Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) (Page 45)

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

More than channel, it waa gopis tussle with hee ph and pre existing tantrums.
Krystle d souza is xoming, ragini came before.
is krystle confirmed ?

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Off topic, but Tanni did you see the ads for the new dancing show on SP? India's next dancing superstar? Looks like Riteish is hoting or associated with it in some way.

Hope its better than Just Dance. LOL

I don't have tv. So I can only watch promos on YouTube. Geetu mata is judging.

I don't trust star for reality shows. And now they r copying zee for trps like anything. First Terrence now geeta. Thank.hod remo is with colors.
Since season4, jdj has got much better even if its celebs dancing.

And sp has no strategy, no promotion.

But who am I kidding. I am sucker. I will prolly watch this show too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindor

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

I don't trust star for reality shows. And now they r copying zee for trps like anything. First Terrence now geeta. Thank.hod remo is with colors.

I just saw the ad..I was watching SP after so long. I didn't even know this show existed. Geeta is judging this? ehh...that kills my motivation for watching. LOL Waise I thought our beloved Geetu maa was strictly associated with Zee..how come she's not judging that DID Super Moms show?LOL

LOL ever since DID made it big, all these channels have been trying to ape it and make something just as successful. But they don't have good talent scouts and they don't realize that that's at least half the battle lost. Now they're just trying to get popular DID folks to raise their TRP's but while they can bring in folks, you need good contestants. NB lost out so much because those jodis were so BORING! I couldn't even bring myself to watch it after week 2 even for Terence. Okay I also got busy. LOL But still, if the jodis were good I would have bothered and tried to find time atleast. I guess Colors came close with the Chak Dhoom Dhoom show. I saw some performances from that show and they were pretty decent.

Zee has always been ahead with their reality shows--SRGMP, then DID. They have good talent scouts and they have a good team.

JDJ is second most popular dance reality show after DID for a reason dude and this season's contestants sound so much more interesting than last season. Yep after JDJ4 and Madhuri-Remo coming on board it did get interesting again.

iria_luvsLindor

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I just saw the ad..I was watching SP after so long. I didn't even know this show existed. Geeta is judging this? ehh...that kills my motivation for watching. LOL Waise I thought our beloved Geetu maa was strictly associated with Zee..how come she's not judging that DID Super Moms show?LOL

LOL ever since DID made it big, all these channels have been trying to ape it and make something just as successful. But they don't have good talent scouts and they don't realize that that's at least half the battle lost. Now they're just trying to get popular DID folks to raise their TRP's but while they can bring in folks, you need good contestants. NB lost out so much because those jodis were so BORING! I couldn't even bring myself to watch it after week 2 even for Terence. Okay I also got busy. LOL But still, if the jodis were good I would have bothered and tried to find time atleast. I guess Colors came close with the Chak Dhoom Dhoom show. I saw some performances from that show and they were pretty decent.

Zee has always been ahead with their reality shows--SRGMP, then DID. They have good talent scouts and they have a good team.

JDJ is second most popular dance reality show after DID for a reason dude and this season's contestants sound so much more interesting than last season. Yep after JDJ4 and Madhuri-Remo coming on board it did get interesting again.

Geetu ma's mummy, farah ma along with uri baba will judge super moms. I am not excited for it. Did is branching too kuch without concentrating on quality, its getting thinner. I would have loved if they brought did doubles season2 or die4. Remember the injured guy and his teammate who had to leave?

Oh yeah, half the choreographers of nb were did ans jdj gang ,evej ruel was remos team. Obly 3 guys were fromtheir just dance. Ankan, dinesh and Jackson. But dinesh was in dpl before and ankan got the crappiest jodi. They should have reallocated him to ravi sargun. He is very good. The only really good dancer who came out of just crappy, hritik is god of dance dance show.

I would love to see ankan on jdj as a choreographer.

I watched naxh baliye to check out jodis but they were all such nautankis baap re. And sajid weirdo khan is the biggest nautanki ever. I never got around watching more than 3 epis at stretch.

Oh in sriman vs srimati, saw gurmeet, he has remained consistent after jdj. Have to give it to the kan for hard work. Debina is all talk and no action. Average dancer.
I loved farah for pointing out shefali and her irritating pouts, pouting for no reason at all.

Yes adding madhuri has increased jdj brand. And having a impartial judge like remo, who doesn't walk on sky like vaibhabi but yet is fair to everyone has increased faith in fairness on jdj. I just hope they bring manish baxk.

Star plus selects all relatives of program organisers and assistants and people related in such a blatant way, its not even funny. I remember how they announced dancers of all ages in just dance and then neatly screening anyone above 25 in that group. Same is going to happen this time too.

I never care for the contestants of jdj. Its the choreographers and judges I adore.

Edited by tannipartner - 09 April 2013 at 11:51pm
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kina-

is krystle confirmed ?

Seeing Viraf in your dp. I so wish he would take part Cry just need him to bless my t.v. screen with his presence.
Would be great to see Krystle in the show.

iria_luvsLindor

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by -Kina-

is krystle confirmed ?

Seeing Viraf in your dp. I so wish he would take part Cry just need him to bless my t.v. screen with his presence.
Would be great to see Krystle in the show.
I love viraf Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorcanuck-umz

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I don't like how they're branching out so much with DID either,...people will get seriously bored of DID. I know I did. But the thing is Zee can't find any other great reality show. SRGMP lost steam and their big ticket is DID. Singing and dancing are the 2 most popular types of reality shows since it's easiest to connect to and watch, barring KBC. They've tried a few times to launch the acting waala show and didn't work well.

DID4 probably after Super Moms. They'll probably wait for Geeta and Remo to finish up with JDJ and India's best superstar or whatever. I'm hoping all 3 do come back and bring their A game this time. They were so not into it last season. Actually you know which new DID season would be good? DID All Stars. yeah bring Shakti, Raghav, Salman, Jai, Mayuresh, Vrush, Alisha, Kruti, Rajasmita, Abhik, Prince etc all one on season. Now THAT I would watch.

yep half of NB choreos were from DID. I don't know who Ankan, Dinesh, are...I quit JD very early on and my dad HATED it for some reason..refused to let me put it on even in passing. LOL But it would be cool to see them in NB. You know in whatever little of NB I watched, I thought Parvez was very clever in his choreography. He had the worst couple--Rahul-Dimpy but he used Rahul's non-dancing abilities well...but poor guy was stuck with Rahul though.

I only managed to see Jay-Mahhi's performance this past weekend and Nisha-Sargun I think. Okay okay. Gurmeet is strictly okay as a dancer but he is hardworking. I can't stand Debina.  LOL typical SP. They just wanna cash in, but have no clue what to do.

I know JDJ brand value has gone up a lot. Last season was meh, but hoping this one is better. The contestants sure sound better. Looking forward to the choreographers. Which choreograohers are confirmed?
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
DID is going the Boogie Woogie way. Even its brand value got diluted with too many spin offs. Among the contestants both Shaan and Sanaya sound interesting. I hope they dont get wannabes like last year for JDJ.

SanzBarbie

Go to top