Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah...
I like Dharmesh...I was in Baroda when they were campaigning for him in wildcard round...
My god...sum campaigning they did around there...haha..

I can never forget his "churake dil mera" act with that baloon...

But didnt Dharmesh mentor kids on sum show? Which means he CAN choreograph !!Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
No no, I didn't say Dharmesh can choreograph. I said he can choreograph well, amongst the better ones out of DID, but his problem is that he himself is not a versatile dancer..in JDJ the choreographer has to dance along with the partner. Dharmesh is not very good in partner work for Latin dances and all...

But I guess if you can have hopeless folks like Sanam/Mohena choreographing, then Dharmesh is  a few million times better.
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Dharmesh I think was never contacted so far, although he is a terrific choreographer.He and jay are at paar in new ideas.
Shakti and Mukti were contacted to be hosts i think last or last to last season but  "such were the love of dance for two sisters, they wanted to be participants". Qoute from article posted on TB.
Anywho, I think Shaki is like sanam johar, good dancer ( much much better than sanam offcourse), bad choreographer. she choreographed the arial act for DID 100 epis, it was very meh and she likes to be centre of attention I feel. Also she has no idea , no sense of posture when it comes to Indian classical and folk dances.

Himani: i doubt any of the choreographers on jdj r truly versatile.
Sneha can do zilch  other than salsa, ritwick overshadowed her for everything else.
jai is not good in classical and folk. savio not good in contemporary and classical etc.
even shampa's classical is weak. the two she did with Gurmeet was pretty bad๐Ÿคข, except maybe her forte kathak. 

vandu:  Dimpy may be stupid, gold digger, biyatch etc, but she can really dance. Although that not trained yet great is bag of bollocks, but she can really dance. She is the discovery of this srimanVs srimati.

*expecting hate pm now**
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Part 2 of the  JDJ blab thread , seems we will reach big finish very soon

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

You know wat after did ...remo is the only judge who moved on ...directed his own movie and side by side  choreographing big budget movies and than he choses Jhalak to judge with celebs like madhuri and kjo ... which is 100 times bettr than any other dance reality show...

@bold they have copied from his choreography earlier as well ... thats wat i was saying even the choreog are not creative there

Most of choreographers on NB are DID dancers, newbiew dancers with very less experience in choreography. What did you expect?
Amar charlie's act in finale was a copy of geeta's last act before finale with cornell and sonali , and everyone said aahha wahaha wat unique act. then I saw the choreographers for that act was rahul-roza so no wonder.
Also star never gives any focus to choreographers even when judges are mentioning them. Had not for DID or other dance reality shows, we would not know names of most. They use newcomers, struggling dancers to pay them less I suppose. and  never focus on them. Even during Just dance, they never showed which  act was choreographed by whom. I found that very annoying.
Instead of wasting so much time on cheap gimmicks, and shilpa's sari and terrence's hair, maybe they should have bothered to mention the names of the choreographers at least.

As for Remo goes, I am a rangeela and I am happy for him. But Terrence does a lot of live shows and takes part in international dance  workshop/exhibitions. he is again coming to austria in summer.
So all have moved on in their right pace.
I am just happy Remo is doing JDJ. I was afraid first time, since Madhuri does kathak they might take terrence. However I feel Terrence should come and  do a guest performance like last season again.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Btw that amar guy from season 2 wants to do jhalak but not as a choreographer ... ๐Ÿ˜• why so ???

following footsteps of shakti.
He treats himself as Hero now, he is a star, so .
Offcourse Punit and Salman can come back as choreographers even after doing  a movie. or savio can choreograph even after choreographing for movies but you know...
Daebak thumbnail
@Tanni - Dimpy ko dekhke nahi lagta ki she can dance...lol..
M sure Rahul ruined everything enough for them both...ROFL..
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

@Tanni - Dimpy ko dekhke nahi lagta ki she can dance...lol..
M sure Rahul ruined everything enough for them both...ROFL..

thats why she was such a surprise for me. and believe me, it takes a lot to impress me and inspite of her behaviour in welcome, I was very impressed.
 She , being debina's friend, I thought she will be like debina only, all talk no action, but right from day1 she was good. Although her dressing sense is still๐Ÿคข
Daebak thumbnail
Dressing sense?
Wat sense?

Nonsense bol !!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Btw that amar guy from season 2 wants to do jhalak but not as a choreographer ... ๐Ÿ˜• why so ???

i have never liked amar ... during DID 2 it was so visible he was interested in shakti and shakti was dating with punit that time ( after DID only I feel they broke up ...awww I used to love Shakti with punit  ) and even during their show , amar was attracted to shakti , it was so obvious and whatever 1-2 segments of their i have watched i just dislike him ... he thinks he is a big star ... 

in NB too other were celebs not dancers while amar was a dancer ... his colleagues frm the same show were choreographing for other celebs while he himself was a contestants ... it was so unfair to other celebs ( i m sure he got NB bcz of Terrence ) 

now he wants to do a movie based on Dance and JDJ ๐Ÿ˜†... it took me so long to understand that he actually wanna do JDJ as a celeb ... first i though wow he wants to return to the dancing and wanna work as a choreographer in JDJ , only then i realized oh no he is a so called celeb now ๐Ÿ˜†