Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hez lost his fanbase for sure..
I dont think he has much of a fanbase anymore...

If he did the show some 6 years ago then ut wudve been a different scenario...

Now hez just a has been on tv like Hiten...Hiten still has people who are his Jodi fans though !!

He wasted time trying films...Waha toh chala nahi...tv ki hold also gone...Just like Amna !

But once a dancer always a dancer...The finish and flexibility are still there...M sure he started practice the moment he signed the show...He will still have it easier than the untrained ones !!Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Hez lost his fanbase for sure..
I dont think he has much of a fanbase anymore...

If he did the show some 6 years ago then ut wudve been a different scenario...

Now hez just a has been on tv like Hiten...Hiten still has people who are his Jodi fans though !!

He wasted time trying films...Waha toh chala nahi...tv ki hold also gone...Just like Amna !

But once a dancer always a dancer...The finish and flexibility are still there...M sure he started practice the moment he signed the show...He will still have it easier than the untrained ones !!

yes, but people like shivani isha came to jdj and won fans with their dance, even newbie ritwick, so it should not be a problem. They survived inspite of a gurmeet or bharti.

Once a dancer is always a dancer true, but muscle memories, if they loose touch and head body coordination is a difficult thing. I have had to relearn something right now, and I find it extremely difficult because of lack of touch with dance for a few interim yrs.
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Eijaz Khan and Karan Kundra in Jhalak

Actors Eijaz Khan and Karan Kundra are the latest names added to the list of participants of Season 6 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Colors.

Informs a source, "Eijaz has just been signed. Karan, who was signed earlier, is trying to adjust his movie dates with the show."

Earlier, we reported Drashti Dhami, Siddharth Shukla, Aarti Chhabria and singer Shaan. Apparently, Meghna Malik too are a part of the show.

------------

looks like the pattern of participants is changing a bit this season.. 
Daebak thumbnail
Ohhh...
Kundra has crazy fans aswell !!
The forum is gonna be a mess this year !!

I am not gonna step out of the KapIsh AT...,.If I see dumb comments I feel like reacting and end up in a fight...Lol...Too annoying !! Not worth it !!
Daebak thumbnail
Too many tv ppl this year..

BORING !!!

How many are there? DD, Sidd, Meghna, Kundra, Eijaz...

I guess that means all other rumours abt the rest are untrue...I wudnt have minded Shweta on the show !!

I hope no more tv ppl...I want some interesting names now !! From other fields...Say police/ activists, anyone !!

No models this time?? Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I would love to see a real bollywood actor/actress.. director... not some flop actor/item girl.. who no one knows.. ðŸ˜†  Edited by Lola13 - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Kundra CANNOT dance...
It wud be soo unfair if he reaches top 3 like ksg just coz of fanbase...or win like gc

I hope they take Bohra instead of Kundra..Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
List is FLOP.. Not a single bashing contestant 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Junglee billi when ur color will change ??? i mean ur id color ?????

by monday mel said
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

List is FLOP.. Not a single bashing contestant

Lol..
Sit back and watch Kundra vs. DD on the forum ...lol..
I am solely watching for Kapil n Manish...

Its a pakau contestant list !!