Anyone else felt the pain and cried?? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

I did! I cried!  It was so beautifully emoted.   As for the mockery of the holi scene.---- It was  intense and passionate and real. VD out did himself. 

Sometimes when a certain scene becomes too real and raw , the audience feel uncomfortable and the immature ones would mock it or laugh or giggle!  When this happens , you just have to give a thumb up to the actors.
Originally posted by basheerahmajeed

I did! I cried! It was so beautifully emoted. As for the mockery of the holi scene.---- It was intense and passionate and real. VD out did himself.
Sometimes when a certain scene becomes too real and raw , the audience feel uncomfortable and the immature ones would mock it or laugh or giggle! When this happens , you just have to give a thumb up to the actors.

@bold Well said 👏 I agree... 😳
knw wot,,,,dis ws d first tym i got a lil teared while watching a TV show,,,,normally i dun even cry while watching movies,,,,,,i ws surprised by myself,,,,such is the power of dis show,,,,v al r emotionally connected,,,,,,,so other ppl r also der who think lyk me,,,,, 😛
Originally posted by basheerahmajeed

I did! I cried!  It was so beautifully emoted.   As for the mockery of the holi scene.---- It was  intense and passionate and real. VD out did himself. 

Sometimes when a certain scene becomes too real and raw , the audience feel uncomfortable and the immature ones would mock it or laugh or giggle!  When this happens , you just have to give a thumb up to the actors.

Well said...DVD splendid performance..they rock...
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

ugh. please don't mention her; an old episode of Nach was on tv today and i spent 10mins explaining to my mom why that person was quite possibly the most horrid personality on television. i don't even watch sbs anymore because they haven't had an actual Madhubala segment in months.

OMG 😲 U saw that too?? 🤣

I too saw 🤢 it was just unbearable

Less said the better...

Im sure u managed to convince yr mum...😆

And yes SBS is defo biased against our show... 😡
Originally posted by rita88

knw wot,,,,dis ws d first tym i got a lil teared while watching a TV show,,,,normally i dun even cry while watching movies,,,,,,i ws surprised by myself,,,,such is the power of dis show,,,,v al r emotionally connected,,,,,,,so other ppl r also der who think lyk me,,,,,😛

Well tbh i have teared before, in ghsp of course...😳

But this was my first time tearing in this show...

The scene is no doubt, an emotionally rich and powerful one...
Originally posted by todayzstar

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me TQ😒</font>

Doc 🤗 Missed u loads!!😒 Hw r u?😳
Originally posted by zaaratq

Well tbh i have teared before, in ghsp of course...😳

But this was my first time tearing in this show...

The scene is no doubt, an emotionally rich and powerful one...

indeed it was,,,,,turned out to be beautiful,,,,,screenplay writers r doin a fab job
Originally posted by anitarani

Well said...DVD splendid performance..they rock...

Yes dear, they are amazing!!😳
Originally posted by rita88

indeed it was,,,,,turned out to be beautiful,,,,,screenplay writers r doin a fab job

Yes dear, they are doing a wonderful job... And so are our stars!! 👏