Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Knowing Where We Are Going (Page 2)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Anushaji nice post.

I too like the concept 'love triumphing over career' ...have you seen the movie 'Mugavari' ? The hero will sacrifice his dream for his family...I loved the movie; it showed a very realistic approach to life.

BUT I dont think it should be applied in DABH...as I mentioned in UMDUji's thread, marriage/love shouldnt be shown as a hindrance to achieve your ambition/dream.

One more thing... DABH CVs are very smart...right now IPS dream is not shown as Sandhya's dream, but more of Suraj's dream...from college registration, night college admission, fees, getting books, pen, pencil holder, beg, table, chair, table lamp to providing transport... everything is provided by Suraj only, he is taking the dream more seriously than Sandhya...so if Sandhya does not achieve her dream, it is Suraj who fails, not Sandhya Ouch

shobi, thanks for the info...loved your reply

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDUslodkagila..Anusha..-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Paddy you never call me ji.. Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDU..Anusha..-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
There is something which I would like to add to this discussion. Suraj in the serial has always been the one, who has done for others. Nobody has really done anything great for him. Sandhya comes into his life. She encourages him and he wins an international competition, which is no mean achievement for a Pushkar Halwai. Some where apart from his love for her and the divine duty that to his mind has been bestowed upon him by the giving of pen by Sandhya's father, he also feels obligated to support her for what she has done for him fighting against all odds. That is how I read Suraj's passionate support for Sandhya's dreams, even more than Sandhya. Sandhya knows fully the consequences of this action and that is why dissuades him. Suraj many a times I feel is unaware of what he is getting into. A man who could not remain without seeing his wife for a day and rushed to Ankur's house to be with her, has to bear a long period of separation which is unavoidable which ever way you see it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ...Anusha..-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Lovely post Anusha Ji. Clap Clap Quite thought-provoking. EmbarrassedWell, the bone of contention is IPS career now LOL and for the sake of Sandhya's career, SurYa will have to live separately when Sandhya becomes IPS officer. This is what Bhabo fears, that her son will be left in the lurch, and in the midst of IPS gaining utmost importance, she also fears that SurYa will be late in having a child, LOLso her apprehension is understandable. Tongue Here I think SurYa will have to sacrifice their love for the sake of country as Suraj haven't really focused on expanding his business and so he won't be able to move along with Sandhya after she becomes IPS officer. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDU-Liebe-

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Awww amma, such a beautiful post from you. This time I really mean it. I do hope Sandy will realise the voids in herself only when she is away from him. Till day, she has not faced such a thing. So that is going to be very painful for her. I would love to wait and see. I want no other option.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
pothi...master piece take on surya as well as life...Clap..

after reading ur post one thing came across my mind was,how cvz going to handle this...,this is way too tricky to handle...Shocked

and got some points from ur post which r useful for my life...
shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
lovely post paddy ..
lovely answers everyone
life is never too simple ..dreams and realities are two different things .
Dreams keep changing or modifing according to our circumstances and responsibilities but it is not possible to give them up completely u will keep regretting it and u will never be truly happy in life and i feel Suraj realized that Sandy will never remain happy without her dream so he has made a concious decision to let go ..
-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
pothiQuestion

Go to top