JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) - Page 109

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

i cannot tolerate nb for more than 10 minutes ...accidently i switched to star last saturday and saw dimpy performing horror act ...which just reminded of something ... that was the 4th act in my list which was copied from the choreography of the jhalak 5 choreographers ... they cant even b original ...just wonder who watch it ...

@Bold
Same here. I caught glimpses of that act and man they copied Salman's hard work. How lame is that?!?! I switched channels for obvious reasons

And nope even I don't watch it. I find Remo better as a judge than Terrence when it comes to celebrity reality shows. But both are good mentors :)
Was is that act where Isha comes out of a bag??
I doubt that stupid Dimpy can dance like Isha...

Whoz choreographing for NB?? Idiots...they must b waiting for Jhalak..Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
^ Pyaar tune kya kiya... Stupid NB used the same song but Salman & Isha's one was miles ahead in terms of better execution and horror effect
Dimpy's act was heavily inspired from Salman-Isha's...and well Salman-Isha's act was copied/inspired from Shampa-Sushant's act in the previous season. I guess none of them actually point out any plagiarisms. 🥱

As for Jai, don't think it was a case of fame going to his head. He, like SRK, seems to always have thought he was very good.
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
@Choco
Salman didn't copy Shampa's work to my eyes. He did something totally different if you compare the two acts. The only similar factor was gurl haunting the guy 
Nadzie, I found quite a few things similar...like the concept, some steps...camera angles..maybe not shamelessly copied, but the inspiration was definitely there and obvious, at least to me...khair chodo. That was last season. Pointless to dig up old stuff.
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
Same song and same steps..
How can the makers allow such stuff...Why doesnt the channel sue them..??

And then SP acts all oversmart not allowing their ppl on other channels as if JDJ wont work without stupid SP actors...Who wants them...!!

And then they go around copying JDJ for stupid NB...
Originally posted by chocolover89

Nadzie, I found quite a few things similar...like the concept, some steps...camera angles..maybe not shamelessly copied, but the inspiration was definitely there and obvious, at least to me...khair chodo. That was last season. Pointless to dig up old stuff.

Yeah it was inspired for sure and I feel Salman took Shampa and Sushant's act to another level. The last stunt which Isha did was out of this world. Anyways I don't like to give the full credit to Shampa cuz Sushant was involved in the making of the act and some of the moves were his ideas. Mind you it's my fav Shampa/Sushant act 
Originally posted by togepe30

Same song and same steps..
How can the makers allow such stuff...Why doesnt the channel sue them..??

And then SP acts all oversmart not allowing their ppl on other channels as if JDJ wont work without stupid SP actors...Who wants them...!!

And then they go around copying JDJ for stupid NB...
they have copied so many concepts ..like one salman isha did on govinda karishma ...than the one rashmi deepak did ... were they were painted in bronze colour ... i noticed so many b4 as well ...
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Yeah it was inspired for sure and I feel Salman took Shampa and Sushant's act to another level. The last stunt which Isha did was out of this world. Anyways I don't like to give the full credit to Shampa cuz Sushant was involved in the making of the act and some of the moves were his ideas. Mind you it's my fav Shampa/Sushant act 
Yeah only the theme was inspired ... ie horror ... salman created his own choreography ... his steps and execution were 100times bettr and nobdy cud have done it better than isha ...plus he chosen a different song and gave a new fresh feel to it ...dimpy's act was copied from both of the acts ... from start to end😡