Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) (Page 54)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

oh me too not a fan of hers ... I like her because of her previous show , she did well there ... Yeah few ppl could not handle it in the past and quitting in between is not so nice so better don't take part ...I was so disappointed when Isha had to opt out last year Ouch
Oh me tooo Ouch isha and salman ...the no. of times they got 30 was lesser than the the no. of times they got injured ...salman is jinxed though ...highly accident prone
i know ... He has some serious ill luck ... But doesn't matter he leaves his mark even if it is just one performance ... I can't forget how he was the only one who was able to match upto the dancers from Vegas in last JDJ Smile
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hez a genious ..best dancer annd choreographer for me LOL Man of ideas..and an actor in the making// He almost tried to do every form last season ...but still ppl whines about him being non versatile ,does only lifts blah blah LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged

oh me too not a fan of hers ... I like her because of her previous show , she did well there ... Yeah few ppl could not handle it in the past and quitting in between is not so nice so better don't take part ...I was so disappointed when Isha had to opt out last year Ouch
Oh me tooo Ouch isha and salman ...the no. of times they got 30 was lesser than the the no. of times they got injured ...salman is jinxed though ...highly accident prone
i know ... He has some serious ill luck ... But doesn't matter he leaves his mark even if it is just one performance ... I can't forget how he was the only one who was able to match upto the dancers from Vegas in last JDJ Smile
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hez a genious ..best dancer annd choreographer for me LOL Man of ideas..and an actor in the making// He almost tried to do every form last season ...but still ppl whines about him being non versatile ,does only lifts blah blah LOL
I don't believe he is non versatile... I guess most of the time choreographers compose based on their contestants strengths and comfort ... I wish judges gave out dance forms every week and judge all on same dance form ... Last year I was fed up with some repetitive forms ... 
I seriously hope JDJ will be better tha NB , NB was just not worth my time...I gave up with constant irritation from Sajid and Rahul Mahajan and the never ending Jay - Mahi jaap which sometimes went OTT Dead

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I have never watched nb ...this time i tried becoz of one of my fav tv actor participated ...and i used to watch it for his sake only ...as soon as he got eliminated .. i stopped watching...NB - bad hosts ...boring contestants ...bakwas judges ...specially rude and annoying saajid ...it was a big flop for me ...plus choreographers were sidelined badly

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 11 April 2013 at 9:25am

Breeeezy

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

I have never watched nb ...this time i tried becoz of one of my fav tv actor participated ...and i used to watch it for his sake only ...as soon as he got eliminated .. i stopped watching...NB - bad hosts ...boring contestants ...bakwas judges ...specially rude and annoying saajid ...it was a big flop for me ...plus choreographers were sidelined badly
I more than agree on the choreographers being sidelined part , I did not honestly know the names of the choreographers except Ankan Ouch
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

I more than agree on the choreographers being sidelined part , I did not honestly know the names of the choreographers except Ankan Ouch
they never got treated well ...and i still remember how sajid used to insultt them ... it was disgusting ... even i watch jhalak for salman only from last two season ...but even if he will not do it this season ...ill watch it for judges ( its my personal view this team of judges is even bettr than did )
Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

they never got treated well ...and i still remember how sajid used to insultt them ... it was disgusting ... even i watch jhalak for salman only from last two season ...but even if he will not do it this season ...ill watch it for judges ( its my personal view this team of judges is even bettr than did )
oh yes , I love Remo ... He looks such a gentleman and not to mention a bundle of talent ...
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

oh yes , I love Remo ... He looks such a gentleman and not to mention a bundle of talent ...
word Smile
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Star never gives choreographers any space, atleast till NB3, you could see the choreographers, 4  onwards no sign, same with the reality show Just Dance. The overrated show just gushed over those 3 terrible judges never showing who are choreographing.

Go to top