Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

Ekdum nautanki ho tum...
I cant wait for JDJ...KapIsh...lol...
Did u see the video I posted...

Kapil and Manish pulling each others leg...Superfun...!!

where is the video? 
i wanna see.😭
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpt-a7Vd_k[/YOUTUBE]
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: togepe30

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpt-a7Vd_k[/YOUTUBE]

😆👏
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kapil and Drashti 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIqvVZ2pOPY[/YOUTUBE]
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

I would love to see DD and DB in same dance reality show once. if its zara nachke dikha, i want both of them to do a duo act .😆😆

How I wished mataji was also doing jhalak this time,😆😆

@ minnie: saw hoton pain aisi baat, she is decent enough, though lacks energy,which i fear might be the case if she come to jhalak too, as she will be shooting for bala.

Maata is Not enough famous to a get a show of her own and thats too a same show with DD 😆 and i m sure even if she got she won;t do it bcz she will die with jealousy ... she is suffering frm inferior complex ... gosh she used (still do) to wear dresses like Dd wears in real life and same hair style 😆

whatever the publicity she is getting is all bcz of her hubby ...she has used our show geet a lot to get publicity 

she tried her best to get JDJ last season ( like sushant and ankita were in the same season ) then she was dying to do Nach baliye ... but bcz GC won JDJ only few months back they didn't get NB and desperate ppl somehow managed Srimaan vs Srimati where she said its been THREE years since they r married 🤣
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Sean

Many people here think GurTi or DD fans dislike GC fans because they want Drashti with him.. but that's so NOT the reason for atleast DDians. We've never wanted him to be with her, but we dislike him and his wife for the nonsense they've always said about Drashti. Remember when he posted crap on his blog Minnie? that was the actual moment a lot of GurTians got divided into two. Thank god I was never a GurTi phanka.. I felt so bad for them during those times.

exactly ... we didn't want that low standard , classless man for DD ... he does not belong to DD's class at all 

apne Atit bhatia or Neeraj khemka will be perfect for DD 😛 ... they r rich , educated ppl 😃

how can we forget that Blog 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Who is DB ?

debina mata 
Gurmeets wife

Btw penta am becoming coolbie 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I wish they would approach Kavita Kaushik...
Her Sab tv show just ended...
Shez free abhi !!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
@ togepe and everyone else
Kapil is an amazing singer. I did not think he would be so great. Infact  at times I felt he is better than sachin or even manshi who eventually won SYR. the kaaj and murkiyan in his voice are awesome.

but the man would always forget lyrics. In the finale, singing mast kalandar with saleem too he forgot lyrics and sang 3rd line before second, but confidently carried it on.
And thankfully mona was not OTT flirtatious with anyone on the show.
Originally posted by: -JungleeBilli-

debina mata 

Gurmeets wife

Btw penta am becoming coolbie 

Thooo! She is participating ?? 😃