Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3 fans Autograph need ASAP-for 2nd D3 Anniversary (Page 8)

angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Place                  :mumbai
Age                     :17
Fav D3 episode: all old epis
Fav D3 Star      : kriya aka shakti sharon aka sneha
Best Dance       : in lamho ke daaman mai
Best Scene        : hai rama kr n ss
Fav Couple       : kriyaansh
Fav Character  : sharon
Your Msg to ur Fav Star : shakti sneha luv u loads u guys always rock! jst wish had u bck on d3
Your Msg to CV's   : plzz let kriya's truth out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

km29

SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Place                  : Canada
Age                     : 19
Fav D3 episode: SwaRon Confession, KriYansh                                           Confession
Fav D3 Star      : Shantanu, Vrushika, Kunwar Amar (also loved sneha and shakti but they have left)
Best Dance       : SwaRon Haye Rama, Kriyansh In Lamhon  ke, Radha by Group
Best Scene        :Haye Rama both kr ss, SwaRon confession
Fav Couple       :  Swaron!!!! Big smile and kriyansh 
Fav Character  :Swayam and Sharon
Your Msg to ur Fav Star : Shantanu - keep rocking you're                                                     amazing as swayam and every scene you are in becomes more amazing
                                               Vrushika - you're an amazing dancer and your acting keeps getting better and better, I never once doubted you as sharon and loved you since you entered
                                               Kunwar amar - your amazing in every scene and every dance you are in, I can NOT imagine d3 without you

Your Msg to CV's              You guys have done an amazing job up till now, please just bring SwaRon together, its been way way WAYYY too long. Otherwise, Keep up the good work, every d3 episode is fun to watch.

Edited by SilentPoet - 09 April 2013 at 1:07pm

km29

taarey-manan Goldie
taarey-manan
taarey-manan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
place qatar
fav d3 episode:tarrey rasiya scene and their confession
fav d3star:its vrinda and shantanu
best dance:be intaeha and agar mein kahoo (taarey)
best scene:i like all the fights of taarey
fav cople :taarey
fav character:taani
your msg to ur fav d3 star:love u vrinda u are angel of my life and i am loving this new taani
your msg to cv:plz cv dont focus on one couple show every couple love to see all d3 character in one frame and plz dont ruin any relationship chaye woh bhai ka hoon pyaar ka hoon ya friends plz dont ruin any character specially taani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyajain_frndpiyaLovesJENSEN

kamlesh32 Senior Member
kamlesh32
kamlesh32

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Place                  : New Jersey, USA

Age                     : 20

Fav D3 episode: first episode of D3 because after watching it i got hooked to the show and this show gave me a way to relax myself after a hectic day.  ;)

Fav D3 Star      : Shantannu Maheshwari :)

Best Dance       : yaadein, chup chup ke, koi yahan nache nache, breathless, india fest 2013 group performance, neha and vicky's individual dances in the dance camp, nahin samne 

Best Scene        : there is an enormous amount that i love ... so let me just name a couple of them: swaron scene before sharon goes to delhi, swaron crying after shivam's party, boys locker room scene when they persuade amar to run for gs position, swaron classroom showdown and reyam scene after that, mitwa sequence, kriyaansh and swaron dil se rey sequences, swaron confession, swaron scene after jhote do paise lo, vicky and nil trying to kidnap rey

Fav Couple       : Swaron

Fav Character  : Swayam 

Your Msg to ur Fav Star      : all are fantastic actors and human beings. Please stay the way u r and keep up the good work. And for Shantannu: U R THE BEST! Just a simple glimpse of u, makes my day from bad to good. I am dying to meet u, actually meeting u is number one on my bucket list. :) i hope this happens soon! Anyways, good luck on whatever u do. U r an outstanding actor...no matter whether its an intense, heart-wrenching, or cute romantic scene, u carry it out so naturally and with such ease with ur cute, adorable, and hot expressions. Although i have never met u, i can wholeheartedly and honestly say that u r a gem and the most amazing person anyone can be around. Keeping smiling! ;) 

Your Msg to CV's      : D3 is the best show i have seen till now. I never miss any episode, even if i dont like the track that goes on at the time. Thank you for choosing such a wonderful cast and crew for this wonderful show. They are the highlights of the show! I wish Shakti and Sneha were still in the show...but I also cannot deny the fact that Vrinda and Vrushika are marvelous! I just have a few requests. Can u please show more boys locker room scenes, like how there were before. Also, i want to see more of the other couples too, like rimar, nimmi, bharat and aashi (i guess), especially viha. Can u please clarify whether viha are back together or are they still apart? And can u please show some more reyam scenes because i love their bonding! Last but not the least, as i am a big Swaron fan, i really want to see them together soon! Please dont stretch it anymore.  One last thing, can u please use the song Yun Hi Re (from the movie David) on Swaron and have them dance to this song? Please use it, as it would be a dream come true for me and i will know that my message has reached its rightful destination. Its a humble request. Thank you!

From the biggest fan of D3 and Shantannu,
Heena

priyajain_frnd

shivheena123 Senior Member
shivheena123
shivheena123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Place                  :  USA, NJ

Age                     :  14

Fav D3 episode: Too many to choose from...but the best would be the Shivam party!       .(Happiness and Sadness was present) and of course, Punjabi girls/boys night out

Fav D3 Star      : Tannu, and Kunwar Amar

Best Dance       : Koi Yahan, Apologize, Nahin Samne, Breathless, Radha Kaise Na Jale

Best Scene        : Kriyaansh confession in fire exit, sexy charmer (Swayam), Prof Malik classroom (everything said opposite)

Fav Couple       : Mostly REYAM! Big smile

Fav Character  : Rey and Swayam!!!

Your Msg to ur Fav Star : Kunwar: Kunwar Amar, you are amazing! I truly love your talent and dedication. You are amazing and have all the qualities: good looking, dancer, and amazing!! To be honest, during DID I was really wishing that you win but still, you got very far as a dancer/actor. You are also amazingly handsome. Your hair is something I dearly love about you. Frankly speaking, first time I saw you on DID, I just fell in love with your hair! but then I realized that you are beautiful, inside and out. I admire you and you are just simply perfect! 
    Shantannu aka Tannu aka Lover Boy aka Chocolate Boy: Okay so Shantannu, there is A LOT I have to say about you! You are, in your own little way, perfect! You can act, and OMG don't get me started on your dance! I just love the way you do your freestyle dances. And your signature move is amazing! To be honest, whenever there is a group boy performance, my eyes are always on you and Kunwar! They don't go anywhere else. Your appearance now. All I have to say is oh my god. You have such a cute baby face and your hair is just PERFECT! I am so happy Palki had chose you for Swayam because I could see no one else in that position but you. She showed me a star being born, not just anyone, but one who has touched my heart and made a place in it! Shantannu, best of luck and hopefully one day we can meet! PS, you are a really good choreographer.
Kunwar and Shantannu: I really love you both. I wish I were in India at this moment so I could at least have the hopes of meeting you. I always want to send gifts but I don't know the address :( but again, keep up the good work and I love you! 

Your Msg to CV's  : All I can say is thank you CV's. thank you for introducing such a great show to all of us. Me and my sister started watching this show later after it started but of course, we started from the first episode. We only felt like watching it because Shakti and Kunwar and Alisha were in it, as we knew no one else. But slowly, we became obsessed(in a good way). This show became our favorite show! Palki, I want to tell you that you chose the perfect actors for the characters, they fit in so well. I have NEVER felt this show has gotten boring but instead, I feel excited every second. I love the scenes with only boys because they are crazy and hilarious as it brings out the Dosti part of this show. Thank you Palki for making such a show that I have fallen in love with! 
dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Place                  :india
Age                     :22
Fav D3 episode: all old epis
Fav D3 Star      : kriya aka shakti 
Best Dance       : in lamho ke daaman mai
Best Scene        : kriyansh confession
Fav Couple       : kriyaansh
Fav Character  : kriya
Your Msg to ur Fav Star : shakti,amar...love u guys a lot...keep rocking...
Your Msg to CV's   : please let kriya's truth out

kamlesh32 Senior Member
kamlesh32
kamlesh32

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I hops all these posts are read by the CVS and D3 stars!!!
Fate.Intervined IF-Rockerz
Fate.Intervined
Fate.Intervined

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by km29

D3 fans sign in your Autograph . When D3 stars & Cv's read this they will know how widely spread D3 Fanbase is & Since D3's 2nd Anniversary is coming up they wud b happy...Embarrassed

Place                  : INDIA.
Age                     :19
Fav D3 episode: kriyaansh confession
Fav D3 Star      : amar n shakti...
Best Dance       : all kriyansh performances
Best Scene        : kriyaansh confession n first hug..
Fav Couple       : kriyaansh..
Fav Character  : kria, rey swayum n sharon...
Your Msg to ur Fav Star : luv u all guys  u guys rock...
Your Msg to CV's   : hope to see a perfect story to kriyaansh n want kria back...

Guys , do need lots of Comments & reply to this post...Tongue 

Go to top