Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) (Page 138)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

.. i just dnt want her near salman around anywere...

Lol Why?? Itni nafrat? LOL
lolLOLnot nafrat ...i actually like her ...but if she will participate as a participant and by chance gets paired with salman ...i can imagine ill get some flashback of bashing about how he gets trained dancers all the time ... i dnt wanna that plus it would be unfair ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse...
Salman is good...
Why wud they give him a partner like Renuka? So that they can be out in 1st week...

They were damn unfair to Jai giving him Renuka...

I hope he gets a better one this time...Jai is good too...how come no one is talking abt him here...

MsFoodyTwoShoes

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Ofcourse...
Salman is good...
Why wud they give him a partner like Renuka? So that they can be out in 1st week...

I hope he gets a better one this time...Jai is good too...how come no one is talking abt him here...

Jai's attitude is a huge put off and thats why a lot of people dont like him. have you seen his breakdown in DID dance ke superstars. the guy can walk the talk but he comes off too arrogant at times. even during darsheel, he used to blab a lot. But JDJ was very unfair to him, half the time, ragini forgot to mention who Jai is, and said Avneet was the choreographer, It's remo, whom Jai actually humilated on camera, who would call Jai over and over again and give credits due.

TBH, both salman and jai are at par when it comes to contemporary and ballroom and even jai is better in terms of contemporary, but salman does classical and folk really well. He is the only DID guy, apart from aveek( who hasn't been to jdj yet but should replace that sonam johar immediately and remo should stop being so blind about his  rangeela's ,those who are worthless example sanam and mohina), whom I saw in jdj 4, during classical challenge with yana, doing the perfect aremandi position. Those who have some basic knowledge in Indian classical knows how difficult it is for people to hold the pose unless you are used to it. and he was perfectly half sitting with back straight, looked very manly. whereas jai, in manmohini in DID, umm not so good.Embarrassed

Edited by tannipartner - 23 April 2013 at 1:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoestogepe30

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
jai has got some ego problem ...he cannot shut his big mouth wherevr he should ... even siddesh guy from season 1 ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.togepe30

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Ofcourse...
Salman is good...

Jai's attitude is a huge put off and thats why a lot of people dont like him. have you seen his breakdown in DID dance ke superstars. the guy can walk the talk but he comes off too arrogant at times. even during darsheel, he used to blab a lot. But JDJ was very unfair to him, half the time, ragini forgot to mention who Jai is, and said Avneet was the choreographer, It's remo, whom Jai actually humilated on camera, who would call Jai over and over again and give credits due.

TBH, both salman and jai are at par when it comes to contemporary and ballroom and even jai is better in terms of contemporary, but salman does classical and folk really well. He is the only DID guy, apart from aveek( who hasn't been to jdj yet but should replace that sonam johar immediately and remo should stop being so blind about his worthless rangeela's), whom I saw in jdj 4, during classical challenge with yana, doing the perfect aremandi position. Those who have some basic knowledge in Indian classical knows how difficult it is for people to hold the pose unless you are used to it. and he was perfectly half sitting with back straight, looked very manly. whereas jai, in manmohini in DID, umm not so good.Embarrassed
 Embarrassed he was not even taking classes at that time ... he started to take kathak lessons b4 abcd !

sanam johar is am immature choreographer !

togepe30

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed he was not even taking classes at that time ... he started to take kathak lessons b4 abcd !

^

about sanam johar, he came to NB and farah khan pointed out he is an excellent dancer and bad choreographer. he is yet to learn a lot, focus of choreography should be the person whom you are choreographing for, bring his /her  advantages out and hide flaws. All sanam does is focus on his own dance. even remo and madhuri pointed it out in jdj5.

As for salman, he is from Bangalore, so I assume he has atleast seen people doing the south Indian classical forms , maybe even learnt for a few days. whatever maybe he got the position really well.

As far as his kathak lessons go, that does not influence the half sitting thing we are talking about in any way. kathak is vastly different from the likes of bharatanatyam, mohiniyattam, odissi, kuchipudi, all of which requires a half sitting position and maintaining the position throughout. kathak is just opposite. your knees cannot bend or knock. like jazz for lack of better comparison. Straight legs.
So usually if someone takes kathak lessons, they actually have difficulty in picking up the position of other forms or if they know other forms, their performance takes a step back if they r not thoroughly trend.
What I am trying to say is, I was mighty impressed by salman in jdj4 and his posture and it has nothing to do with him learning any classical form. And for all I know learning kathak might actually make it worse.

togepe30

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

^

about sanam johar, he came to NB and farah khan pointed out he is an excellent dancer and bad choreographer. he is yet to learn a lot, focus of choreography should be the person whom you are choreographing for, bring his /her  advantages out and hide flaws. All sanam does is focus on his own dance. even remo and madhuri pointed it out in jdj5.

As for salman, he is from Bangalore, so I assume he has atleast seen people doing the south Indian classical forms , maybe even learnt for a few days. whatever maybe he got the position really well.

As far as his kathak lessons go, that does not influence the half sitting thing we are talking about in any way. kathak is vastly different from the likes of bharatanatyam, mohiniyattam, odissi, kuchipudi, all of which requires a half sitting position and maintaining the position throughout. kathak is just opposite. your knees cannot bend or knock. like jazz for lack of better comparison. Straight legs.
So usually if someone takes kathak lessons, they actually have difficulty in picking up the position of other forms or if they know other forms, their performance takes a step back if they r not thoroughly trend.
What I am trying to say is, I was mighty impressed by salman in jdj4 and his posture and it has nothing to do with him learning any classical form. And for all I know learning kathak might actually make it worse.
yeah got that ...im not that knowledgeble wen it comes to techniques ..specially indian  classical  nor intrested too...im more into western ..thats wat i have done   LOL btw wen sanam appeared on nach baliye ..??  oh i salute farah for that LOL
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Luckily I hav best of both. Last week I think, with parag, it was contestant choreo.combo for an act.

Go to top