Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

lets chuck it ...why are we talking bout her 😆😆 shez no more part of it ...our conversation is going haywire 😆😆

😆
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
colors is going so slow with jhalak this year ...im sure they are waiting to on air it post ipl 
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well Sanaya is not a brilliant dancer but is not bad too ... And she has said numerous times she likes dancing , poor gal has to wait more ...
Now who is that one famous television celebrity ( voting machine ) going to take part ?? 
There better be few good contestants ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by: pmgsk

Well Sanaya is not a brilliant dancer but is not bad too ... And she has said numerous times she likes dancing , poor gal has to wait more ...

Now who is that one famous television celebrity ( voting machine ) going to take part ?? 
There better be few good contestants ðŸ˜¡

she rejected the offer herself ... 😕
Breeeezy thumbnail

she rejected the offer herself ... 😕

yeah I read the article , she has a new show where she plays the title role and she also cited she doesn't want hectic schedule and health issues ...can't disagree with her ... Nothing is more important than health ...maybe she will take it up a year or two later ...

yeah I read the article , she has a new show where she plays the title role and she also cited she doesn't want hectic schedule and health issues ...can't disagree with her ... Nothing is more important than health ...maybe she will take it up a year or two later ...

yupp im not a fan of her but appreciate the fact that shez concernd bout her health ... it reminds me of that grl from bidai who used to get faint and than  pratyusha ...who opted out in the mid beocoz of the health issues ...its bettr not to take part rather than quiting in the mid
Breeeezy thumbnail

yupp im not a fan of her but appreciate the fact that shez concernd bout her health ... it reminds me of that grl from bidai who used to get faint and than  pratyusha ...who opted out in the mid beocoz of the health issues ...its bettr not to take part rather than quiting in the mid

oh me too not a fan of hers ... I like her because of her previous show , she did well there ... Yeah few ppl could not handle it in the past and quitting in between is not so nice so better don't take part ...I was so disappointed when Isha had to opt out last year 

oh me too not a fan of hers ... I like her because of her previous show , she did well there ... Yeah few ppl could not handle it in the past and quitting in between is not so nice so better don't take part ...I was so disappointed when Isha had to opt out last year 

Oh me tooo isha and salman ...the no. of times they got 30 was lesser than the the no. of times they got injured ...salman is jinxed though ...highly accident prone
Breeeezy thumbnail

Oh me tooo isha and salman ...the no. of times they got 30 was lesser than the the no. of times they got injured ...salman is jinxed though ...highly accident prone

i know ... He has some serious ill luck ... But doesn't matter he leaves his mark even if it is just one performance ... I can't forget how he was the only one who was able to match upto the dancers from Vegas in last JDJ ðŸ˜Š

i know ... He has some serious ill luck ... But doesn't matter he leaves his mark even if it is just one performance ... I can't forget how he was the only one who was able to match upto the dancers from Vegas in last JDJ ðŸ˜Š

😳😳 hez a genious ..best dancer annd choreographer for me 😆 Man of ideas..and an actor in the making// He almost tried to do every form last season ...but still ppl whines about him being non versatile ,does only lifts blah blah 😆