Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) (Page 141)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Originally posted by chocolover89

Nadzie, I found quite a few things similar...like the concept, some steps...camera angles..maybe not shamelessly copied, but the inspiration was definitely there and obvious, at least to me...khair chodo. That was last season. Pointless to dig up old stuff.

Yeah it was inspired for sure and I feel Salman took Shampa and Sushant's act to another level. The last stunt which Isha did was out of this world. Anyways I don't like to give the full credit to Shampa cuz Sushant was involved in the making of the act and some of the moves were his ideas. Mind you it's my fav Shampa/Sushant act 
Yeah only the theme was inspired ... ie horror ... salman created his own choreography ... his steps and execution were 100times bettr and nobdy cud have done it better than isha ...plus he chosen a different song and gave a new fresh feel to it ...dimpy's act was copied from both of the acts ... from start to endAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Hey Varsha, is Salman confirmed for this season? I've asked this question so many times by now in this thread. It's my fav question so far LOL

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

i cannot tolerate nb for more than 10 minutes ...accidently i switched to star last saturday and saw dimpy performing horror act ...which just reminded of something ... that was the 4th act in my list which was copied from the choreography of the jhalak 5 choreographers ... they cant even b original ...just wonder who watch it ...

@Bold
Same here. I caught glimpses of that act and man they copied Salman's hard work. How lame is that?!?! I switched channels for obvious reasons

And nope even I don't watch it. I find Remo better as a judge than Terrence when it comes to celebrity reality shows. But both are good mentors :)
You know wat after did ...remo is the only judge who moved on ...directed his own movie and side by side  choreographing big budget movies and than he choses Jhalak to judge with celebs like madhuri and kjo ... which is 100 times bettr than any other dance reality show...

@bold they have copied from his choreography earlier as well ... thats wat i was saying even the choreog are not creative there

Starktastic

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Hey Varsha, is Salman confirmed for this season? I've asked this question so many times by now in this thread. It's my fav question so far LOL
ROFL I wish yaar ... hez in his hometwn ...i guess his sister is getting married eithr today or tom ? hez not even reading my fb msgs,,, LOL you can say hez the wedding planner for his sister's wedding so really dnt wanna bug him ... i guess hez free ...i mean as far as i know he can handle choreographing movies and jhalak together ...rite?? Tongue

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I'm so happy for Remo. I honestly didn't know who he was during DID season 1 but yet loved him. There's something really nice about that man and he's very likeable :)

He and Terrence are quite a riot. They're one of the reasons I love DID over all the dance reality shows on Indian tv channels

Aww sounds like Salman's having so much fun. Anyways like I said before, if he's not there I'll be neutral. Don't really care for the celebs at all

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

I'm so happy for Remo. I honestly didn't know who he was during DID season 1 but yet loved him. There's something really nice about that man and he's very likeable :)

He and Terrence are quite a riot. They're one of the reasons I love DID over all the dance reality shows on Indian tv channels

Aww sounds like Salman's having so much fun. Anyways like I said before, if he's not there I'll be neutral. Don't really care for the celebs at all
Hez adorable in his own ways ... Embarrassed i really respects him and his struggle ...and plus im so glad hez salman's mentor ...his talent wud have been wasted if he wud have been in geeta ki gang LOLLOL

Btw that amar guy from season 2 wants to do jhalak but not as a choreographer ... Confused why so ???
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Who amar...that guy who did NB..
Isnt he a dancer..
Maybe he thinks hez a celeb now...hahaha...

So he must b thinking he can easily win when paired with a choreo rather than getting a non dancer if he takes part as a choreo..

Edited by togepe30 - 24 April 2013 at 6:41am
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Who amar...that guy who did NB..
Isnt he a dancer..
Maybe he thinks hez a celeb now...hahaha...

So he must b thinking he can easily win when paired with a choreo rather than getting a non dancer if he takes part as a choreo..
yeah same guy ..he do a daily soap on channel v... so he must be waiting for jhalak valas to approach him as celeb participant becoz now hez an actor or may be  LOL ...i dnt understand how salman ...punit will do jhalak as choreographer and he will do it as participant ... wat hez thinking man?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbutbrokenLeadNitratetogepe30

Go to top