Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Write the plot, guess the film part 2 (Page 120)

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 7621

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Dil dosti  etc


yeahh that.. the gf was such a bitch..Dead felt so bad for Shreyas..

Priya where's your last siggy from? the Karan Sanaya one?

It's from Ishq wala love...it was a valentine special on zee tv

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Unconventional-MakhanMalaai-

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 12822

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshan-

A cop and a chipku wannabe actor. 




Is dis sm Akki-Shilpa movie...Confused
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47763

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshan-

1. The guy falls in love with a girl, whose relative he had previously killed.

2. The girl gets stalked crazily by her anonymous lover. Dastak

3. Two sisters fall in love with the same man - one lives in the village, and the other in the city where the man lives.

4. The mother-in-law becomes a pain in the rear, so much so that she adds poison to the daughter-in-law's milk.

5. The girl is a doctor; the guy is a loser. They get married and their marital strife starts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 12822

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Dil dosti  etc


yeahh that.. the gf was such a bitch..Dead felt so bad for Shreyas..

Priya where's your last siggy from? the Karan Sanaya one?

It's from Ishq wala love...it was a valentine special on zee tv



I must say...its beautiful Priya...i jst cant take my eyes off frm dem...adorable dey look together...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 13242

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam



Oho Roshan...i am trying...bt smhow its not working re...LOLLOL...plsss some more clue...plsss...LOL


1. The guy falls in love with a girl, whose relative he had previously killed.
- The relative is a girl.

2. The girl gets stalked crazily by her anonymous lover.
- The lover is a psychopath who gets killed in the end.

5. The girl is a doctor; the guy is a loser. They get married and their marital strife starts.
- The girl's dad dies of Tuberculosis. The girl herself meets with an accident towards the end of the movie and is hospitalized.


The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 13242

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-



2. The girl gets stalked crazily by her anonymous lover. Dastak



Good guess, but incorrect. Close, though.
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 13242

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Originally posted by -Roshan-

A cop and a chipku wannabe actor. 




Is dis sm Akki-Shilpa movie...Confused


Yep! Wink
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47763

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshan-

Originally posted by Mrsimisam



Oho Roshan...i am trying...bt smhow its not working re...LOLLOL...plsss some more clue...plsss...LOL


1. The guy falls in love with a girl, whose relative he had previously killed.
- The relative is a girl.

2. The girl gets stalked crazily by her anonymous lover.
- The lover is a psychopath who gets killed in the end.

5. The girl is a doctor; the guy is a loser. They get married and their marital strife starts.
- The girl's dad dies of Tuberculosis. The girl herself meets with an accident towards the end of the movie and is hospitalized. Saathiya


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Plot of movie Mental

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: arsalansyed117   Replies: 55   Views: 3500

arsalansyed117 55 3500 20 March 2013 at 11:41pm by desicrowd
Kahaani wins Best film at Fijji film festiva!

Author: ViccoTurmeric   Replies: 1   Views: 1169

ViccoTurmeric 1 1169 22 October 2012 at 12:39pm by abby_girl30
Peepli Live named Best Film at Durban film fest

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 6   Views: 1791

Gobsmacked 6 1791 04 August 2010 at 10:33am by perfectlyflawed
Film cast unhappy with their film!

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 5   Views: 2405

~LiNa~ 5 2405 09 May 2006 at 4:29am by ellemenopee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index