Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Eijaaz ???? how many TV actors are participating this year ????

There were 5 in Season 4 I believe..

Ragini...Ankita...Sushant...Mahi and Daya..

Even Chang and Shekhar can be counted as a part of TV..

Chang is a reality tv star ...and Shekhar a reality show judge..

Season 5 had 6 tv ppl including wildcards...

I think they try to fit the categories they have and the empty slots in the end are filled with more tv actors coz they agree easily...coz reality shows pay more than daily soaps and it helps them to be popular by their own name rather than character name..
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Madhuri, Remo, KJo groove to 'Amar Akbar Anthony'

Madhuri, Remo, KJo groove to 'Amar Akbar Anthony'
Madhuri Dixit is back to wow her fans in the new season of her dance reality show. Check out the first promo of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 in which she does the Cha Cha Cha

"Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar have stepped into the shoes of veteran actors Amitabh Bachchan , Rishi Kapoor and Vinod Khanna's shoes for a promo of the upcoming season of the dance reality show.

They have danced to a customised version of the title track of 1977 film "Amar Akbar Anthony". The song has been recreated and sung by multi-talented singer Jaaspreet Kohli, who has also given his voice to the song "Nimma nimma", composed by A.R. Rahman for the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics.

Director Karan Johar is excited about featuring in the new version of the song, which was originally sung by Kishore Kumar, Shailendra Kumar and Mahendra Kapoor.

"It's a great feeling to be dancing on a song as popular as this and we literally are doing some 'anhoni' (impossible) things on the show this time! We hope the audiences like our dance as well," he said in a statement.

Choreographer Remo, who has choreographed the twisted version of the song, said: "It's an honour to be choreographing such a legendary song and at the same time performing it. It was a challenge to present it in a different way that appeals to the audiences and I hope I've done that."

The new season of "JhalakDikhhlaJaa" will be aired on Colors.
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Drashti Dhami @drashti10

Hello ! Yes I m doin JDJ n very nervous ! Pray for a good partner ! Thank u sooo much for all the support ! Reallyy !

------
"Pray for a good partner !" πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: Lola13

Drashti Dhami @drashti10

Hello ! Yes I m doin JDJ n very nervous ! Pray for a good partner ! Thank u sooo much for all the support ! Reallyy !

------
"Pray for a good partner !" πŸ˜† 

seems so confident about herself , she only  wants a good partner ,  normally  fans se contact nhi karti  , now she needs votes so updating her twitter...smart girl 😳
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lol I don't think wanting a good partner is being confident..  bad or good dancer all want a good partner who can give them good choreos... is just that some don't say it in public.. πŸ˜†Edited by Lola13 - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Why are these ppl trickling out news sooo slowly...
C'Mon announce all the contestants and get it done with ...lol...

M bugged now !! Sheesh !!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Vandu:

thats call building the suspense up, they prolly all have signed by now. If show is going on air in end may, then rehearsals begin atleast 3 weeks before that, for warming up, gettig to know each other.

But if we knew all the contestants at one go, we would not be so excited, discussing, speculating now, would we?

Originally posted by: Lola13

lol I don't think wanting a good partner is being confident..  bad or good dancer all want a good partner who can give them good choreos... is just that some don't say it in public.. πŸ˜†

hmm , agree  ...it's depend on luck  , if she got sanam then i dont know wat to say , who is good in ur opinion😳
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Here is hoping no one get's sanam johar this season. The guy choreographs for himself and not for his celeb.
Daebak thumbnail
@Tanni - I can already feel my interest dipping...lol
Anyways I dont like any of the contestants till now...And Siddu cant dance sala...
So m only watching for Kapil n Manish !!

I guess I will just watch the anchoring and skip the performances..

Will be interesting to watch Meghna Malik tho !!Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago