Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 ArSh FF You and Me/Link For 3rd Thread/ PG 151 (Page 85)

AmmyLovesShona IF-Dazzler
AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Update soon! Waiting. :D
i am trying my best to complete the part soon I will post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
waitinggg

AmmyLovesShona

KaShforever06 IF-Dazzler
KaShforever06
KaShforever06

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmmyLovesShona

AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arima.Mallik

Loved the part Clap buttt...i just hope armaan realises his love for her soon.And also he expresses it soon ofcourse!!Wink
thanks
AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShforever06

Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soon i will 

KaShforever06

AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenorchid

waitinggg
wait for a while

pa24703987

AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
                                       Part 16

Armaan walked inside the Children ward he was on rounds he glanced around and saw Anjali but he couldn't see Shilpa he closed his eyes for a minute and thought why you are so unprofessional Shilpa, he walked towards Anajli

Armaan: Dr. Anjali where is Dr. Shilpa

Anjali: I don't know Dr. Armaan she had got break time from Dr. Kirti

Armaan: ok, he smiled and thought thank god she was out in her break time or else Dr. Kirti would have killed her, he walked out.

Armaan opened the door of fire escape and saw Shilpa's head was leaned on the wall and she was so silent he couldn't see her like this so he walked downstairs; she felt the noise of footsteps she glanced up and saw Armaan who was now standing in front of her.

She immediately stood up while wiping her tears she was about to go from there when he held her wrist.

He moved close to her and took her in his warm embrace a smile flashed on her lips she saw the first time like this Armaan who was not at all professional at hospital he came here as a husband she hugged him, he kissed on her hairs and moved her back, she was looking into his eyes, he cupped her face

Armaan: still you are upset Shona

She nodded in no and spoke: no Armaan I was feeling little bit weak that's why I came here to relax

Armaan smiled and again stopped: really now you will lie to me' I know Shilpa why you have come here because you don't want to be with your friends in caf right'

Shilpa moved back and sat on the stair: yeah I don't want to be there with them

Armaan also sat on the stair: but why what they did,

Shilpa: nothing just don't want to trust anyone now, a small tear rolled on her cheek

Armaan kept his hand on her shoulder and spoke: look Shilpa I know you don't want to talk with Anjali but please' She interrupted him and spoke: Armaan please if you are here to talk about Anjali than I am leaving' she was about to stood up when Armaan grab her wrist.

Armaan: fine I am here for you only not for any other talks, he smiled and she smiled back.

He moved close to her keeping his hand on her shoulder she was about brush away his hand but he was gripping more tightly

Shilpa: Armaan what you are doing move back we are not at home

He kissed on her cheek and spoke: I don't care I just want to be with you, he winked at her

She smiled and spoke: you never leave any chance right you are such shameless man

He touched his nose on her cheek and spoke: not at all if you have such a beautiful wife how anyone can control himself.

She closed her eyes as shivered ran through her body he buried in her neck and was about kiss when they both heard some coughing noise

They both turned and Shilpa widened her eyes because she saw Rahul who was staring at them with wide smile on his lips.

Armaan rolled his eyes and spoke in attitude: what are you doing here Dr. Rahul don't you have your duties

Rahul: nothing just came here to look Muskaan anyways carry on I am leaving, as he said his words he walked out

Shilpa was about to go when Armaan pulled her in his arms tightening her body with his both arms

Shilpa: leave me my break time must be over please'

Armaan planted soft kiss on her lips and left her

She smiled and was about to go when she turned back smilingly

Armaan: now go or else I'll not leave you

She came close to him and kissed on his cheek before Armaan could understand anything she immediately ran from there' and he smiled after realizing what she did.

"I'll take ravage at home"

In the locker room

Shilpa was sitting on bench while reading her file, Anjali walked in and saw her Shilpa looked up and Anjali started coming towards her she immediately stood up and went near her locker.

Anjali stood behind her and spoke: Shilpa.

Shilpa closed her eyes and was trying to calm her anger cause she knew that she don't have any rights to shout at her or speak bad words to her, the way she does with her dad and Armaan.

She turned back flashing small smile on her lips: yes Anjali

Anjali: are you still angry at me I am sorry Shilpa

Shilpa saw the sadness in Anjali's eyes she realized that truly she was sorry for what she did.

Shilpa: I was but not anymore' because I can see how much you are sad after what has happened I am sorry too the way I behaved with you yesterday it was not right...

Anjali shook her head in no and spoke: no Shilpa I am sorry it was my fault

Shilpa smiled widely and hugged her Anjali also smiled and hugged her back

Armaan smiled seeing both of them together again as he was standing at the door and was watching them.

Armaan: so finally everything is fine, Shilpa glanced at him smilingly as well as Anjali.

Anjali: here comes your husband anyways Shilpa I'll leave now bye. Anjali walked out.

Armaan walked towards Shilpa looking straight into her eyes she understood what was in his mind so she stepped back and he stepped forward she again stepped back and was finally pinned to the locker he moved close to her and removed her strands from her face' as she felt his fingers on her face she closed her eyes

Armaan: what you did at fire escape now let me continue that'

She opened her eyes and saw Armaan who was staring at her lovingly'

Shilpa: Armaan Dr. Kirti he moved back with a jerk and Shilpa immediately ran from there while saying her words "let's meet at parking area we have to go home"

He shook his head smilingly and spoke: I am really happy to see you smiling once again'

AT house

Armaan and Shilpa walked inside the house

Shilpa: you go and get fresh I'll see what kaka had cooked'

Armaan nodded his head and went upstairs, she straight walked towards kitchen

After few minutes she entered inside the room

She glanced around and thought Armaan must be in washroom so should change here. She locked the door.

She lowered her zip and was about to remove her dress when her gaze fall on Armaan through mirror who was standing behind her.

He was staring at her with full of desired glances she bitted her lower and looked down cause she was not at all able to look at him he was looking damn hot, he was standing only in towel which was tied on his hips and his body was all wet she couldn't control her desires she pulled up her dress zip and was about to go from there when he pulled her in his arms she bumped on his chest and was looking straight into his eyes she didn't knew why she couldn't control her feelings when he is so close to her, he buried in her neck and started planting sloppy and soft kisses she gripped his arms tightly and was shivering very badly, she started moving her hands on his wet bare chest and seeing her gesture he couldn't control himself so he picked her in his arms and was walked towards bed he laid her and settled himself on top of her. He moved her hairs from her face and started kissing whole face.

When suddenly they both heard the knock on the door

Shilpa: Armaan get up kaka must be there

Armaan unwillingly moved aside and was cursing kaka.

Shilpa arranged her dress properly and spoke: Armaan come down for dinner after saying her words she walked out

Armaan was buried in her neck when she spoke: Armaan what has happen to you, you seem very romantic tonight

He came on her face level and spoke: I am 24 hours in mood of romance sweetheart but you always stop me. She giggled

Armaan: you know Shona I really felt proud of you when you forgive Anjali. She smiled

He kissed her soft rosy petals she closed her eyes and started ruffling his hairs slowly he undressed her and himself and started kissing her body passionately

Armaan woke up at midnight and glanced at his gorgeous wife who's head was kept on his chest and his hands were around her back, he glanced at her face and saw a small smile was flashed on her lips he prayed to god just keep her always smiling he kissed her on forehead and remembered past day which made Shilpa so sad but he was glad that now she was not sad anymore but he felt bad that she has to wait for one month and maybe more for designs of hospital

He thought for some time and brilliant idea came in his mind he smiled and moved her aside and pulled blanket on her

He stood up from the bed dressed himself and walked out from the room

He walked in his study room and started working on his laptop

After some time passed Shilpa was awake and saw that Armaan was not on the bed she moved up and glanced around she noticed that Armaan was not in the room she glanced at time it was stuck on 3.00 am she thought where he must be gone she immediately stood up from bed and wore her nighty she walked out from the room.

She was glancing around while coming downstairs and was calling his name: Armaan

Suddenly her gaze fall on the study room and lights were turn on she shook her head and walked towards study room.

She opened the door and saw Armaan was buried in his work she thought is this the time to work but this is Armaan Malik who always does things which are unexpected.

Shilpa: what are you doing here Armaan, he looked at her

Shilpa: have you seen time its 3.am

Armaan: yeah I know you go and sleep I have some pending work to do. He took the file in his hand and started reading in front of her.

Shilpa saw him reading his file and was avoiding her

Shilpa: Armaan go to hell I am going to bed do whatever you want to.

She walked out

Armaan kept his file down

Armaan: I am doing all this for you Shilpa.

In the morning

Shilpa came downstairs and walked towards breakfast table she was in very bad mood cause of Armaan.

She firmed in anger as she saw him again doing his work on laptop while eating breakfast; she sat on chair in anger and started having her breakfast.

Armaan glanced at her and spoke: good morning

Shilpa spoke in anger: it must be for you not for me

Armaan smiled looking away from her he knows very well that she was angry because of last night but what can he do he knows when she will find out what he is doing surely she will be very happy.

After having her breakfast Shilpa stood up from the chair and went upstairs

She walked inside the room and took her purse Armaan entered in and glanced at her

Armaan: Shilpa you go in your car at hospital I'll come later as he said his words he walked out.

She was shocked he had never did like this before she thought what suddenly has happen to him but she was sure that this gesture of him is going to make her mad.

--------------------------------

Precap: Shilpa: you don't have time for me Armaan your work is more important for you, she was straight looking into his eyes and he looked away from her.

Armaan walked out without saying a word and she was standing stunned.

------------------------------------------

Here is part 16 guys I was all night awake to write this part so now please do your work don't forget to press like button and doing comments cause next update will be posted when i'll get maximum likes and comments like i use to get before pm part.

Eternal Love updated part 3

Edited by AmmyLovesShona - 17 April 2013 at 6:00pm

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19gunu786jaspreet12crazyneha.0807peachgirlhhqvpreetpallldreamygirl_95suganya91achha67priyaarsnimkosweetkajenbhambariluv_sucksmitchelldiyachillarsh_eternal_ushooooonajioraNihsonkunabzunnati_guptadestinationnhinal60sasyagodisgr8ridhima_017shami810swarobi1Access_DeniedDancer97fariah12qwerty012Gurpreet16Mvinfffsanjana24soty24kriti094SarangnunmulAroraNblue_lotus22Artii159LoveArsharshi_sunshine.Mannat.Sweet_wishsakshiALuvforeverprincessrashidakshanikaamischiefriddhima1krazy4kashAR-kashHADmishtidivi1octaisha_ranbir8cuteshilpaakshadpunamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaSh-Fizzi-moonlight2630KaShforever06m4manjuangel_smilyakshiankitablessed4spicyheartAsiyamajeedGudduluvsrads73937kritika_24Rishita.SIholicshilpa09LilAppleChamakChallo91LiveLaughLove..sweetydoll32risingsea101Roxxy47hangokcool_sriMon_trMSN_Vanny..sweetchilly..Pumpkinnanjucoolmeow23sammy4uangullgrl91zhasan2suwinkiran_ratiwajiha-1AMMY12freya123mandy15drunkiiebabehinal_maaneetyoga23priyacrazyskyNorzmonikasethteenorchidronojoy_riaLaddoo.PhaddooKaSh-Maneet-FandmeghaNaz_nisar-PuNiTh-Trouble._Oishi_dumasnature2-Xpress-

arshi_sunshine Goldie
arshi_sunshine
arshi_sunshine

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
~Unres~
Awesum Update...
Armaan Is being So Romantic...
And Shilpa is Soo Sweet...
She forgave Anjali... Smile
Is Armaan making the design for the Hospital?

Edited by arshi_sunshine - 17 April 2013 at 6:06pm

AmmyLovesShona

Go to top