India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Gautam's Relationship Status (Page 2)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
hadd hai this thread is still going on !!!

anyways i dont blame u girls for this ...the guy in question is really hot and is searching for his miss right too, though poor guy is quit busy these days entertaining us as SC

still i do agree he well deserves the attention of beautiful aspiring female fan girls from whom may be someday he chooses one

well i am not in the line girls, so dont be jealous of me, why ? well am married yaar that too happily lol ...but still cant resist my fan fangirling kida ...so here i am ...anyways who said u cant be a  ac wala fan of wow actor like Gautam  after marriage !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gapgirl

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Though I am all for free speech and expression.. GR personal life or his relationship / love life is not a discussion that will be allowed in SaraswatiChandra forum And also please avoid bringing in actresses who do not belong to this show

Thank You

SarasC Dev team 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.

Go to top