JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
@nadzgirl - arre Gautam is awesome as host he rocked in IGT 3, natural sense of humor ... in the starting didn't like KW much but as show progressed I fall in with with their hosting ... they were awesome 

and the kind of hosts i have seen they were defo much better than lots of ðŸ˜‰ scripted statues ðŸ˜†

and I m happy DD is hosting 

no tension of performance, elimination, votes,  no fights with her haters ( aka some of GC-maata fans who i m sure pakka revenge lene aate iss baar ) and she can also concentrate on Madhubala as hosting needs just one day 

Kvb is A good host, he has the gift of gab, also I can see him dance a bit hopefully. But balo main bala hosted an award with Manishwa, eeew she is a terrible host. Her bhabiji is more spontaneous and can be a better host

Will update the article on first page when I go home.
@Pmgsk
Yesss Ayushman is a fab host. I always enjoy his wit whenever he used to be in MTV

Agree with your take on daily soap actors and their hosting skills. Either they suck or their scripts suck ðŸ˜†

@The Rowdiest
Who's DD?
..KVB hosting? No I wanted him to participate. ðŸ˜’

Don't care for Dhrashti.
How confirmed is the news of Bala hosting...
Shez clueless of what to do...I saw her hosting that Colors Award...

God Help...

Bohra should take part not host...Bala shud stay away ...

Manishhh come back here...Or send Kapil...dnt send Bharti or Bala !!
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

@TheRowdiest
Ayo don't wish for that. Gautam and Karan Wahi were so boring in NB and I don't wanna go through that torture in JDJ. I even prefer Jai over them cuz Jai does a good job in DID

Looks like I'm the only one who likes Manish hmpf
I second that..Jai is a good host and Gautam was just soo annoying in NB..I like Manish as well..He's funny!
KVB should take part and not host 🤔
Nadzgirl:

Everyone in this thread unanimously like manishwa and his spontaneous hosting, now doubt about it.
I can't stop going ga ga over Manish. The man's a nut cracker!! He did a fab job in DID little masters and also in the JDJ's last season

Sorry if I'm annoying you guys with my babbling on Manish ðŸ˜†
bohra dances wellEdited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Bohra was one of the good things in the drabfest called.nach baliye 4 up until his injury ans subsequent withdrawal. If he comes to jdj, let him come and dance and please oh god do kathak. I love it when guys do classical and yet can make it look masculine.

Nadzgirl: as soon as jhalak forum opens I am going to open manishwa at. He is a rockstar, ie if he comes baxk as host.