Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) (Page 88)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Ammaji of Lado.who would be the sportsperson this yr I wonder, and anchor.

Did colors confirm Ammaji???
I like her...good actress...She wud be the veteran tv actress...like jayati last year !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BearNaNa

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

they are just having fun . no one will bash people just like that.LOLLOL

@ Bold: As if I wasn't tagged in season5 and as if I care.LOLLOL

heheheh yah , they r frnds frm JDJ and BB forum  Embarrassed ... i wld have been with them if it was not DD LOL  

tanni all those GC pankhiya frm last season ( mainly they are GC and Debi maata pankhiya and DD hater Wink) ...we were enemies frm Geet days ... we don;t even care abt new GC pankhiya ... but we have this kinda special relationship with those GC-Debi pankhiya frm Ramayana time bcz they did a lot during Geet time ... bashed DD just for acting with GC LOL...they were the major reason for DD vs GC ...ofcourse Debina also ...this lady has talked a lot bad abt DD ... all those negative articles abt DD at Telly tadka ...all bcz of Debi bcz she is a frnd of TT ppl ... so long history behind this VS fight LOL

those few debi maata fans will come to JDJ forum for sure but they r very few and this time in front of so many DD fans their reporting / bashing won't work ... they will run away for sure ...like they ran away frm Geet forum and started FB pages against many DD /gurti/maneet fans  LOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

LOL..
Then why did u ask Why?...
LOL...I thought u didnt like the news...

In that case I expect you to be present at the "KapIsh AT"...lol...
i said wahayy
Not why

Wahayy in scotland means balle balle
LOL
Yar kapish at mein me hazar hoon

togepe30

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
seems like bcz of last year's star plus probem this year Colors is not even approaching other channel ppl even if those actors do claim " oh i was offered Jhalak many times before and now too but I have REJECTED the offer "  ( ppl like anas ... diay aur baati wala guy ) LOL
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

heheheh yah , they r frnds frm JDJ and BB forum  Embarrassed ... i wld have been with them if it was not DD LOL  

tanni all those GC pankhiya frm last season ( mainly they are GC and Debi maata pankhiya and DD hater Wink) ...we were enemies frm Geet days ... we don;t even care abt new GC pankhiya ... but we have this kinda special relationship with those GC-Debi pankhiya frm Ramayana time bcz they did a lot during Geet time ... bashed DD just for acting with GC LOL...they were the major reason for DD vs GC ...ofcourse Debina also ...this lady has talked a lot bad abt DD ... all those negative articles abt DD at Telly tadka ...all bcz of Debi bcz she is a frnd of TT ppl ... so long history behind this VS fight LOL

those few debi maata fans will come to JDJ forum for sure but they r very few and this time in front of so many DD fans their reporting / bashing won't work ... they will run away for sure ...like they ran away frm Geet forum and started FB pages against many DD /gurti/maneet fans  LOL

Thanks for explaining it now. IF you had said that straight up last season, I wouldn't spend half the time figuring out why do you guys hate each other  so much and whats the deal between DB and DD.
Anyways, I tried last yr, to the best of my capacity to stop any sort of bashing on any side.
If I moderate jdj forum this yr, I would do so again.
 You know me well enough to know I don't take any nonsense.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridtogepe30

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

seems like bcz of last year's star plus probem this year Colors is not evenapproachingother channel ppl even if those actors do claim " oh i was offered Jhalak many times before and now too but I have REJECTED theoffer "( ppl like anas ... diay aur baati wala guy )LOL
haha he said he cant think of doing it cause he cnt handle two things at on e as he said
Alsothat saathiya dramas ladla son ahem got offered but he rejected to

togepe30

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Ammaji of Lado. 
who would be the sportsperson this yr I wonder, and anchor.

jawala Gutta got the offer but she rejected ...

Jwala Gutta rejects Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa for the second time

Badminton player Jwala Gutta has rejected the offer to be a part of the celebrity dance reality show, 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' for the second time.

Apparently, the shuttler was offered to be a part of season 4, but due to work commitments she couldn't except. Considering she shook a leg for a dance number in a Telugu film, we wonder what made her reject the show?

source close to Jwala shared, "Jwala has a very tight schedule. Though she found time to do a dance number in a Telugu film, she cannot work it out for Jhalak... this time. In season 4, she had almost confirmed her participation. But then things didn't work out."

There are a lot of tournaments taking place in the month of July and August that Jwala will be concentrating on.

According to the source, even the producers of the show were very supportive. "They insisted that she rehearse and shoot in Hyderabad throughout the week and fly to Mumbai once a week for the show. However, she will give it a miss this time again," the source adds.

togepe30

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Ammaji of Lado. 
who would be the sportsperson this yr I wonder, and anchor.

jawala Gutta got the offer but she rejected ...

I wish they get someone from hockey this yr. that way those cricket mad people can atleast know what the game is all about. Sardar sing is like sachin tendulkar of hockey, HPL has finished, they can bring him.
@ ayeesha: I think anas is doing some star plus reality show instead.

Go to top