Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) (Page 139)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i cannot tolerate nb for more than 10 minutes ...accidently i switched to star last saturday and saw dimpy performing horror act ...which just reminded of something ... that was the 4th act in my list which was copied from the choreography of the jhalak 5 choreographers ... they cant even b original ...just wonder who watch it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenug

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

par apun kisi ka phanka nahe re LOL

Sirf Salman ka if I am right LOL?

"So usually if someone takes kathak lessons, they actually have difficulty in picking up the position of other forms or if they know other forms, their performance takes a step back if they r not thoroughly trend."

I guess you're right about this ^^ I am not really into Indian forms of dancing as I am more HipHop and Jazz based, however I do know a Bharatnatyam and Kathak professional dancer and that's what that person told me as well.
I don't know but Indian dancing is not really my thing.. apart from Bhangra Tongue But even the Bhangra I had taught a few years ago was influenced by HipHop.
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
what colors will take to onair the show in mid-may ... ?? Pinch 
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Salman girl, thats nothing. 90% of acts are.did copy and Terrence sat and praised them as unique act.

Ksean: I am bharatnatyam dancer and a close friend of mine is kathak dancer. She has huge problems trying to get the pose.right.
I have no problem with hiphop but I find popping difficult and also locking a bit. Bhangra actually have a lot of hip.hop.b boying elements.

MsFoodyTwoShoes

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i have never ever seen a good bhangra performance in any dance show 

all they do is basic steps 

no one tries this 

hope we can see something like this in JDJ ... high level 

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by Arnav90

Is this thread for member only aur anybody can join in I saw it today only, I am rooting for Drashti all the way, <font color="#ff0000">Hope She will get Dharmesh or Salman as partner,</font> Even Deepak is good but he is little short
CryCryCrykyun mar waega mere dharmoo aur sallu kooDead
Abhe tuneh naam change kar liya bata toh deta mein abhi danda leke tere piche padne wala tha, Tujhe pata nahi I am DD pankha...
par apun kisi ka phanka nahe reLOL
Lol I know that is why i don't mind ur views kyunki tum har kissi ke bajate ho ROFL
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Tanni - Is it?? I had no idea abt Jai ke tantrums...

I hav only seen the acts here n there...
Not really followed the DID season or the dancers...

I guess not everyone can handle fame...some get heady and think they are too good to be true...

Oh well...Pride comes before a fall...

U know I would like to see a kid contestant on the show but kids being on the show becomes unfair for their choreo...Ragini really is dumb...She called Avneet the choreo many times but then I guess she reads from a teleprompter and has no common sense or brain to figure its wrong...And no one corrects her either from the judging panel...why cant they reshoot that part if its wrong...

I thought stuff is written-approved-checked-edited...How can no one realize this gross error and point it out at any of the levels? JDJ is not a daily soap that it has to go on air the same day as its shot so they are in a hurry...Its shot Tue/Wed and goes on air on Sat-Sun...Idiots they all are !!

That guy Tapasvi/Rocky from Parvarish is cute on the show...he acts really well...And hez. 18/19 I think..not sure...I guess getting him on the show can serve both purposes...Hez still in his teens and he is tall enough to dance with a choreo..

Edited by togepe30 - 24 April 2013 at 1:21am

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

i cannot tolerate nb for more than 10 minutes ...accidently i switched to star last saturday and saw dimpy performing horror act ...which just reminded of something ... that was the 4th act in my list which was copied from the choreography of the jhalak 5 choreographers ... they cant even b original ...just wonder who watch it ...

@Bold
Same here. I caught glimpses of that act and man they copied Salman's hard work. How lame is that?!?! I switched channels for obvious reasons

And nope even I don't watch it. I find Remo better as a judge than Terrence when it comes to celebrity reality shows. But both are good mentors :)

Go to top