India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Today's episode

Payaal Groupbie
Payaal
Payaal

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Sultan showed that he trust Padmini by letting her into a bit of his past.  His story is truly sad, totally sad.  He trusts Padmini because of Madhu.  Padmini gave him the enforcement he needed to later ask Madhu for "the promise" by saying that if and whenever Aryan wants he can come back to the chawl to enjoy.  Sultan saying to Padmini that they are leaving and he would not come back in front of her, is his way of accepting responsibility for what happened at the Chawl.  You could see certain sadness on Padmini's face.  Sultan feels that he did not keep his promise and he does not want further endanger those that reside in the chawl, but above all, he does not want to put Madhu in further jeopardy.  Sultan knows, yes knows that Bujang will be back.  Here we have a victim of circumstances, he does not act like or even portray himself as the victim, instead, he accepts responsibility.

RK took revenge against Madhu for four slaps by butchering her life upside down and side to side, all angle possible.  He thinks that he is the boss of Madhu and when he says jump, Madhu must say how high.  He that Madhu should be at his beckon call.  At no point from the time that RK had the accident with Mukund to date has he ever accepted responsibility for any of his actions.  Yet, again he showed how shameless he is, he does not seem to understand that he kills Madhu every time he comes in front of her with his fakeness and monster type attitude. 

I like that Madhu told him that she isn't a thing that he bought and he can say the she belongs to him.  He did not like Madhu reminding him that he has no right over her, but he can be the broken record of whatever suits him.  Further, RK is right that he isn't a poster that is going to change because he isn't going to change. 

Madhu walking into the chawl and sensing that something was wrong as she turned toward Sultan's room.  It shows that a connection has been established, the unspoken connection, the unrealized connection (on Madhu's part).  Also the way she questioned Sultan about what does he mean that they are leaving.  The look on her face and in her eyes.  The unspoken, unrealized bud of feeling surfaced on Madhu's face today at Sultan's words of departure.  Sultan's honesty about "goodbyes and ufff his subtle good bye to Madhu.  Sultan asking Madhu to take care of his life, Aryan, shows the extent of trust that has developed between these two in such a short time.  It clearly shows that Sultan trusts her unconditionally.  Also, I liked that Sultan did not overwhelm Madhu with his feelings for her as he understands that she has a lot on her plate.  This scene beautifully depicts Sulbala's relationship, no lies, no hurt, just trust and honesty.

The promise which Sultan asks of Madhu may be the breaking point where Madhu realizes she has developed feelings for Sultan as she may have to actually fulfill her promise.  Sultan may appear to have die or gone missing for a while.

I would have liked to see Aryan and Madhu attempting to say bye to each other. 

What kind of brother is Bittu?  He is spying on Madhu!  Bad, very bad.

I do not usually like to comment on precap, but Dips threw RK's own words right back in his face, when he said to her that if she truly loved him, she wouldn't have hurt him, and Dips told him that if he truly loved Madhu, he wouldn't have hurt her. 

Let's not forget that RK was someone at one point where Madhu was willing to give herself to completely in the village.  If RK had one of an ounce of love for Madhu, he would have halted his revenge plan, because he knew, he knew that he would crush Madhu beyond repair, and that he did without any care except for himself.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnGirl54snowy72amar5000mocking_birdnaina2010alovi_21ddhifanmeenji22ABBY_JERAN--Udhay--

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
totally agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaalABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged

i really luved how the writers sketched sultans characters with such different shades

LUVED LUVED LUVED his scn with paddy 2day

b4 i luved watching rk paddy scns.it had a diff flavour

rk used to rock in those scns with paddy n mallik thnx to ur CLASSIC one liners

BUT SALUTE TO raghu  n gautam hedge sir for showing a bond n relation with sultan n paddy as well...i really didnt expect 2days scn

neithr was that scn expected when sultan gave his intro to paddy for the first time when he came to chawl

luv the fact how u shwed paddy finally understanding sultan

2days scn where sultan shared his past abt his mom 2day ...i wanted madhu to hear it

but as the scn progressed i understood that with paddy the scn was soo impactful n way more beautiful...

SALUTE TO GAUTAM HEDGE N RAGHU SIR for penning down sultans role n his dialogues in such an amazing way

not to consider him as a 2nd fiddle n giving him equal hype n weight as rk

also luved the ALVIDA scn betweeen SULBALA...WOW...I M STUNNED by the simplicity yet soul touching dialogues...nothing over dramatised...doesnt feel like we r watching a drama...

n the RISHBALA scn when madhu asks him bk WHY RK GETS AFFECTED n rk cant answer bk n jus goes away...BANG ON...DONT WANT MADHU FELT for rk so soon...

2days EPI WAS EPIC

WE WILL REMAIN INDEBTED TO mb team FORVER FOR GIVING US THIS SHW N DIALOGUES

TK A BOW

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Amazing Post!!
Superb! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaal

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
You have made all valid points.
I have felt the same way.

R.K. holds himself to a different standard then he does others.
It seems it is o.k. by him if he repeats the same dialogue over and over again that "You are mine ... you are my Biwi..."  etc etc.

MB it seems has to justify all her actions to him even though he keeps forgetting that he was the one that totally rejected her.

I am sure Aryan is not really out of MB life. They had a cute connection.

PayaalABBY_JERAN

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I do not want Sultan to make alvida so soon. His entry has created new twist and flavour to the show. Sultan role is very impressive including his dialogues and i appreciate the dialogue writer so much.

He did a fabulous job in making Sultan special. I want Sultan to be in Madhubala and Aryan and Sultan should have strong relationship with Madhu. 

I would request CVs not to sideline Sultan and Aryan roles so soon. 
I think Madhu should be fairly given option to choose what she is doing with her life this time. I want Madhu to become more stronger and take this show to a different level. 

I will cut it out, for all those who say , no love triangles and all, becoz life gives opportunities fairly equally to everyone. And i want this to be given to Madhu as she has a golden heart. 

I do not want same old type of drama to be shown where always one hero remains in the life and he gets better with time. Well some people dont get better so soon as well. And its true. 
So i want Madhu to clearly balance and see what she is going for and take no more humiliations and emerge out strongly. 

Edited by naina2010 - 07 April 2013 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaalABBY_JERAN--Udhay--

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

I do not want Sultan to make alvida so soon. His entry has created new twist and flavour to the show. Sultan role is very impressive including his dialogues and i appreciate the dialogue writer so much.

He did a fabulous job in making Sultan special. I want Sultan to be in Madhubala and Aryan and Sultan should have strong relationship with Madhu. 

I would request CVs not to sideline Sultan and Aryan roles so soon. 
I think Madhu should be fairly given option to choose what she is doing with her life this time. I want Madhu to become more stronger and take this show to a different level. 

I will cut it out, for all those who say , no love triangles and all, becoz life gives opportunities fairly equally to everyone. And i want this to be given to Madhu as she has a golden heart. 

I do not want same old type of drama to be shown where always one hero remains in the life and he gets better with time. Well some people dont get better so soon as well. And its true. 
So i want Madhu to clearly balance and see what she is going for and take no more humiliations and emerge out strongly. 

wow u can do magic with words

plz mk more posts in main forum

Payaalnaina2010

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top