Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 ArSh FF You and Me/Link For 3rd Thread/ PG 151 (Page 124)

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmyLovesShona

AmmyLovesShona IF-Dazzler
AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
                                                      Part 18
 Shilpa entered inside the locker room and saw all interns were gathered she walked towards Atul and placed small plant in front of him with a wide smile upon her lips Atul looked at Shilpa and she held her ears and spoke: I am sorry

Atul smiled and took the plant from her hand in his hand and hugged her she smiled and hugged him back and was happy that finally Atul forgave her Armaan entered inside the locker room and saw the scene in front of him he was angry now after seeing Atul and Shilpa hugging suddenly Muskaan's gaze fall on Armaan and she saw his dangerous expressions she tugged Anjali who was standing near her and spoke: Shilpa is gone today

Anjali: what

Muskaan: look at the door

Anjali looked at the door and saw Armaan her expressions turned in to horror because she knows very well how much Armaan is possessive towards Shilpa Anjali glanced at Shilpa who was laughing with Atul Armaan walked away from there in anger, Anjali and Muskaan walked towards Shilpa.

Muskaan: you are gone today Shilpa, Shilpa glanced at them

Shilpa: what, but what happened

Anjali: you'll soon get to know; Shilpa rolled her eyes and walked out from the locker room

Shilpa saw Armaan standing at nurse station; she walked towards him while smiling, as she stood near him Armaan looked at her in anger she was confused what happened to him why he is angry on her what she did she glanced at her wrist watch and saw she was on time then why he is angry

Shilpa: Armaan what happen why are you angry, she spoke in concern

Armaan spoke in anger: you are speaking like if you don't know anything Shilpa

Shilpa: what's wrong with you Armaan?

Armaan couldn't control his anger anymore so he held her upper arm and dragged her inside the fire escape and pinned her on the wall Shilpa was completely shocked after seeing his anger but she couldn't understand what the hell she did

Armaan spoke in anger: what's wrong with me damn it what's wrong with you why you hugged Atul

Shilpa was completely shocked after hearing his words she couldn't believe that sometimes he can be so possessive a small tear came out from her eyes and slipped on her cheek Armaan was staring at her and she was now firming in anger she thought why she should tolerate his anger

Shilpa spoke: oh so now I got it why you are angry, you are impossible Armaan

She pulled him back and walked out from there in anger

Armaan felt guilty he realized that he was wrong how can he treat Shilpa like this, he sat on the stairs and thought she will not even talk to him now but he will apologize for his mistake and will never do this mistake again he have to control his anger in front of her after all she is his wife, blocking his thoughts he stood up and walked out from the fire escape.

At Nurse Station

All interns were standing and Armaan came there he glanced at Shilpa who was looking away from him he cleared his throat and spoke: so interns today you all are going to be in general ward expect Dr. Shilpa

Atul: all but why; all thought now Atul is gone but Armaan surprised them speaking calmly to Atul: Dr. Atul because we have lots of patients there

Armaan looked at Shilpa and spoke: Dr. Shilpa you are going to assist me today, finally Shilpa looked at him but in anger she knew very well he will try for an apologize but she had already decided this time she is not going to forgive him so easily

Armaan: so interns proceed to your work, all nodded their head and walked away

Shilpa was still standing there; Armaan came close to her and spoke softly: I am sorry

Shilpa walked away in anger without saying a word

After finishing her duties Shilpa walked inside Armaan's cabin

Armaan glanced at her and was about to speak when she spoke: Dr. Armaan here is your reports I have finish my all work so now can I go home, Armaan stood up and spoke: yeah of course why not common let's go together

Shilpa: and your work

Armaan smiled and spoke: it's not more important than you

Shilpa was staring at him lovingly this was the thing which she wanted more importance in his life more than his work and today finally she found change in Armaan, she was happy to see this, Armaan came close to her and whispered in her ear in huskily voice: let's go home and let's make our night romantic

Shilpa closed her eyes while shivering, she bitted her lower lip

Armaan moved back and saw her cute face, he smirked and spoke: now I am back you can stop shivering

Shilpa opened her eyes and looked away from him Armaan cupped her face and spoke: I am sorry Shilpa I know the way behaved with you today it was not right, she was looking into his eyes and she can notice that he meant his each word from his heart.

Shilpa: Armaan please can we go home I am very tired

Armaan nodded his head and both walked out from his cabin

In the house

Shilpa came out from the washroom and was looking to hot in her black nighty, Armaan was watching TV as his gaze fall on his hot and sexy wife who was drying her hairs with a towel Armaan stood up from the sofa and walked towards her she saw his reflection in mirror and understood his wild intentions she turned and was about walk when he pulled her in his arms and now her body was pressed on his

He was looking at her with desire filled in his eyes

They both were looking into each other's eyes Armaan leaned down and was about to kiss her when she pulled him back

Shilpa spoke with firm voice: you can't come close to me whenever you want Armaan since two days you are ignoring me and now you wanted to make this night romantic but I don't, as she said her words she walked towards bed and laid on it

Armaan walked and sat on the bed he was staring at her and thought: I know Shona you can't be angry on me for more time soon you are going to get your surprise, he laid on the bed, pulled blanket on Shilpa and on him

He hugged her from behind and kissed on her hairs; a small tear came out from Shilpa's eyes as she closed her eyes

Shilpa woke up with sound of alarm and she saw the time was 12 am but who set the alarm on this time she looked at her beside and didn't find Armaan there she got angry and shook her head

Shilpa muttered under her breath: not again Armaan

She stood up and walked out she walked downstairs and saw the all lights were turned off and started getting worried for Armaan where he was suddenly Big LCD TV was turn on and slowly she came down

She couldn't believe what she was seeing she was seeing her own dream in front of her she walked downstairs stood in front of LCD and watched carefully one by one whole hospital and she loved each and every corner these were the designs which she wanted and now she couldn't believe this is here, but how who made this after finishing watching she glanced around but no one was there it was still darkness suddenly someone came from behind and placed his hand on her waist Shilpa immediately understood that her husband is standing behind her now she at least knows him that much she could feel him she can easily recognize his fragrance and touch suddenly she heard his voice

Armaan whispered in her ear: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHONA, he planted soft kiss on her hairs from behind

A wide smile came upon her lips and her eyes were being misty all lights were on now and she turned to face him

Armaan was looking at her with a sweet smile and she was just staring at him she didn't knew what to say words were stuck in her throat

Armaan spoke while caressing her cheek with his knuckles: are you going to be statue like this or you'll speak something

Shilpa: what is all this Armaan?

Armaan: your birthday gift your dream

She smiled and spoke: how did you know my birth date

Armaan: I am senior Dr. you know so I keep the records of my interns and especially of my wife, he touched his forehead with hers and she smiled

"Thanks a lot Armaan" she spoke softly

Armaan gave soft kiss on her lips

Shilpa spoke: Armaan this design is just too good who made this and how in such a short time

Armaan spoke holding her palms in his hand: I made this only for you I was working in the night remember

She was shocked and finally she found out why he was not coming in the room and was sitting in study room he was doing all this for her and she was shouting at him again and again, she curse herself, tears firmed in her eyes after realizing her mistake

Armaan cupped her face and spoke: hey I didn't did this to make you cry ok so stop crying

She hugged him tightly she don't know what to say him the way he takes care of her happiness she thought she is too lucky to have him in her life as her husband

He smiled and took her in his embrace and planted soft kiss on her hairs he moved her back and spoke: now can I get forgiveness for all my mistakes and what I did at hospital today

She nodded her head in yes and spoke: I am not angry on you anymore; Armaan took out the CD from the player and handed to her

Slowly they both walked upstairs and came inside the room Shilpa was just staring at him she thought do he is starting having some feelings for her or its just likeness if it is just likeness than why he cares so much about her she came back from her thoughts as Armaan called her she walked towards bed and laid on it next him Armaan pulled her closer and she smilingly kept her head on his chest

Shilpa: Armaan thank you for everything

Armaan kissed on her forehead and spoke: thank you for coming in my life

Armaan: you know Shona I can't see you if anybody is close to you, she looked up and was confused what he mean

Shilpa: what

Armaan: I know Shilpa you think I am too possessive yeah I am but what I can do I don't want to lose you and I can't see if anyone touches you

Shilpa looked at him and gave soft kiss on his cheek

Shilpa: you don't have to worry; I will be always with you

Armaan pinned her under him, buried his head in her neck and started kissing there she was ruffling his hairs, slowly he lowered down her sleeves and started kissing on her shoulder he was moving his palms on her arms, she was just lost in this moment she was craving for this night since Armaan started ignoring her but tonight she felt very nice to have this romantic Armaan back, Armaan lowered down her nighty undressed himself and pulled blanket up. They both were wrapped inside the blanket, Armaan kissed on her lips and spoke: happy birthday my angel, she smiled

In the early morning Shilpa woke up and stood from the bed putting nighty on her body she walked towards window she moved aside curtains and opened the window sun rays came upon her shiny face  and she smiled widely she was too happy today cause today she was not confused at all finally she realized that" yeah she is in love with that stupid Armaan Malik" she remembered the days when she used to dislike him so much but she didn't even realized when she fell in love with this man she thought that what happen if he doesn't believe in love I believe and his likeness towards me is enough for me, and after last night what he did for me it is just unbelievable no one had care about her so much expect her dad but this man is just too caring towards me I hope Armaan one day you will feel the same for me the way I feel for you

She murmured softly "I love you Armaan"

----------------------------------------

Precap: Shilpa came running inside Armaan's cabin he was surprised as she hugged him tightly

Shilpa: I am also coming with you to Lonavla

-------------------------------------------

All of you please don't forget to press like button and do comments no update until maximum comments and likes.

Edited by AmmyLovesShona - 03 May 2013 at 7:11pm

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19gunu786dmglover143PoorvaArorahhqvpreetpallldreamygirl_95suganya91achha67pa24703987MaRyLoVeArShIsweetkajenbhambariluv_sucksIqbal_009Ash1990bubblysifumitchellarsh_eternal_ukunabzjioraNihsonunnati_guptadestinationnanumeha_PMMvinfffgodisgr8ridhima_017shami810swarobi1Access_Deniedhinal60Shre28sanjana24soty24qwerty012Gurpreet16Bubblie1490kriti094arshi_sunshineLoveArshAroraNsakshiALuvforeverilla8princessrashidamischiefrtjksriddhima1krazy4kashblue_lotus22divi1octMaNaLoVeKaShAR-kashKaShforever06m4manjuLekshmic7ChamakChallo91LiveLaughLove..akshiankitaangel_smilyspicyheartaTTiTude_dIvASony_1234shinseenblessed4-Fizzi-moonlight2630Sam_KaShianvidu87AsiyamajeedLilApplerads73937kritika_24Gudduluvsrisingsea101Roxxy47hangokcool_sridis_arshiMon_trMSN_VannyPumpkinnsammy4uzhasan2manikkawajiha-1suwinkiran_ratiAMMY12ojaswi_kajenhinal_maaneetfreya123Jyo_Ksgmandy15yoga23priyadrunkiiebabecrazyskyLaddoo.Phaddoocrazy4KASH_ARmonikasethteenorchidKaSh-Maneet-Fan--Ayesha--SHINYSHREYAdmeghaASR6262Naz_nisar-Xpress-dumasTrouble.-PuNiTh-

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
superb update

AmmyLovesShona

AmmyLovesShona IF-Dazzler
AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freya123

superb update
Thanks

pa24703987

Mon_tr IF-Rockerz
Mon_tr
Mon_tr

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.egarly waitng 4 nxt.

AmmyLovesShona

kunabz Senior Member
kunabz
kunabz

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Lovely update i was missing ur updates armaan is too cute thanks for pm update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseenAmmyLovesShona

risingsea101 IF-Rockerz
risingsea101
risingsea101

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Wow, that was beautiful
The surprise was just Aww
Armaan is the best
Finally She realized she's in love
Great job jaana, and precap seems awesome also.
Continue soon
Hope you had a great moving :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987AmmyLovesShona

moonlight2630 IF-Dazzler
moonlight2630
moonlight2630

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Very nice update
Arman was so sweet I hope he realise his feeling soon.
Oh God he is so possessive love their bedroom moments.
Over all fabulous update thanks for pm
Update soon.

AmmyLovesShona

Go to top