Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) (Page 99)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 28323

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Meghna Malik aka Ammaji will participate too. Guess she is the "senior" member of the cast this time. '
 


Edited by chocolover89 - 18 April 2013 at 3:47pm

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PUNGI-BAJAUNGA

gurmeet chaudhari best dance of jhalak.

he is hardworking and win hearts of people.

those who disagree , will get loose motions and their dirty ass will be bitten by a rabbit.


 
i visit BW forum so checked this thread too!


Just checked last posts!
If u r that much huge fan of GC then why don't come to PV forum.
Instead of bashing other people if they want to criticize this way let them criticize!
everyone has right to do criticismEmbarrassed!
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by PUNGI-BAJAUNGA

gurmeet chaudhari best dance of jhalak.

he is hardworking and win hearts of people.

those who disagree , will get loose motions and their dirty ass will be bitten by a rabbit.




i visit BW forum so checked this thread too!


Just checked last posts!
If u r that much huge fan of GC then why don't come to PV forum.
Instead of bashing other people if they want to criticize this way let them criticize!
everyone has right to do criticismEmbarrassed!
Hug
Pikachuuu
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30


They hav the nerve to say she shud die...WTH...How disgusting can you get...

Angry

U read that post by certain newbie with GC name and believed it that it was by GC fan who wished her death but u did not read the replies on that thread by GC fans that it is sick.
I don't need to give clarification but i can't stop myself since i read that post and even commented how sick is that TM and also reported that post!

I get it u hate GC fans but try to like at whole fact instead of believing some XYZ person!
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by pickachu

[QUOTE=PUNGI-BAJAUNGA]gurmeet chaudhari best dance of jhalak.

he is hardworking and win hearts of people.

those who disagree , will get loose motions and their dirty ass will be bitten by a rabbit.



Hug
Pikachuuu

Hi ayeshaHug
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by pickachu

[QUOTE=PUNGI-BAJAUNGA]gurmeet chaudhari best dance of jhalak.

he is hardworking and win hearts of people.

those who disagree , will get loose motions and their dirty ass will be bitten by a rabbit.



Hug
Pikachuuu


Hi ayeshaHug
hw r u LOL
Ignore this punga username
Sab ka dimag ka raha hai
Some MID it is
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by pickachu

[QUOTE=-JungleeBilli-][QUOTE=pickachu] [QUOTE=PUNGI-BAJAUNGA]
Hi ayeshaHug
hw r u LOL
Ignore this punga username
Sab ka dimag ka raha hai
Some MID it is

I'm fine!
Ya i saw his/her postsLOL!
How r u?
Have not got any pm of ur gallery update for same day!
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by pickachu

[QUOTE=-JungleeBilli-][QUOTE=pickachu] [QUOTE=PUNGI-BAJAUNGA]
Hi ayeshaHug
hw r u LOL
Ignore this punga username
Sab ka dimag ka raha hai
Some MID it is


I'm fine!
Ya i saw his/her postsLOL!
How r u?
Have not got any pm of ur gallery update for same day!
update nahi kya na
Is liye
Check page 81 of the gallery if u seen it?
I am sure u must have seen it
If not then me must forgotten to pm everyone
As i pmed half LOL
Am good
Just bored now! Exams are coming soon

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Anil Kapoor: Clock starts ticking for 24

2 3

Author: Kal El   Replies: 20   Views: 1534

Kal El 20 1534 09 April 2013 at 7:58am by togepe30
PK shoot starts in Rajasthan

2 3

Author: you2   Replies: 16   Views: 1468

you2 16 1468 01 February 2013 at 1:08pm by -SalShah4eva-
Hirani's P.K. With Aamir Starts On 1st feb

2 3 4

Author: DB_reloaded   Replies: 24   Views: 1605

DB_reloaded 24 1605 26 December 2012 at 10:31am by PigBenis
Sonam's Fashion for a Cause Campaign starts today!

2 3

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 19   Views: 1492

Gauahargeous_N 19 1492 25 December 2012 at 1:47am by Miss.Colorfull

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index