India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Disrespect (Page 2)

arsal13 Newbie
arsal13
arsal13

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
itz nt abt religion we r nt extremist ...m jss syin itz abt a certain group of people who still exist...by generationz

arsal13 Newbie
arsal13
arsal13

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

disrespect on what?
dog's names...?

sorry, i dont understand hindi... 

sorry guyz i thought ur on india forum n understand hindi thtz y i wrote in hindi
goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
India Forum does not cater to hindi-speaking  audiences only...  Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasblueszteletubbypugletjaya100LuvuKhushiprincessunara

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsal13

no i cn't use remote...we were the fanz bt they hurt us...that'z nt fair...they used us in between their jokz u cn sy...
 k pls  write  properly  i cant understand .  
You  did not  like the names ofthe  dogs

K  They  have used puch puch alsona  so  i am sure  and  they  did not pick these  anarkali  and others  to hurt anybody  and also   You  keep the pet  name because  you like  your pet and not to make fun  of these  names

Sorry  do not fel bad der  these names was  not  to hurt anybody  hope  you understnd  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blueszteletubbyjaya100LuvuKhushi

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

u mean ...if a person dies we shudnt respect of that person anymore...thn why do u really respect of ur grand parents and their namez...??????? wud u like to name ur dogz on ur grand parents name...? i dont wana hurt u bt i wana make u to understand us...

First the names chosen were generic and historic

for that matter many dog names like jimmy and rosy and bahadur are real people's names not even hostorical characters

so how does anyone choose dog names?

Anyway I wont argue further

For me a Dog is precious

and defenitely not a disrespect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100pallavi25

arsal13 Newbie
arsal13
arsal13

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

u mean ...if a person dies we shudnt respect of that person anymore...thn why do u really respect of ur grand parents and their namez...??????? wud u like to name ur dogz on ur grand parents name...? i dont wana hurt u bt i wana make u to understand us...

for that matter many dog names like jimmy and rosy and bahadur are real people's names not even hostorical characters
For me a Dog is precious

Frst of all u read ur commntz again n tell me whoz nt evn using grammer properly ...on the other hand u jss wana support this dont wana admit anything
Ok i have a question who was puch puch in ur history or is there ny indian girl or guy whoz name ws puch puch ?
arsal13 Newbie
arsal13
arsal13

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry this mesg iznt fr u itz fr tvshowfan

Originally posted by rima

</div>
For me a Dog is precious
<div>

Frst of all u read ur commntz again n tell me whoz nt evn using grammer properly ...on the other hand u jss wana support this dont wana admit anything
Ok i have a question who was puch puch in ur history or is there ny indian girl or guy whoz name ws puch puch ?
arsal13 Newbie
arsal13
arsal13

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

no i cn't use remote...we were the fanz bt they hurt us...that'z nt fair...they used us in between their jokz u cn sy...
k pls write properly i cant understand .
You did not like the names ofthe dogs

K They have used puch puch alsona so i am sure and they did not pick these anarkali and others to hurt anybody and also You keep the pet name because you like your pet and not to make fun of these names

Sorry do not fel bad der these names was not to hurt anybody hope you understnd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index