Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Write the plot, guess the film part 2 - Page 6

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sajni_ka_saajan

nobody's seen the movie? ðŸ˜”

I wasn't a huge fan of SRK in the 90s so I haven't watched many of his flicks from then.. including Ram Jaane. I watched the beginning of it once when it showed on TV but that ain't enough to guess it. That was a good one! ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I think I have but it was in 3rd grade.😆😆

ohh then it's fine ðŸ˜†
lizman thumbnail

nobody's seen the movie? ðŸ˜”

I have seen it but ages ago

Although I love SRK, this was one of his movies I couldn't bear to watch a second time

N.B- I did not remember how it ended or what happened to any of the characters
Edited by lizman - 11 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
A poor girl and a rich boy are best friends since their childhood and fall in love with each other once they r all grown up. The boy gets jealous abt her friendship with another man who helps her out in a financial crisis...but the misunderstanding is cleared and the two secretly get married. 

The boy goes out of town for some work, during which time, his father yells at the girl and drives her away from his son. Upon the boy's return, he is informed by his dad that the girl has gotten married to the other man who helped her b4...The boy gets super angry, and treats the girl badly as a result..however, she remains faithful to him. In the end, he realises his father's viscious plan and gets back together with the girl. 
Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HotMess

I wasn't a huge fan of SRK in the 90s so I haven't watched many of his flicks from then.. including Ram Jaane. I watched the beginning of it once when it showed on TV but that ain't enough to guess it. That was a good one! ðŸ˜Š

u r a huge fan now?? right?? WATCH IT ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Yeaps!!!  
I tried to make the description as vague as I could, but I end up giving crucial details always! ðŸ˜†
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pathaka

A poor girl and a rich boy are best friends since their childhood and fall in love with each other once they r all grown up. The boy gets jealous abt her friendship with another man who helps her out in a financial crisis...but the misunderstanding is cleared and the two secretly get married. 

The boy goes out of town for some work, during which time, his father yells at the girl and drives her away from his son. Upon the boy's return, he is informed by his dad that the girl has gotten married to the other man who helped her b4...The boy gets super angry, and treats the girl badly as a result..however, she remains faithful to him. In the end, he realises his father's viscious plan and gets back together with the girl. 

parineeta
lizman thumbnail

Ignore !

Edited by lizman - 11 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

u r a huge fan now?? right?? WATCH IT ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

I am a fan. Not sure if I'm a huge enough fan to watch it. It looks rather stupid. ðŸ˜†
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Parineeta!

You gave away too much in the second para...I'd not have guessed it with just the 1st para.