Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Abhe tuneh naam change kar liya bata toh deta mein abhi danda leke tere piche padne wala tha, Tujhe pata nahi I am DD pankha...

par apun kisi ka phanka nahe re πŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Lauren is am amazing dancer but in jdj? where purest of pure forms r mixed with bw tadka?
And who will she choreograph among guy lot?
Let us hope she is not coming as contestant and salman is not her choreo, it will eb ABCD again.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

We are on Page 136 already...
I m sure atleast 100 pages out of this will b filled with mine, tanni's and ayesha's postsπŸ˜†

If Laren and Pasha come then KapIsh will be having maximum fun I bet...

I hope JDJ is not on Sat-Sun this time...I want it to go back to its Mon-Tue slot...But I guess they dont hav a free time slot...They shud end that Aruna Irani show and Uttaran show and free 1 hr...the rest 3 days they can air Anils show 24 or Khatro ke khiladi..

more than 100, probably 120 pages πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am so glad, seems this is my first thread which is touch houseful markπŸ˜†πŸ˜† aside from random chat threads offcourse

And Vandu, pagal kya? Who will watch jdj on weekday leaving sasu bahus? and working people like me? specially who view online, no way. weekend is better. Infact instead of sat-sun they should do it fri-sat, even better,c hutika din next day to relish and enjoy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lol...
I thought Mon-Tue hoga toh I will get to see kapil 4 days a week,...hahaha..
I need the comedy dose right now...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Never mind I wanted sonya tahey to guest judge one epi.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lol Why?? Itni nafrat? πŸ˜†

lolπŸ˜†not nafrat ...i actually like her ...but if she will participate as a participant and by chance gets paired with salman ...i can imagine ill get some flashback of bashing about how he gets trained dancers all the time ... i dnt wanna that plus it would be unfair ...
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ofcourse...
Salman is good...
Why wud they give him a partner like Renuka? So that they can be out in 1st week...

They were damn unfair to Jai giving him Renuka...

I hope he gets a better one this time...Jai is good too...how come no one is talking abt him here...
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Ofcourse...
Salman is good...
Why wud they give him a partner like Renuka? So that they can be out in 1st week...

They were damn unfair to Jai giving him Renuka...

I hope he gets a better one this time...Jai is good too...how come no one is talking abt him here...

Jai's attitude is a huge put off and thats why a lot of people dont like him. have you seen his breakdown in DID dance ke superstars. the guy can walk the talk but he comes off too arrogant at times. even during darsheel, he used to blab a lot. But JDJ was very unfair to him, half the time, ragini forgot to mention who Jai is, and said Avneet was the choreographer, It's remo, whom Jai actually humilated on camera, who would call Jai over and over again and give credits due.

TBH, both salman and jai are at par when it comes to contemporary and ballroom and even jai is better in terms of contemporary, but salman does classical and folk really well. He is the only DID guy, apart from aveek( who hasn't been to jdj yet but should replace that sonam johar immediately and remo should stop being so blind about his  rangeela's ,those who are worthless example sanam and mohina), whom I saw in jdj 4, during classical challenge with yana, doing the perfect aremandi position. Those who have some basic knowledge in Indian classical knows how difficult it is for people to hold the pose unless you are used to it. and he was perfectly half sitting with back straight, looked very manly. whereas jai, in manmohini in DID, umm not so good.😳
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
jai has got some ego problem ...he cannot shut his big mouth wherevr he should ... even siddesh guy from season 1 ...
Originally posted by: tannipartner

Jai's attitude is a huge put off and thats why a lot of people dont like him. have you seen his breakdown in DID dance ke superstars. the guy can walk the talk but he comes off too arrogant at times. even during darsheel, he used to blab a lot. But JDJ was very unfair to him, half the time, ragini forgot to mention who Jai is, and said Avneet was the choreographer, It's remo, whom Jai actually humilated on camera, who would call Jai over and over again and give credits due.

TBH, both salman and jai are at par when it comes to contemporary and ballroom and even jai is better in terms of contemporary, but salman does classical and folk really well. He is the only DID guy, apart from aveek( who hasn't been to jdj yet but should replace that sonam johar immediately and remo should stop being so blind about his worthless rangeela's), whom I saw in jdj 4, during classical challenge with yana, doing the perfect aremandi position. Those who have some basic knowledge in Indian classical knows how difficult it is for people to hold the pose unless you are used to it. and he was perfectly half sitting with back straight, looked very manly. whereas jai, in manmohini in DID, umm not so good.😳

πŸ˜³ he was not even taking classes at that time ... he started to take kathak lessons b4 abcd !

sanam johar is am immature choreographer !