come close to her.. and feeling of betrayel along with the hurt.. left her too confused to understand it.. .. but our loverboy thought she had moved on.. is happy with that jerk.. or she made him feel so... all in the process to get attention... but he silently took one step backward.. and cleared her path...

and we still asked - how can he love her so much.. why did he loved her so much... why and how he can be so perfect.. how can he still not hate her... why cant he move on..?? why he always steps back for her..?? 

but then came competition in which she lost.. because of the same jerk.. same bait.. but with it she also lost her selfconfidence... her dance.. and she was so lost there was darkness all around and no one could see her.. no one.. except him... he became her knight in shining armour and searched her in all darkeness and became a ray of light for her.. becoming her confidence and bringing back her.. with her dance...

we understood she is too good to be hated.. we understood she is the only one for him - his kal , aaj aur kal..  he cant ever move back.. we understood he'll take a step back for her happiness but fill definitely catch her if she is falling.. 

along with it we also saw.. how he can he be a problem solver.. how he hated fights.. and can even become a laughing stock for his friends.. so thay do not fight... provided a shoulder to his best friend.. so that he could cry for his lost love.. proving he is there.. always there.. for all his friends and his love.. not shouting or  walking in front... but always there to catch them if anyone falls.. 

but we still asked - how can he love her so much.. why did he loved her so much... why and how he can be so perfect.. - an understanding trustworthy lover,  and such a loyal friend...??

after coming from goa.. when we thought now finally that our diva will accept that she loves him..  he again took a step backwards showing he still understood ..and will keep intact his promise..

but we got to see our diva finally softening towards him... our diva finally understanding his love... finally acknowledging his love... but despite that there were many things left unsaid... too many misunderstandings to be cleared ..  too many frustrations.. anger, hurt... suppression of feelings... on both their sides... that it was bound to be blasted...

and that happened.. both finally crossed their limits.. hurting each other... but best part was all their anger and hurt was removed.. now all remained the feeling of love... love for each other... one still in love.. one yet to accept

in between  came his sister.. and we got to see how a perfect brother he is???  always understanding her... scolding her when she is wrong.. but not letting anyone else scold her.. helping her to understand more about life ad telling her she cant always runaway from probems but have to face them..

and we still asked - how can he love her so much.. why did he loved her so much... why and how he can be so perfect..- lover, friend or a brother..???  why and when she will accept his love??

And finally the day came... when she realised that he is important to her... she cant live away from him.. but is scared of his love...  so thought of giving a name to these unsaid feelings...   A TRIAL RELATIONSHIP.. love from him and like from her.. and he making promises of making her fall in love with him..

they started their relationship as a secret one... only because she still was not sure.. she wanted it to be perfect .. they still kept on fighting on each and everything.. but were together... she realised... that he is someone very very important to her.. and she likes him.. very very much... the moment she realsed was the same day she had to go to delhi...

and we still asked - how can he love her so much.. why did he loved her so much... why and how he can be so perfect..how can he be still patient?? when will she finally accept her love for him..

then we got to know how a perfect captain and basketball player he is?? how passionate he is for dance?? how he always keeps her with him when she is not there!!! hoe he misses her.. 

but destiny had some other plans.. she got to know she had asthma and now she wanted no one in her life.. no sympathy , no dance... she ignored him... hurted him.. only to  push him away.. and be alone..  but he still refused to go away... 

always there with her .. for her... and always asking why she is not dancing... finally she broke... she showed him that why she cant dance!! and told him she doesn't want to bother him or anyone for this...  she doesn't need sympathy..  

and as always her wish is his command.. he broke up with her... but did not leave her... he still in shadows helping her to fight against her asthma.. hepling her to again dance and make her feel alive..

but we still ask - how and why he love her so much?? why she does not accept she loves him... ?? how can he be so perfect - in each and everything he does??

then come his father... who does not find him even good enough!!!  wanting his son to fulfill his wishes.. rather than his... not understanding him even a bit... 

so all in all.. i can say that now we understand why he does not show off?? he has all the qualities his father wants.. but he still understand the feeling of being a loser... so does not find in his heart to make anyone lose...

but we stll ask a question - why he still loves her so much... how can he love her so much... how can he be so good?? how  can he always be perfect???

so i can just say that we love SWAYAM SHEKAWAT for who he is... for his love for sharon.. for his goodness.. for his friendship... for his caring... for his talent.. for his understanding... and the list goes on and on...  he may not be mr. popular.. he may not be the best looking guy... yet he is perfect.. can make anyone fall for him... because he has a heart of gold... and a smile which is so beautiful ... can put anyone to shame...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

phew... thats all i guess kuch zyada bada ho gaya.. but what to do .. its all because of swayam shekhawat

Edited by gupta.aditi20 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res.

Unres.

I am sooo impressed with this post! Swyam's journey until now and his sliht transformation is sooo well explained! Our Tannu has faced a lot as a weakling, a lover boy and as a son...

But his amazing and positive attitude is sooo amazing! that it turned our mean and proudy Sharon into something totally opposite! all thanks to swayam's 'pyaar ka magic' !!

Adding to all of this is our Tannu's incomparable and skillful portrayal of Swayam the lover boy...

A really nice post! 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by sakshiswaron - 11 years ago
shaanswayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just want to say thank you for this post...
cscs thumbnail
thanx a ton fr dis post..๐Ÿ˜Š..u described swayam's journey so well..luvd it..trust me i was hvng goosebumps while reading it..
its amazing๐Ÿ˜Š
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOAH just WOAH...superbly written..journey f swayam...

y he is sooo perfect???how cn one b sooo perfect??he is redefining perfection...redefining love...redefining every dammm emotion...

thank u CVs fr giving us character like Swayam...a perfect guy...
bumblebeeluna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok, wow !! You got Swayam down to the last bit of his character, describing him as perfectly as one can in words ! Good Job ! 
Yeah it's true that Swayam is literally THE BEST at everything, in every relationship. 
Any phase of life, and problem, any situation; he always comes out on the top !
The understanding he has for every single person in his life, any single person who crossed his path is great. 
For me, not only is he one of the best characters to be portrayed, but also one of THE MOST UNDERSTANDING character ever. In my opinion I think being so understanding is what makes him so great, is what adds (or should I say leads ) to him being so perfect. 

Thankyou for such a great analysis of his character. 

But specially want to thank you for helping ME to understand some parts of his character, and the story. 

Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

and that happened.. both finally crossed their limits.. hurting each other... but best part was all their anger and hurt was removed.. now all remained the feeling of love... love for each other... one still in love.. one yet to accept

Wow !! Till this date (well till before reading this post) I had failed to understand WHY after SUCH A BIG SHOWDOWN , SwaRon were okay with each other. 
Why Sharon said to Rey that after everything that happened between them, there is no reason left for them not to be together. 
To me, I thought that after the showdown, they had the BIGGEST reason to stay away from each other, to hate each other since they hurt each other in the most damaging way ever. 
But THIS, your post, this helps me to realize the biggest aspect that I missed. 
That they could now be together because, the only feeling left between them was LOVE !! WOW !! 
That thought didn't even occur to me !

I'm the happiest for reading this post, 'cuz it made me see what I was missing. 

so all in all.. i can say that now we understand why he does not show off?? he has all the qualities his father wants.. but he still understand the feeling of being a loser... so does not find in his heart to make anyone lose...

Okay. once again I was left confused as to why Swayam doesn't just show his dad his real personality. That he IS best at everything, that he does excel in every field. But now I understand, once again thanks to YOU, that the reason why Swayam doesn't show off, is because he understand how OTHERS feel about being a loser. 
Or how others feel when they are not *considered* perfect. ( I say considered b/c Sharon used to, and papa Shekhawat still consider him to be a loser) 

Once again, a huge SHUKRIYAA for making this post, helping me to understand the perfection that is Swayam's character. 

What makes me so upset, or even maybe angry is the thought that the reason why Swayam's dad is upset with him is NOT because Swayam dances, but rather because Mr.Shekhawat DOES NOT. 

Papa Shekhawat is not upset because Swayam can dance, but rather he cannot tolerate, and refuses to accept the fact that his son, the perfect Swayam, has excelled in a field in which he himself, papa, didn't excel in; DANCING. 

He's mad at Swayam for being better than him, and automatically attributes dancing to a useless and demeaning field. 

That makes me upset. 
Instead of being happy that his son is good at something, infact the best at dancing, he's mad and angry that he himself couldn't excel in  it. 
Really depressing man.  Shameful for a dad. 

Oh well, at the end of this track I hope Papa Shekhawat sees how perfect his son really is, and that at also this tracks ADDS to the perfection that is the character of Swayam. 

WOW Hahah, I think my comment is even longer than your post ! ;p 
Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by bumblebeeluna - 11 years ago
bumblebeeluna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^.^
Okay, so this comment can be counted as *shameless promotion* HAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜†
I know the above comment (also mine) IS LONG !! But please please please take the time to read it, haha well if not ALL of it, the AT LEAST, the last bit (the purple part) !

I just want to know if anyone feels the same about Papa Shekhawat. ! 
Ang again, sorry for the self-promotion of my own comment. Hahaa๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoy !!  Edited by bumblebeeluna - 11 years ago
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
at d end of the post.. still the question...

Why does he love her sooo much..!! ๐Ÿ˜†
but maybe now v know it all..!!

Thankz fr such an amazing post..!!
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bumblebeeluna

Ok, wow !! You got Swayam down to the last bit of his character, describing him as perfectly as one can in words ! Good Job !
Yeah it's true that Swayam is literally THE BEST at everything, in every relationship.
Any phase of life, and problem, any situation; he always comes out on the top !
The understanding he has for every single person in his life, any single person who crossed his path is great.
For me, not only is he one of the best characters to be portrayed, but also one of THE MOST UNDERSTANDING character ever. In my opinion I think being so understanding is what makes him so great, is what adds (or should I say leads ) to him being so perfect.

Thankyou for such a great analysis of his character.

But specially want to thank you for helping ME to understand some parts of his character, and the story.

What makes me so upset, or even maybe angry is the thought that the reason why Swayam's dad is upset with him is NOT because Swayam dances, but rather because Mr.Shekhawat DOES NOT.<font color="#cc0099"></font>

<font color="#cc0099">Papa Shekhawat is not upset because Swayam can dance, but rather he cannot tolerate, and refuses to accept the fact that his son, the perfect Swayam, has excelled in a field in which he himself, papa, didn't excel in; DANCING.</font>

He's mad at Swayam for being better than him, and automatically attributes dancing to a useless and demeaning field.

That makes me upset.
Instead of being happy that his son is good at something, infact the best at dancing, he's mad and angry that he himself couldn't excel in it.
Really depressing man. Shameful for a dad.

Oh well, at the end of this track I hope Papa Shekhawat sees how perfect his son really is, and that at also this tracks ADDS to the perfection that is the character of Swayam.

WOW Hahah, I think my comment is even longer than your post ! ;p
Enjoy๐Ÿ˜†

feel lyk crying after reading this post
how can someone be so perfect as swayam
swayam ko dekhne ke baad har character feeka lagta hai
he is the perfect tv character i have ever seen
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's the most awesomest post ever i loved this post so thank u very much for writting such an amazing post...