Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: spate22

This means that today's world has no sense of humor?!! ðŸ˜• What's so disrespectful about the dogs' names?!!  ðŸ˜• It's supposed to be cute!! 

Shreya

if i remember correctly Akshay had named his cat 'hungry!'   now i wonder if it is disrespecting food?  🤣
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks TM for making this post here...🤗 1 solid time-pass wid full of entertainment. 😛 {Bas ab issi point par show ko 'point-out' karna reh gaya tha 😉.} By the way, Its really helpful for activate this Forum n increasing Forums view... please,do something more creative... 😳 just like this post 😊.

**moral of the story... Dogs are real star of CC...
😎 Peoples are making new IDs for discuss them...😛😎

ROFL!! didn't we always say that CC is absolutely unique? one of a kind! 🤣
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

Don't make a big scenes about the names... If we love someone or some name we may love to keep that for our pets or even teddy bears...

Even i wanted to name my doggy as "Khushi".. because i loved Khushi character allot and she was so close to my heart and i wanted someone on that name to be near to me... But My old dog passed away and i didn't wanted to loose my Khushi so later bought a new teddy and named that as Khushi...

It is all about the love we have for them... we can't name our selves so we name our pets or teddy bears or dolls with our fav names...
Don't take this small cute thing as offence..

u were too? awww i wanted to actually name someone close to me Arnav so i could love that person who had that name!!
aww seriously we do name out pets after people we love dearly!! nothing disrespectful..

anyway in this instance they were named for their personal characteristics.. Jahapana cz he is arrogant and behaves like a king, Anarkali cz that cute doggie dances every time it hears the sound f music...etc..

people r really weird to have found something offensive in something so cute and adorable!!

and well i don't know about everyone, but a pet u bring up is equal to a child of ur own.. u love that little one as u love a child..how much time we spend just staring at those cute little pets watching their antics...so it is out of love u name a pet, not to cause any insult!

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is the meaning of this post is beyond my understanding 

Dog's name are disrespectful ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜²

I think some people have got nothing better to do than create all these nonsensical posts ðŸ˜²
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I'm trying to understand your pov but just not getting it. Is your issue that the names used came from a specific culture or that they were names of actual historical figures and can be names of real people? Most works of fiction have negative characters so is that an insult to real people if their name is used for a negative character...it's not quite the same as what you're saying but where do you draw the line? If you look at the naming of the dogs it was not done with malice or the intent to hurt anyone or any community so I'm going to have to strongly disagree with your sentiment.

@Joseph...thanks for your post...I was getting all worked up but your post made me stop and laugh.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princessunara

if i remember correctly Akshay had named his cat 'hungry!'   now i wonder if it is disrespecting food?  🤣

@Bold
I think he is disrespecting hungerrr... by not specifying which huger he is talking abt... you see hunger could be for power... money... love.. food...🤣
Edited by sayali_d23 - 11 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uh. Dude as far as I see its just you whose disrespecting dogs.
Can't use d remote? Use your eyes then.
Simple, don't like; don't watch.

Oh! And keep calm.

-Adya
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
The thread has turned into a circus more than a discussion thread.. People here are making mockery of a particular group which is absolutely wrong. As a result, this thread is going to get closed.
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago