Asad-Zoya OS - Stay.. for me. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
It was amazing. The poem described the emotion and feelings so well. You perfectly potrayed Asad's dilema and his confusion. Loved the OS.
"So If I asked you to stay, without asking, would you stay... for me?  "  Beautiful

Write more^^
Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 10 years ago
It was a beautifully OS 👏   The poem was also lovely

Do write more

This is awesomeee!! Sooo beautiful! made my afternoon. thank you! ❤️ 
Awe that was so beautiful 
loved the poem
your an amazing writer 
I don't follow Qubool Hai...but the OS was very well written :*
good job sana <3
😊
Sana I have read your AR ff's and they are amazing, and now this AsYa os it was too damn good. As usual your writing skills were marvelous, so real and so much pure and well deciphered. Enjoyed reading. 
Sweet & Simple.. Love it 😃
Oh... woww!!!  I didn't expect this many replies in such a short time! And it's not even my best piece of work! :S I mean.. for stuff that I've written and loved writing, I have never got a response as big!

So even though I'm a very amateur writer, Thank you so much ofr all the encouragement! :D And if I do get inspired by Qubool hai further, I'll definitely post my writing up!

Thank s loadz everyone! You all definitely made my day! :D

Sanaa
Sanaa!! This was FREAKING AWESOME! Sorry i couldn't comment here earlier. But better late than never :P

OMG I have missed your work sooo much! This really really made me happy! 😃 Specially when i got the pm :D BUT OMG THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I loved how you described the emotions and everything with just that small poem in the beginning.

I feel you did an amazing job with describing how exactly Asad must have reacted to Zoya leaving him. And i loved how Zoya refused to show the paper to Tanveer. Finally she could say no to something at least :P

I am just waiting for more of your work soon now. Keep writing! Love ya xx

P.S -I hope you recognised me with the username change. Though it happened like long long back but then we haven't spoken ever since 🤔
oh my god it was so sweet!!! such a beautiful os!!!!! loved it!!!!! asad's smile!!! hayyyeee!!!!!  very well written, dear!!! 👏