India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Disrespect (Page 4)

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
So can u suggest some names for those Dogs Please, i will call sony and tell them to change it Wink Cool

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 06 April 2013 at 11:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pugletjaya100bikeridermpatLuvuKhushiprincessunararima

Closetarshi Groupbie
Closetarshi
Closetarshi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsal13

no i cn't use remote...we were the fanz bt they hurt us...that'z nt fair...they used us in between their jokz u cn sy...
Asking everyone to use the remote is too rude a comment that most people use in this forum.
But these dog names comment , I think you are taking it personally. The people or community you feel is disrespected, and for that matter any community or person cannot just be humiliated because some names are called. And in this or any forum people can differ in their views of a creation and actors but they never disrespect anyone's community or its people.
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
well it may be rude but i agree with u .. puch puch is very fine nd its a pure pet name but anarkali jahan panah changaze khan etc all these names are of humans which should not be connected with dogs even they are dead nd buried ages ago ..

dogs are loving nd more loyal than humans i totally agree but human is still a human , for the info of some people ,human are called as "ashraf-ul-mahlooqat" that means superior to all creatures made.. nd no matter how loyal dogs are but it does hurt  the sentiments of some people giving them human names .. nd plz it doesn't make me a  dog hater coz i have 2 dogs at my home as my best friends! 

Edited by OnepoundChic - 06 April 2013 at 11:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arsal13Johny.S.Raj

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
What is this????Shocked Shocked Shocked  you have such a big prob with doggies names????  omg some people are really unbelievable... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pugletjaya100bikeriderprincessunara

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Don't make a big scenes about the names... If we love someone or some name we may love to keep that for our pets or even teddy bears...

Even i wanted to name my doggy as "Khushi".. because i loved Khushi character allot and she was so close to my heart and i wanted someone on that name to be near to me... But My old dog passed away and i didn't wanted to loose my Khushi so later bought a new teddy and named that as Khushi...

It is all about the love we have for them... we can't name our selves so we name our pets or teddy bears or dolls with our fav names...
Don't take this small cute thing as offence..

jaya100spate22bikeriderprincessunara

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Dear..

IF you are having so much issue with the dog names... then please write to Sony or PH to change them... ppl out here are not in a position to do anything about it...

IF PH or Sony agrees with what you are saying in terms of disrespect then they will do the needful...

it's just a suggestion... i personally don't have any issues with the names... 

PS : why don't u look at it as a compliment to these names... these dogs represent the qualities of the names thy are named after...

Edited by sayali_d23 - 07 April 2013 at 12:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81blueszvellainsaanpugletjaya100spate22bikeriderprincessunara

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Ouch Confused
Confusedfor god's sake it is a show yaar
don't take things so seriously
i think the makers have opted these names coz most dog's names liuke jimmy etc are so common and they wanted to make it unusual
ChillaxSmile

i am thinking how much time u wasted thinking of all these dog's names

pugletjaya100bikeriderprincessunara

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

So can u suggest some names for those Dogs Please, i will call sony and tell them to change it Wink Cool
 jhonny  Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100GodhuliLogonprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index