Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) (Page 144)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@rowdiest i dnt like shakti as a performer much.. plus her dressing sense as well is kind of cheap all the time... howevr she seems sweet ... and amar ...he used to look so seedha saadha in did ...so this kind of attitude was not expected ...his fans were tweeting colors to take him as one of the choreographers ... and he replied that he wants to do jhalak but not as a choreographer ... i felt like laughing... LOL

@taani
Offcourse Punit and Salman can come back as choreographers even after doing  a movie. or savio can choreograph even after choreographing for movies but you know...

thats the difference right ...these guys are establishing themselves in bollywood ...as a choreographer/actor ...punit salman well they have one movie in their record now but they are still like they used to be ..salman is doing another movie still he wants to do jhalak//.  wat i feel is their fan  following and craze is not as much as amar ...he does daily soaps ...and daily soaps actors/actresses are trending ...specially if they are good looking ... but one should  not forget their roots ...

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@varsha
Hug

love to have salman back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

@varsha
Hug

love to have salman back
coolbie ...love that colour Hug congo again ...u always wanted to be one of them ... Embarrassed

is he???ROFL im also unaware like nadzi

-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

@varsha
Hug

love to have salman back
coolbie ...love that colour Hug congo again ...u always wanted to be one of them ... Embarrassed

Shocked ya always wanted to
thank Hug

ya would love to see salman back

MsFoodyTwoShoes

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

[
i have never liked amar ... during DID 2 it was so visible he was interested in shakti and shakti was dating with punit that time ( after DID only I feel they broke up ...awww I used to love Shakti with punit Ouch ) and even during their show , amar was attracted to shakti , it was so obvious and whatever 1-2 segments of their i have watched i just dislike him ... he thinks he is a big star ... 

in NB too other were celebs not dancers while amar was a dancer ... his colleagues frm the same show were choreographing for other celebs while he himself was a contestants ... it was so unfair to other celebs ( i m sure he got NB bcz of Terrence ) 

now he wants to do a movie based on Dance and JDJ LOL... it took me so long to understand that he actually wanna do JDJ as a celeb ... first i though wow he wants to return to the dancing and wanna work as a choreographer in JDJ , only then i realized oh no he is a so called celeb now LOL

Minnie, NB sort of balanced out  because charlie can absolutely not dance. As much flexible and agile amar is, equally stiff is his GF. so yeah its okay, we had rahul dimpy, shefali-parag, and we had amar charlie.

I liked amar in initial days and when he honestly spoke of his struggles and liked him after Terrence groomed him as a dancer. I never liked the guy as a person, as a dancer yes post grooming. the moment he got in DID, he broke up with his GF, whom he praised so much during auditions. And now shakti is way ahead of him so  offcourse he is back to someone who can idolize him I feel. As  for shakti, she is humble and frankly one of the strongest contemporary dancers India has seen in our peer group, But she is like topper who tops by mugging the syllabus. i fear she has no originality. She can slog it and present acts. Even when she does emotions, I feel she needs to work a lot on her "avinaya" aspect. not even going into her attempts in classical.

@salmangirl: Tv stars always have some mad fan following and if its youth centric then offcourse awesome.
I just cannot connect with such youth centric shows because they kind of potray an imaginary India.

PS: i have opened part 2 of this thread, link posted in pg 142. So please move over once this thread touches 149/150 pages.

Edited by tannipartner - 24 April 2013 at 12:30pm

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

@varsha
Hug

love to have salman back

Shocked ya always wanted to
thank Hug

ya would love to see salman back
meee tooo EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
*edit*

Edited by shopaholicNY - 24 April 2013 at 1:26pm
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

tum to niklay kamal[DIV]waisey who has said yes to jdj so far?

Me...I am dancing with Salman...
Vote for me ! LOL LOL

Go to top