Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Taani do u knw when the promotion list being out in global post?
πŸ˜†
Think il be having a panic attack soon
Cause me and few others been waiting since saturday
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -JungleeBilli-

πŸ˜†

Ye promotion list kya hai??
U becoming a mod or sumthing??
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Thanks for explaining it now. IF you had said that straight up last season, I wouldn't spend half the time figuring out why do you guys hate each other  so much and whats the deal between DB and DD.
Anyways, I tried last yr, to the best of my capacity to stop any sort of bashing on any side.
If I moderate jdj forum this yr, I would do so again.
 You know me well enough to know I don't take any nonsense.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

debi is a one insecure lady ... DD and GC were frnds during Geet times ( like any normal co stars ) ... DD is very frndly , funny and both used to have lots of fun ...u can chk sbb/sbs for their funny segments ... so as they were in one show ppl are bond to like their pair ... onscreen and offscreen ... its fans job.,  right ... if u r in this field, this is the first thing one shld know how to handle 

so she was jealous that why ppl are liking their pair ... so maata used to publish all stupid articles abt her and GC's love ( look one also came yesterday at TB ... Mangoes article πŸ€£ ) anyways ... ok so eventually Geet fans started disliking her ... then lots of stuff happened like ( she handles their blog and PR and ofcourse GC does not stop her  ) they called Drashti a stray dog in their blog ... said GC won;t perform with DD but anyone else ( later he clarified he never said so those were rumors and blah blah )...things went so out of hand that during the last few months of Geet both stopped giving interviews together ... all thanx to maata ...

some ppl have this misconception that we hate Debina bcz she is GC's wife and we wanted GC to marrry DD ... oh plz ... those ppl don;t even know the things in detail and comment ... yes i also loved GurTi once ( gurti=gurmeet-drashti )  , many did ... like ppl has also loved Sanaya-Barun pair ... but it happens during the shows ...ppl now love Drashti and vivian ... if ppl love ur pair means u r successful in ur job if ur show is a romantic show ... anyways 

so this was the story and debina is so obsessed with drashti that even after a year later when Geeet went off air , Gc is working in some other show ... maata's semi p*rn pics ( frm 2007 when there was no geet , maan-geet or their fans ) ...she blamed that some of Geet fans has morphed those πŸ˜† bcz GC didn't marry their fav ... this article came after a ONE year when geet went off air ... and Two years later when we first time found those pics ... so this lady is so obsessed with Geet and DD and her fans ... 

vivian got married in pune ... next day after watching SBS segments of his marriage a Telly tadka article came that he didn;t invite Drashti ( even though None frm the show was there , bcz they had to shoot as VD was off bcz of his marriage , it was in pune ) , so maata was behind this article ... and after a week all were present at his reception at mumbai πŸ˜†... slap on maata's face 

and yah for sure ... u have to do ur duty ...be strict πŸ˜›... even i had some prob with u ( gosh those threads in suggestion forumπŸ˜† ) but those were during the season only ... human nature πŸ˜³... i don't take those personally and hope u too πŸ˜›

Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail

πŸ˜†

No Idea. have to ask meli. Maddy's color changed and I got my rights in another forum without the list.
Where are you going to be promoted? Advanced Congratulations.

-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

No Idea. have to ask meli. Maddy's color changed and I got my rights in another forum without the list.
Where are you going to be promoted? Advanced Congratulations.

suna hai meine glob post hoga πŸ˜”
But ya am getting promoted
Stupid colour bhi change nahi hua 😑
Am getting promoted as a COOLBIE in veera forum (star plus)
Thanks taani
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Ye promotion list kya hai??
U becoming a mod or sumthing??

becoming a coolbie on veera forum(star plus)
Leh i just spat that out πŸ˜†

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

( look one also came yesterday at TB ... Mangoes article πŸ€£ )

and yah for sure ... u have to do ur duty ...be strict πŸ˜›... even i had some prob with u ( gosh those threads in suggestion forumπŸ˜† ) but those were during the season only ... human nature πŸ˜³... i don't take those personally and hope u too πŸ˜›

thanks for explaining. I  only saw one Fb post of Gurmeet , coz it was talked about so much during 2010/2011 I think, just before the wedding.
Oh that mangoe articleπŸ˜†πŸ˜† TB first of all got it from Times of India.
 I was like What the... I have half a mangoe everyday in summer atleast. mangoe is full of vitamins, and iron and fibre. Offcourse I take it and then some salad and don't go and gorge on plates of rice after that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No worries, those are long forgotten. BUt I just hope this thread does not become a rehash of last season. Some members are trying it.πŸ˜ƒ I want this thread to be a fun one.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congo guys for the promotions πŸ˜ƒ
LeadNitrate thumbnail

suna hai meine glob post hoga πŸ˜”
But ya am getting promoted
Stupid colour bhi change nahi hua 😑
Am getting promoted as a COOLBIE in veera forum (star plus)
Thanks taani

Oh cool. you will be red riding hood gang. After announcement , it takes typically 48-72 hours to set permission. So dheeraj rakho bachhe.
 Veera is a nice soap, I like the kids a lot. I mean when I watch it.

BTW, can you tell me why is Kapil nirmal the main male lead now? What happened to sudhanshu? I ask here coz I am afraid ti flaunt my ignorance there .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Taani

Kapil main lead cause -
Sudhanshi mar chuka hai show main
Kapil has his ashes in the show cause kapil and sudhanshu were friends!
(Plastic surgary nahi ho sakti)
Thats one everyone is guessing
Asli waja kisi ko nahi pata

And btw! Waha aja forum pe! Afraid not!