Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm feeling woozy by reading Deebz amma's gigantic reply. . Kya Kha ke kiya hain?

Waise, I know why our SoorYa love to do social work so much because they believe that they'll get place in heaven after their death but they're unaware about the fact that DBC karte hi unko earth par hi heavenly feeling ka ehsaas hogaa..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I'll explain about this phenomena to them.๐Ÿ˜‰.
Edited by -Amlu- - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ma ji..this is the best post with thought provoking questions...๐Ÿ‘

i belongs to 1st option but i dnt go with sandy's focus will disturb,its suraj's order not to take their marriage to next level,i can say order bcz wt he told in 2nd SR(happen to be)...๐Ÿ˜‰

well...2nd option also...๐Ÿ˜†

1.no.she has that ability to carry both career and family on her shoulder...

2.its upto once thinking...here i will go with IPS...

3.yup..and  its a theme of dabh na..also she will be the second happiest person after her husband...when she full filled her dreams...

4.Does marriage to you mean living with each other always ...one can live throughout their life like this if they r connected by heart...so surya relationship is like this.,so they will live with each other always through heart so there by go with or question-->or it is ok to pursue careers which entail long term separation ?...

5.ya off course same like parents do...

6.its upto how they think abt their partners,if they have respect,trust on them,they wont,if not there will...

7.ya they will but with their partner memories...

Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sab ke replies ke maap lete hue likha hai. My word count more or less matches all other posts here Amlu Dumlu!
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deebz and Sindhu  Thank you for taking time and replying. Nice to know your view points on the subject. Let us hope the CVs handle this track convincingly without making it unrealistic.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Deebz. I would say you have brought out my thoughts more beautifully than me. Yes I also have the same feeling. This is the exact reason I belong to  group 1. Sandhya has not yet reached that point of seeing Sooraj as husband. That is why I have been telling Sooraj's education track has to be shown. From a halwai they can make him an entrepreneur. MBA can happen. It can run parallel to Sandhya's education.

What I want is once Sandhya becomes IPS, the society in which she moves should not feel Sooraj was just plain lucky to get Sandhya,  Sooraj deserves Sandhya and Sandhya deserves Sooraj. If both sides of the society needs to accept them just like they are making Sandhya adapt to tradional ways, they have to show Sooraj matching to her academically also.

Also one more thing, many occasions they have shown Sooraj standing for Sandhya, now is the time they should show Sandhya standing for Sooraj. Education track of Sooraj can be a starting point. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Umaji I am not telling dreams are sacrosant. What I am telling is that if make a choice we should be happy about it.  if we are at crossroads and we make a choice, we should not feel bad about it later. For e.g if I am deciding to take a career break for the sake of the family, then there should not a tinge of jealously seeing other woman climbing corproate ladders, should not feel bad when couples both of whom are able to afford more luxury than you. You have made a choice and if seeing any of the above you are feeling unhappy or confused then it means you are not happy with your choice and it is time for you to retrospect.
Same applies when you have decided to move with your career and if you feel sad seeing a mother taking a toddler to park, going to school everyday giving hot lunches or feel bad when you see couples together and you are living apart from your spouse, there is a problem. Again time to re-evaluate your priorities.

I am one person who believes that if the choice is entirely yours and no other outward influence was there in you making that decision you will be least bothered about how the society is behaving.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shruthi    Life is never as easy as that.The choice is never easy. It never is. No matter what you do, you will always look to the other side and think should I have done that. Shutting that out is impossible for any human being.That is inherent in human nature. You take the best possible choice according to you and get along with your life. Think about what you missed and what you got and get going. That is why I have explicitly stated in my answer that the selection of choice depends on you. The thread was to find out what choice you would give to Sandhya. You wanted her to pursue IPS, I felt separation is not right and dreams should not be sacrosanct. That is the way I view life. The decision in most cases is always yours.I have never said other's choice of IPS is wrong. It is the difference in our POV. We view life from a different prism, that is all. Decisions in life are subjective and always have their pros and cons. Any way I feel happy you have become so involved in the thread. I totally endorse your view that he should update his skills. There is every possibility of a complex developing.

Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post Umaji .โญ๏ธ
missed participating in it but lovely responses by all i couldnt have said it better
 Deebz has put it so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ