India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Gautam's Relationship Status

gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I'm re-opening this topic WITHOUT the Telly Chakkar article, so we can continue discussion about GR's status.

Who is this DD everyone is talking about...? I am unfamiliar with her...

I feel like Gautam is going to be inundated with rishtas now that Saras is such a popular show :P

Tas

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure whether or not we're allowed to discuss an actor's personal life on the forum...but just so you know, DD is Drashti Dhami. Hope that helps. Smile
gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

I was just curious 

But I also feel that if people are going on and on about GR's looks, it's not that far off to inquire about his personal life. It's not like we're bashing him :) 
aarti_gupta Senior Member
aarti_gupta
aarti_gupta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
DD stands for Delhi Daredevils as well. Where did you exactly read "DD" was it in the context of his relationship with someone? Because if not, GR recently went to Delhi for an ipl match where the Delhi Daredevils played against Royal Challengers I believe. 
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
DD is Drashti Dhami 
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarti4you

DD stands for Delhi Daredevils as well. Where did you exactly read "DD" was it in the context of his relationship with someone? Because if not, GR recently went to Delhi for an ipl match where the Delhi Daredevils played against Royal Challengers I believe. 

actually in the previous thread where we were discussing Gautam's relationship status ( mods closed that thread ) in that thread I said I want DD with Gautam ...Drashti is also single and Gautam is also and I love both of them Embarrassed wishful thinking 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti_gupta

aarti_gupta Senior Member
aarti_gupta
aarti_gupta

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by aarti4you

actually in the previous thread where we were discussing Gautam's relationship status ( mods closed that thread ) in that thread I said I want DD with Gautam ...Drashti is also single and Gautam is also and I love both of them Embarrassed wishful thinking 

Omg I love them both as well :) They would look great together in real life !! That makes two of us .. and yes wishful thinking indeed :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karanika4ever

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
can you imagine DD and Gautam in another show together?

they will blow up the screen

Go to top