Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Anyone else felt the pain and cried?? (Page 4)

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Awesome post! I completely agree with you! That scene touched my heart too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweet

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
amazing post u put the scene  beautifuly into words ..i loved the way u described it..and DVD were amazing in that scene i could see the pain in rishbala's eyes...RK for the first time was speechless and Madhu wanted so badly to hear him say ILU but alas this guy does not understand his heart or he is afraid to say it.

berrysweet

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I didn't cry but the scene was certainly outstanding. I defo feel the pain of both of them. Infact I was SHOCKED to know SBS said DVD's lack of expressions on holi sequence. I was like are you freaking kidding me Stern Smile Holi scene was OUTSTANDING... till date in MEIEJ it was DVD's one of the best performance. Madhus turmoil of heart, her love, pain dilemma of trusting, feeling the passion of RK, RK's intensity, passion, anger everything was so spot on and even after that SBS can call it lack of expressions so Im never going to be serious about anything they say anyways Thumbs Down

I got to know from a friend that colors have apparently banned SBS because they leaked the news of Anandi replacement without colors permission and fans lashed out on colors. so i donno but it looks like pretty much a revenge to me... LOL 

beautiful post.. Clap Embarrassed

EDITED

btw i was watching with my mom too and almost banged my head on wall telling her how RK is a stupid, idiot... (add all the adjectives LOL)  and how i knw he wont confess so soon and mom was laughing LOL

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 07 April 2013 at 3:24am

berrysweet

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Wow!!!!!!!!! Dear friend amzing post. ClapSTANDING OVATION TO U. ABSOLUTELY BANG ON!!!!!!!!! Hug omg I wanted to jump into telly land and giv RK such a jolt. God how I hate that bloody ego of his. This man has tasted first hand how hard it was to see Sultan look into Madhu eyes and yet he still doesnt get it. omg Angry RK plzzz for gods sake listen to ur heart. it never lies. I was on the edge of my chair praying he wud open up but still he needs to suffer more. He hasnt quite reached the point of no return. He still hasnt quite understand that he luvs Madhu deeply,madly and to the point he aches for her. 

OK RK lets do this the hard way then. lets just keep denying, avoiding, prolonging the time till u urself will admit that u cannot live without ur biwi. lets see hw much longer u can keep it in ur heart that u LUV MADHU SOOO SO MUCH. 

I am luving Sultan, he is one gangster that truly is a gem and its not vry often a viewer can say that about a gangster portrayal but 2day he proved to me that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and his wrong dealings are a result of this and his life can never b that of a normal man at present but I truly believe that he is leaving for Madhus sake and not only is he starting to fall for her but hes worried about her being in danger if she is exposed to him any further.  Avenish has made this character so amzing. Congos to this amzing actor. CVS u hav given us 3 amzing actors, VD,DD,AR. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishsweetsberrysweet

Go to top